Company Directory | better-business-bureau

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 05 2016
Department of Global Response Report Documents Chandler Arizona
Author: BRANDENBURG, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Department of Global Response Chandler, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
The Company Warehouse The Company Warehouse Company Formation TheCompanyWarehouse.co.uk Scam, fraudulent, lies, scammers chelmsford Internet
Author: tuscaloosa, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The Company Warehouse Internet

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
Karate America Jacksonville Beach Internet Author: Jacksonville Fl, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Karate America Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire The Deal Empire California Author: Beltsville, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Maryland

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Dec 01 2016
Triple J Health Management LLC An Immoral Deceptive Sales Tactic With Fraudulent Overtones North York, Ontario Florida Author: Vernon, British Columbia, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Triple J Health Management LLC North York, Ontario, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Chia Jou Diana Wan No hot water, No heat, Toilet doesn't flush, Electrical outlet doesn't work, Kitchen sink faucet won't move appropirately Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Better Business Bureau: Chia Jou Diana Wan Fullerton, California

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered their product on October 13. They charged my credit card but I never received the product. I've called, and emailed with no reply. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Vskin active Age escape u fair business practices/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Vskin active Internet

Nov 29 2016
Truthfinder.com I used this service 1 time and canceled the same day yet they continue to charge my credit card Internet Author: North Salem, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Truthfinder.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Winners International Elizabeth Spencer, Rev Peterson , Kenroy Rattary I was rip-off for $500.00 in cash saying that I won 2.5 Millions Dollars Marietta Georgia Author: Hartford, Connecticut BBB Better Business Bureau: Winners International Marietta, Georgia

Nov 29 2016
The Deal EmpireThe Deal I orders a body shaper, I have not recieved my order, and the phone # they give is busy always busy. They will not return my e-mails either Irvine California Author: Newton, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal EmpireThe Deal Irvine, California

Nov 28 2016
Deal Empire I purchased 2 sets of hair curlers on 11/09/16. Messaged back from them that my order was on it's way. 11/28.16 still no tracking or merchandise I ordered. Order # DE149201 Author: Keyser, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Lash Serum Plus and Lash Renew.corcrm Charging credit card within the trial period Scottsdale Arizona Author: Port Washington, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire SCAM Florida Author: POLAND, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire Rip Off Los Angeles Internet Author: danville, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Pointsett Auction Stacy Failed to return phone calls and emails for weeks on end. Failed to sell item for fair market value, fairly certain the item sold at much higher then they said. UNTRUSTABLE STATY AWAY,,, Travelers Rest South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pointsett Auction

Nov 27 2016
the deal empire Charged account and never delivered product irvine Internet
Order received Author: Fallon, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: the deal empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
The Deal Empire Order two orders (Order #DE127193) body shapers and never receive on November 5th, 2016. The order has a discount code YAY10. I continue to receive email with discount but no order has come as of yet. No tracking number to track, phone number to call about order and no contact from them. I took $40.00 and no order! Internet Author: W. Babylon, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
Slim Panties I ordered one pair of Slim Panties almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my product. They sure took the money out of my account fast enough, I tried calling no answer. I have not sent e-mail but from other reports that does not help either. I want my product or my money back ASAP Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Slim Panties Internet

Nov 25 2016
Inherent Beauty SCAM & RIPOFF Santa Ana California Author: Boise, Idaho BBB Better Business Bureau: Inherent Beauty Santa Ana, California