Company Directory | bcti
Approximately 100 Reports Found

Jan 20 2010
BCTI, Business Computer Training Institute BCTI False schooling and unreliable job promises Vancouver, Washington Author: Longview, Washington BCTI, Business Computer Training Institute Vancouver, Washington

May 18 2009
BCTI, Us Depart Of Education, Direct Loans I did not receive my education and now they want me to pay for a loan Ripoff Everett Washington Author: Mountlake terrace, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Direct Loans, us Department Of Education, BCTI Everett, Washington

Apr 29 2009
BCTI: Busines Computer Training Institute Apparently Now Known As BCT Institute. The Link From The Business Directory Took Me To The New Site Under Its Former Name. This Institution falsely certified me and honored me a certificate without a qualifying Diploma/Ged in 1997. Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Trade Schools: BCTI ,Busines Computer Training Institute Vancouver, Washington

Mar 05 2009
Bcti Business Computer Training Institute fiiled bankruptcy and I am still paying for the schooling. they never found me a job Salem Oregon Author: dayton, Oregon Computer Training & Education: Bcti Salem, Oregon

May 20 2008
BCTI I never completed or graduated from BCTI, but they charged me for the full program & lied to me. I also never got a job through them, like they said that I would. Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Vancouver, Washington

Feb 29 2008
BCTI I needed to change my occupation because of back problems and I got emphesyma so I could no longer be a line cook for Shari's Restaurant. I needed to find a desk job, so I gav $10,000 dollars, I was top of the class, graduated with honors, received the highest award available throughout the entire school, got a great Completion Certificate and... that's about it. I never got a job or an interview. Tukwila Washington Author: Port St. John, Florida Trade Schools: BCTI Tukwila, Washington

Feb 14 2008
Business Computer Training Institute ripoff, i wanted to go to a school that would help me further my future. BCTI promised me skills that would help me do so. They talked about helpling you find jobs. Towards graduation they referred me to a temp service which I was already working through. Since then I have only worked degrading jobs. Janitorial. Thanks BCTI Tacoma Washington Author: hoensbroek, Europe Adult Career & Continuing Education: Business Computer Training Institute Tacoma, Washington

Feb 11 2008
BCTI B.C.T.I. (Business Computers Training Institue) SCAM, RIP OFF Washington Washington Author: simi valley, California Trade Schools: B.C.T.I. (Business Computers Training Institue) Washington, Washington

Jan 11 2008
BCTI sold me a broken dream Gig Harbor Washington Author: a city in, Washington Trade Schools: BCTI Gig Harbor, Washington

Jan 10 2008
BCTI, Tacoma I Had a Gut Feeling Tacoma Washington Author: Lakewood, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI, Tacoma Tacoma, Washington

Jan 07 2008
BCTI Scammed, brought in Lacey Washington Author: Lacey, Washington Trade Schools: BCTI Lacey, Washington

Dec 12 2007
BCTI BCTI was a joke Ripoff Beaverton Oregon Author: mcminnville, Oregon Private Schools: BCTI Beaverton, Oregon

Nov 30 2007
BCTI Ripped off like everyone else who attended BCTI Tacoma Washington Author: Perris, California Computer Training & Education: BCTI Tacoma, Washington

Aug 25 2007
Business Computer Training Institute, Business Career Training Institute, BCTI ripoff dishonest fraudulent misleading mislead bcti 'false promises' Everett Washington Author: Camano Island, Washington Computer Training & Education: Business Computer Training Institute Everett, Washington

Aug 01 2007
Business Computer Training Institute/BCTI got kick out after my loan went through for missing a couple Salem Oregon Author: McMinnville, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Business Computer Training Institute/BCTI Salem, Oregon

Jun 07 2007
BCTI Business Computer Training Institute false credentials, job promises, instilling false hope, preying on the weak Tacoma Washington Author: Marysville, Washington Trade Schools: BCTI Tacoma, Washington

Jun 01 2007
Bcti told me i would get a marketable education and good paying job even though i was a felon Everett Washington Author: knoxville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Bcti Everett, Washington

May 28 2007
BCTI ripoff My intentions were always the best, even though it now appears that I was in bed with the bad guys, BCTI Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Tacoma, Washington

May 19 2007
BCTI Business Computer Training Institute Disabled Person Scammed into debt Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Business Computer Training Institute Vancouver, Washington

Mar 31 2007
Business Computer Training Institute, BCTI $10,000 rip-off of minorities. Lacey Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Business Computer Training Institute Lacey, Washington

46, Report #204284

Aug 30 2006
BCTI went for 1 month, last checked 5 yrs ago owed over $3,000, now probably $6,000 Everett Washington Author: Yakima, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Everett, Washington

47, Report #142039

Aug 30 2006
BCTI Scam Ripoff Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Colleges and Universities: BCTI Vancouver, Washington

48, Report #192393

May 24 2006
BCTI (Business Computer Training Institute) The $30,000.00 question Salem Oregon Author: Albany, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI (Business Computer Training Institute) Salem, Oregon

Mar 23 2006
BCTI waste of money and time ripoff Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: DBCTI Tacoma, Washington

Feb 09 2006
BCTI ripoff Fife Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Fife, Washington