Company Directory | bcti
Approximately 114 Reports Found

May 17 2013
BCTI Graduated from BCTI was promised a job interview then told I would not receive my certificate until paid. Fife Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Computer Classes: BCTI Fife, Washington

Mar 07 2013
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI - Hillsboro Oregon Frauded Student Loan and ME for thousands of dollars. Beaverton, Oregon Talk about a ripoff Author: Portland, Oregon Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Beaverton, Oregon

Jan 11 2013
US Dept. Of Eduction And Business Computer Training Institute, The BCTI debacle of the state of Washington Greenville Texas BCTI Author: Vancouver, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: US Dept. Of Eduction And Business Computer Training Institute BCTI Greenville, Texas

Dec 27 2012
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI Complaint Report Tacoma Washington Author: Mossy Rock, Washington Collection Agencies: Business Computer Training Institute Tacoma, Washington

Dec 04 2012
bcti Busisnes and computer trainpning barerly spoke and read English lie about alot of things to get me qualified lie to me saying it was a Grant not a loan seattle Washington Author: seattle wa, Liars: bcti seattle, Washington

Nov 30 2012
BCTI Business Computer Training Institute scammed into going to institute and still paying the loan in 2012 seattle, Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI seattle, Washington

Sep 26 2012
Business Computer Training Inst BCTI I went in and was intrested in possibly attending the school. I asked them what all it took to attend and they told me a High School Diplomia or GED. I had neither. They had me fill out paper work and Everett, Washington Author: Everett, Washington Computer Classes: Business Computer Training Inst Everett, Washington

Jul 25 2012
BCTI Business Computer Training Institute BCTI withheld information, failed to deliver real useable instruction beyond typing and powerpoint, nearly ten thousand dollars for learning how to type? Apparently, you could leave unpaid at the 1/2 Everett , Washington Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Everett, Washington

Oct 17 2011
BCTI Business Computer Training Institute Recruited me at the Unemployment Department, signed me up for student loans and have now apparently vanished into the night. Vancouver, Washington Author: Fernley, Nevada Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Vancouver, Washington

Aug 21 2011
BCTI Business Computer Training Institute FRAUD! RIP-OFF ARTISTS!! SHOULD BE BEHIND PRISON BARS!! Lacey, Washington Author: Hoquiam, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Lacey, Washington

Apr 12 2011
BCTI This school is a RIPP OFF! I owe almost $8000.00 for a Certificate most employers could careless about Tacoma Washington copies from BCTI? Author: Tacoma, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Tacoma, Washington

Jun 22 2010
BCTI (Business Computer Training Institute) scam,promised grants that I would not have to pay back, using welfare office to trap poverty stricken. FIFE, Washington Author: everett, Washington Trade Schools: BCTI (Business Computer Training Institute) FIFE, Washington

Apr 27 2010
BCTI (Business Computer Training Institute) I attended this institute in 2000. I am now re-enrolling in college to further my training. I have to borrow more money to get the proper training and I am still paying on my student loan from BCTI. Fife, Washington
Author: Naples, Florida Computer Training & Education: BCTI (Business Computer Training Institute) Fife, Washington

Jan 20 2010
BCTI, Business Computer Training Institute BCTI False schooling and unreliable job promises Vancouver, Washington Author: Longview, Washington BCTI, Business Computer Training Institute Vancouver, Washington

May 18 2009
BCTI, Us Depart Of Education, Direct Loans I did not receive my education and now they want me to pay for a loan Ripoff Everett Washington The same thing happened to me Author: Mountlake terrace, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Direct Loans, us Department Of Education, BCTI Everett, Washington

Apr 29 2009
BCTI: Busines Computer Training Institute Apparently Now Known As BCT Institute. The Link From The Business Directory Took Me To The New Site Under Its Former Name. This Institution falsely certified me and honored me a certificate without a qualifying Diploma/Ged in 1997. Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Trade Schools: BCTI ,Busines Computer Training Institute Vancouver, Washington

Mar 05 2009
Bcti Business Computer Training Institute fiiled bankruptcy and I am still paying for the schooling. they never found me a job Salem Oregon Not all the pieces here. Author: dayton, Oregon Computer Training & Education: Bcti Salem, Oregon

May 20 2008
BCTI I never completed or graduated from BCTI, but they charged me for the full program & lied to me. I also never got a job through them, like they said that I would. Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Vancouver, Washington

Feb 29 2008
BCTI I needed to change my occupation because of back problems and I got emphesyma so I could no longer be a line cook for Shari's Restaurant. I needed to find a desk job, so I gav $10,000 dollars, I was top of the class, graduated with honors, received the highest award available throughout the entire school, got a great Completion Certificate and... that's about it. I never got a job or an interview. Tukwila Washington Author: Port St. John, Florida Trade Schools: BCTI Tukwila, Washington

Feb 14 2008
Business Computer Training Institute ripoff, i wanted to go to a school that would help me further my future. BCTI promised me skills that would help me do so. They talked about helpling you find jobs. Towards graduation they referred me to a temp service which I was already working through. Since then I have only worked degrading jobs. Janitorial. Thanks BCTI Tacoma Washington Who are you???? Author: hoensbroek, Europe Adult Career & Continuing Education: Business Computer Training Institute Tacoma, Washington

Feb 11 2008
BCTI B.C.T.I. (Business Computers Training Institue) SCAM, RIP OFF Washington Washington I have attempted Author: simi valley, California Trade Schools: B.C.T.I. (Business Computers Training Institue) Washington, Washington

Jan 11 2008
BCTI sold me a broken dream Gig Harbor Washington Author: a city in, Washington Trade Schools: BCTI Gig Harbor, Washington

Jan 10 2008
BCTI, Tacoma I Had a Gut Feeling Tacoma Washington Author: Lakewood, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI, Tacoma Tacoma, Washington

Jan 07 2008
BCTI Scammed, brought in Lacey Washington Author: Lacey, Washington Trade Schools: BCTI Lacey, Washington

Dec 12 2007
BCTI BCTI was a joke Ripoff Beaverton Oregon Did you do your 'homework' Author: mcminnville, Oregon Private Schools: BCTI Beaverton, Oregon