Company Directory | bbb

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
the Blu Dot This company sold me a STOLEN Cell Phone and then refused to give a refund. I contacted the BBB and they have offered a refund. We will see. Will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN! BAd Company! Clifton Heights Pennsylvania Author: Lolo, Montana Cellular Phone Companies: the Blu Dot Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2014
progressive business publications Pbp Bad business and definitely slavery Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: progressive business publications Bensalem , Pennsylvania

Jul 09 2014
white glove maids Vee, Jo ann, linda, and betty, elise and Karen crone well, the company for one has no class what so ever, you wear these red wripped up shirts and bleached and which can be so much bettter, they come into your house, steal things like, napkins, toilet paper, alchol and whatever they can find while the client isnt home, and what was worse they have stolen money from the clients and the girls still work there. who allows such addacety to do that really? 2nd we have gotten hurt on the job and they dont even have workmens comp nor are they bonded because if they were the girls working there have FELONY backfrounds and smoke and drink while on the job, i would seriously be afraid of these people and what they have done. becareful to all the clients here in palm beach , boca, jupiter and where you may be be very aware and keep your eye out and DO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE IN YOUR HOUSE! jupiter Florida Author: jupiter, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: white glove maids jupiter, Florida

Jul 09 2014
legal herbal buds Unknown they offer you over night shipping with your order to purchase for 24.50 , guaranteed delivery the next day . well its day 3 now , they ignore my emails , my phone calls , texts. when you make a account with them you can review your order, it will say processing , day after day after day.... when you call your bank the so called company takes your money out the same day you make a purchase. on top of that you must be 18 to purchase these products they sell and they dont verify your age. theyll even tell you to send a money order because you cant purchase tobacco products with credit cards and bank cards. they are a scam , dont trust these 3 sites at all. New york , New York Internet Author: Yucca Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: legal herbal buds Internet

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Goldstash.com They stole my wedding rings!! Arizona Author: Warner Robins, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Goldstash.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
All My Son's Moving Minneapolis Manager Yash Horrible, Long, Expensive Move! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: All My Son's Moving MN Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
Wet and Wild Rentals Get Wet Watersports BBB F Rating HORRID customer service by owner Lake Lewisville, Grapevine Lake, Lake Ray Roberts Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Boat Marinas: Wet and Wild Rentals Internet

Jul 07 2014
Phoenix Managment Unprofessional, Rude, Inconsiderate, Liars, Creepy Middlesex New Jersey Author: New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Phoenix Managment Middlesex, New Jersey

13, Report #199309

Jul 07 2014
Alienware Corporation rebate ripoff defective upon delivery and did not get $100 mail in rebate Miami Florida Author: Ridley Park, Pennsylvania Computer Manufaturers: Alienware Corporation Miami, Florida

Jul 05 2014
Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Against my better judgment as I had read several warnings on sites like Consumer Complaint, the BBB where Twenty Four Seven Funding and Kelly Fontaine were given an F- rating, I forwarded 1,000.00 (down from this original request of 2,500.00), to secure a home loan. He stated the money would assure them I was a serious shopper and all monies would be applied to his commission on the loan....that NEVER HAPPENED! Nothing seemed right and there were TONS of complaints from people losing very large sums of money, but my so called loan broker who was practicing under a false name (Jaye Maxx Alexander with a real name of Jerome Anthony Alexander)also had a REVOKED license in the state of North Carolina. Unfortunately, the NC Banking Commission neglected to tell me that, only that the name did not match the license he reports and includes in all his emails. I am not certain what the relationship is between Kelly Fontaine and Mr. Alexander who has SEVERAL aliases. twentyfoursevenfundingllc@gmail.com 32-03 86th Street #1 11369 Queens - New York City Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA I was offered $1.00 for 24hrs and thats all after refusing to pay for subscription and the following , onth they changed my debit card $29.99 without my Authorization.... really pissed off and going to call to demand a refund immediately or I will be cont charged my debit card without my Authorization Las Vegas, Nevada 89103 Internet #18664 Author: Nyssa, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA Internet

Jul 05 2014
Better Business Bureau Janet C. Hart, Tom Bartholomy, Maryanne P. Dailey, Mary A. Schmittz BBB held arbitration hearings ignoring laws and evidence in favor of contractor to gain a biased ruling for the consumer. charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 05 2014
Zumu LLC Took my DVDS and GAMES sinces June of 2013 and haven't heard anything from this company since January 2014 talking about your payment will be on the way and after that nothing since then and I try to email them and no responded from them Internet Author: Blue island, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Zumu LLC Internet

Jul 04 2014
Live Career Free Resume Builder....Career TipsLive Career Perf I am 78 yrs. of age and my granddaughter needed a resume, and when she went on line for help, she saw this ad that said FREE she of course, used this free sample and I have been billed for 2 months. I live on my social security and I need all my money. This takes a lot from my income as they continue to bill me.I have asked them to please stop billing me but they continue. I need someone to help me. New York San Internet Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Live Career Internet

Jul 03 2014
Get-Er Done Mower Repair Took a Concrete saw there to get fixed. Was charged for new parts . Saw came out of the shop with the same problems it had. Took saw to a Authorized repair facility they opened it and confirmed that it had NO new parts or an original filter. We paid for top service and parts got burned by this place. The owners wife is very nice and sweet. The owner is nice when you are new business but if you come in with a n issue with something he fixed he starts cursing up a storm and yells at the customers. when I asked him about why he charged me for new parts and didn't install any he became VERY agitated got in my face and told me to get the F off his property. I plan on filing a BBB complaint and a lawsuit since he wouldn't refund any of the money paid. stay away from this place. there are others in Pasadena who do what they are paid to. I hope the owner learns from this experience and realizes that you don't operate a business that way. He knows who I am and how to get ahold of me. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AT THIS PLACE Pasadena Texas Author: Pasadena, Texas Motorcycles: Get-Er Done Mower Repair Pasadena, Texas

Jul 03 2014
Caribbean Cruise Line No mention of buying in to time share, before allowing to go on trip, was suppose receive all information of receipt paid in mail and package of all details of vacation in mail JUST received I piece of paper with a reservation number of it congratulating me with a phone number with further instructions Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Yamhill, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 02 2014
First Data and The Merchant Solutions First Data who owns and is responsible for the scams and fraud committed by The Merchant Solutions. 1-800-337-3366 scam, rip off, fraud, criminal activity, BBB investigation, Consumer Reports worst possible rating, law suit, stealing money, Atlanta Georgia
Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data and The Merchant Solutions Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 02 2014
First american tax defense, First american tax said they would help me w/ student loans I paid 800 dollars to them Chicago, Illinois Author: Bethany, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: First american tax defense Chicago, Illinois

Jul 01 2014
dermallure& skinessentials Didn't make the trial period clear and came with no info is packageing Fort Worth Texas Author: Gastonia, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: dermallure$ skin essentials Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 01 2014
Ukaegbu Ukaegbu webmaster@dosersis.com Taking $200.00 every year as hosting of internet service and refusal to give me the login information. of the website because he wants to taking $200.00 from me every year when others are charging $99.00 for the same service. of the website of my website when Hyattsville Maryland Author: cary, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Ukaegbu Ukaegbu Hyattsville, Maryland

Jul 01 2014
Chegg Book met acceptable standards but I received no payment Internet Author: Greenville, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Chegg Internet

skywave