Company Directory | best-buy

Apr 22 2014
Best buy here pay here joplin mo Rip off on a 99 dodge ram sport Joplin Missouri Author: Webb city, Missouri Auto Dealers: Best buy here pay here joplin mo Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
Geek Squad Best Buy Phone insurance plan Nationwide Author: Champaign, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Geek Squad Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Best Buy Geek Squad Geek Squad Warranty - DON'T DO IT...They do NOT honor the replacement warranty! Chula Vista California Author: Bonita, California Warranty Companies: Best Buy Chula Vista, California

Apr 13 2014
Best Buy, Richfield, MN Headquarters Utter incompetence, false info, no accountability, extortion Richfield MN Author: 95134, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy, Richfield, MN Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
Best Buy Geek Squad Geek Squad Has NO Idea What They Are Doing Mesquite Texas Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Geek Squad Mesquite, Texas

Apr 03 2014
Geek Squad Best Buy, GeekSquad, Geek Squad Review, Geek Squad Alternative, How they cost me over $500 hopefully you dont make the same mistake Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Geek Squad Nationwide

Apr 01 2014
Future Shop Best Buy Canada Ltd. Future Shop scamming customers by slipping protection plan onto their bill Burnaby British Columbia Author: Comox, British Columbia Miscellaneous Electronics: Future Shop Burnaby, British Columbia

Mar 27 2014
IYogi (masquerading as HP, Best Buy and others) Virus manufacturer wants payment to clean their own mess! Building No. 6Tower C Cyber City Gurgaon : 122002. Nationwide Author: COCONUT CREEK, Florida Computer Fraud: IYogi Building No. 6Tower C Cyber City Gurgaon : 122002., Select State/Province

Mar 20 2014
Best buy care survey Mystery shoppers Warning Scam scam scam Oakland California
Author: Dallas, Texas Bad Check Writers: Best buy care survey Oakland , California

Mar 14 2014
Best Buy Mobile missinformed about insurance coverage Sanford Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Best Buy Mobile Sanford, Florida

Feb 27 2014
Best Buy Geek Squad Sold me a damaged laptop, Geek Squad would not accept with 3 of the same issue repairs under warranty. They waited till the warranty ran out to say, We can't help you, guess you will have to sell it, and literally laughed among themselves while I stood there with my laptop on their counter. Wesley Chapel Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Best Buy Wesley Chapel, Florida

Feb 25 2014
partstore.com subsidiary of Best Buy said part was instock and they had 8 qty but it confirmation email said it was backordered Internet Author: O'fallon, Missouri Television Parts & Services: partstore.com Internet

Feb 24 2014
Best Buy/Geek Squad Dell Computers Worst Customer Service and incompetence ever! Riverbank California Author: Modesto, California Audio & Electronics Shops: Best Buy/Geek Squad Riverbank, California

Feb 23 2014
Best Buy, LLC Another new Low to Best Buy's return policy Clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy, LLC Clearwater, Florida

Feb 18 2014
Best Buy Geek Squad Two years after I bought a Laptop from best buy I recieved an email saying they had taken money from my debit card for an anti virus...  Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Mobile, Alabama

Feb 16 2014
Best Buy Mobile (Dolphin Mall - Miami, Florida) Improper business conduct. Best Buy Mobile failed to render the services I paid for and made me waste a huge amount of time. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Best Buy Mobile Miami, Florida

17, Report #1122081

Feb 08 2014
Best Buy Sold me a defective, out of warranty 400 tablet on dec. 24, 2014 and refuses to replace or refund it Novi Michigan Author: Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Novi, Michigan

18, Report #1120140

Feb 03 2014
Best buy - downing town Return policy Downing town Pennsylvania Author: Glen more, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best buy - downing town Downing town, Pennsylvania

19, Report #1120078

Feb 01 2014
Best Buy #950 Product Exchange Plan St Catharines Ontario Canada Author: Niagara Falls, Sales People: Best Buy #950 St Catharines, Ontario

20, Report #1119388

Jan 29 2014
Best Buy Unlawful 15 Day Return Policy Melbourne Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Melbourne, Florida

Jan 25 2014
Best Buy Store #440, Bowling Green, Kentucky Store Manager Worst Customer Service EVER Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Bowling Green, Kentucky

Jan 23 2014
Best Buy CinemaNow Doesnt Work with 55LG7600 Device that were purchased at Best Buy, with movies, purchased at Best Buy with the UltraViolet code so the I can load onto the cloud and view the movies. I was missing 5 titles, now the whole libabry is gone and the asnwer I have ebeen getting the past 2 weeks is that it has been elevated......for 2 WEEKS? Internet Iowa Author: Bettendorf, Iowa TVs & VCRs: Best Buy CinemaNow Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 21 2014
Best Buy Geek Squad Junked my computer Minnesota Author: South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Best Buy Select State/Province

Jan 21 2014
Best Buy #273 Fairfax Irrational Return Policy on Non-Electronics Fairfax Virginia Author: Chantilly, Virginia Audio & Electronics Shops: Best Buy #273 Fairfax Fairfax, Virginia

Jan 04 2014
Best Buy none Best Buy, Two Notch Rd., Columbia, SC: December 2013. I bought a computer from this BB location in July, 2013. In December, I got a virus, paid the 100 dollars for removal. They asked me about backing up my data. I told them I back it up nearly everyday on two portable hard drives and that there were only 4 Microsoft Word documents saved to the desktop that really needed back up because I hadn't had a chance to do that. I asked them, please, just take my flash drive I had and drop and drag these four small files to my flash drive. They insisted they musty charge me the full extra 100 dollars for a complete backup of my files. They wouldn't let me back in the room where my computer was being repaired to do it myself. Would have taken seconds. I really needed those four files; they were work related. And, to save them, Best Buy took me for a hundred bucks. Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: Best Buy Columbia, South Carolina