Company Directory | bank-of-america

Jul 29 2015
Raj Hinduja He had a fraudulent check mailed to me as an investment that caused Bank of America to close my account. Wanchai Hong Kong Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Raj Hinduja Wanchai,

Jul 23 2015
Bank of America Froze Assets and withdrawals after 4 years Nationwide Solution... Author: Beaumont, California Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 17 2015
Bank of America Borrower's Protection Plan Bank of America new from the get go I was not able to pay this Jumbo loan.. yet still took my money anywhere Texas Author: Sugarland, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Julian /Lidia Montemayor Katy , Texas

Jul 14 2015
Bank of America and Walled Lake Credit Bureau LLC BofA Loan Modification using Collection Company to Collect Debtor Information Broomfield Colorado Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loan Modification: Bank of America Broomfield , Colorado

Jul 06 2015
Bank of America Closed my savings account and made it into a 2nd checking acct., now charging me a fee for 2nd acct. Nationwide Federal Regulation Author: Orange, New Jersey Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
Sunset Group; Arturo Marroquin V.L.O Officer, Barry Myatt In House Manager, Octavio De La Canal Sales Manager And Crystal John Sales Representative December 07, I purchased a timeshare at Sunset Lagoon resort. I didn't know I'd been scammed until Feb. 08, when they told me that what they had guaranteed was not what I purchased. This is the story of an honest American citizen's fight against Mexican timeshare thieves and Bank of America Miami Florida Our side of the story Author: Santa Fe, Texas RV Parks: Sunset Group Miami, Florida

Jul 05 2015
Ocwen Loan Servicing Bank of America i am I am a victim of the HAMP fraud and robo-signature scam. Yet, I am here fighting foreclosure on my home. Florida, New York, etc. Florida Perhaps We Can Help Author: New York Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing Internet

Jul 02 2015
UAD Secure Services In 2014, was promised to reduce interest rate on my Bank of America Card, lost $5700. Orlando Florida Author: Trinidad, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: UAD Secure Services Orlando, Florida

Jun 15 2015
FIA Card Services Bank of America MBNA Bad Customer Service Wilmington, DE Nationwide Author: Nassau Bay, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: FIA Card Services Nationwide

May 31 2015
Bank of America charging interest when it is not owed Wilmington Delaware Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Bank of America Wilmington, Delaware

36, Report #1231979

May 28 2015
ARA Inc., ARA, Mark Farmer ARA is claiming to be a debt collector, they recently obtained and are now the legal owner of my Bank of America account. Villa Park, IL Illinois Author: Arlington, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: ARA, Inc., Villa park, IL, Illinois

37, Report #1231964

May 28 2015
Bank of America Mortgage Lending, REO Property Sales Catch 22 on mortgage and REO sales, no communication within company divisions Nationwide Author: Oralndo, Florida Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Nationwide

May 20 2015
Bank of America Account closed for a week... Now getting overdrawn Nationwide Maintain a current check register Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

May 02 2015
Bank of America AAA VISA Fails to give 3% reward on some travel as advertised. Unresponsive to 9 requests to fix. Charlotte North Carolina Nationwide Author: Somers, New York Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

May 01 2015
Bank of America BANK OF AMERICA SWINDLES THE HOMES FROM YOU AND REPORTS LOSS YOU PAY TO IRS GREENSBORO Nationwide Don't Know What You're Talking About! Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loan Modification: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 28 2015
Bank of America Texas and Colorado locations Bank of America failed to provide salary information to the attorney general for child support payments Fort worth Texas Income verification... Author: Arlington , Texas Attorneys General: Bank of America Texas

Apr 23 2015
ADR Group Collection scam saying Bank of America Nationwide Author: Fredericksburg, Texas Collection Agencies: ADR Group Nationwide

Apr 22 2015
Bank of America BOA BOA took over our mortgage from TAYLOR BEAN AND WHITAKER Nationwide IDIOT Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
BANK OF AMERICA B OF A WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE BERKELEY California Given... Author: BERKELEY, California Banks: BANK OF AMERICA BERKELEY, California

Apr 17 2015
nationstar mortgage  bought our mortgage from bank of america the end of 2013. Nationwide Author: Auburn, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: nationstar mortgage Nationwide

Apr 17 2015
Bank of America Credit Cards Recurring Payments Denver Internet Recurring Payments Author: Silver City, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank of America Credit Cards Internet

Apr 16 2015
Bank of America Totally Robbed!!! Phoenix Florida Author: Margate, Florida Banks: Bank of America Phoenix, Florida

Apr 08 2015
Kathy Ann Potlongo Kathy Pot This heifer pretends to have contacts at Best Buy and promises great deals. She'll ask you to use her daughter's bank account (((redacted))) at Bank of America. This lying thieving p.o.s. Inglewood Internet Author: Inglewood, California TVs & VCRs: Kathy Ann Potlongo

Apr 07 2015
Neil A. Sussman Attorney Mary Gail Parr of Cheim & Read, Alan Doerhoefer of Expedia.com, (Seattle Wa.), Sarah Dellolio of Morgan Stanley (West Palm Beach, Fl., Basil T. Doerhoefer of Bank Of America (Charlotte, N.C.), David T Conspirators:Threatened Basil Doerhoefer out of a copy of his PNC TRUST / Last WILL & Testament Documents Internet, New York Encore presentation of- FRAUD BLESS AMERICA Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Neil A. Sussman Attorney Internet, New York

50, Report #1193723

Apr 07 2015
Richard C. Wayne & Associates, PC Jennifer M. Fleeman Richard C. Wayne calls himself an Attorney, he is a Disgrace to All Good Attorney's everywhere. He is a Fraud, a Cheat and Extremely Dishonest his assistant Jennifer ,if that is what you would call her, is an intricate part of his scam. My family and I went to his office to protect our home from being Wrongfully Taken Possession of by another Criminal Entity our Mortgage Lender, BANK OF AMERICA. We gave Richard Wayne a substantial amount of money and we signed an Agreement with him. He did not fulfill his Contractual obligations and instead of assisting us he caused us to lose our home. He should be DISBARRED and never allowed to Practice Law anywhere in Our Great Country. A TRUE CRIMINAL Atlanta Georgia Legal Notice Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Richard C. Wayne & Associates, PC Atlanta, Georgia