Company Directory | better-business-bureau

Jul 12 2014
cashnetusa PETER WILSON ALEX SMITH MARK WILSON JOHNATHON WHITE these people are good at doing this dont fall for it you wont get anywhere chicago Illinois Author: Havelock, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: cashnetusa ch, Illinois

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2014
The Hauser Group Hausernet Decoy David Hauser I enter mail received by them on the internet. I have not been paid since Dec. 2013. I emailed David Hauser and other people in the company and no one has responded. They never pay at all until I threaten them. I believe they should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and should be forced to pay their decoys monthly as they have promised many times. east meadow New York Author: bayside, New York Employers: The Hauser Group east meadow, New York

Jul 10 2014
progressive business publications Pbp Bad business and definitely slavery Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: progressive business publications Bensalem , Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2014
The it factor VIP Talent Connect, Kaback Model Management (KMM), Colby Models and NYC Women's Empowerment 27 pending complaints and is NOT backed by the Better Business Bureau. Feasterville Pennsylvania
Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Modeling & Talent Agencies: The it factor Feasterville, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2014
License Plate Toll, E-470 Toll, express toll, E-470 public highway authority License Plate Toll says I owe since 2009. In that time, I have moved twice, registered and 2nd and 3rd vehicle,and renewed my Drivers License Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Better Business Bureau: License Plate Toll Denver, Colorado

Jul 09 2014
white glove maids Vee, Jo ann, linda, and betty, elise and Karen crone well, the company for one has no class what so ever, you wear these red wripped up shirts and bleached and which can be so much bettter, they come into your house, steal things like, napkins, toilet paper, alchol and whatever they can find while the client isnt home, and what was worse they have stolen money from the clients and the girls still work there. who allows such addacety to do that really? 2nd we have gotten hurt on the job and they dont even have workmens comp nor are they bonded because if they were the girls working there have FELONY backfrounds and smoke and drink while on the job, i would seriously be afraid of these people and what they have done. becareful to all the clients here in palm beach , boca, jupiter and where you may be be very aware and keep your eye out and DO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE IN YOUR HOUSE! jupiter Florida Author: jupiter, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: white glove maids jupiter, Florida

Jul 09 2014
legal herbal buds Unknown they offer you over night shipping with your order to purchase for 24.50 , guaranteed delivery the next day . well its day 3 now , they ignore my emails , my phone calls , texts. when you make a account with them you can review your order, it will say processing , day after day after day.... when you call your bank the so called company takes your money out the same day you make a purchase. on top of that you must be 18 to purchase these products they sell and they dont verify your age. theyll even tell you to send a money order because you cant purchase tobacco products with credit cards and bank cards. they are a scam , dont trust these 3 sites at all. New york , New York Internet Author: Yucca Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: legal herbal buds Internet

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
greyhound friends for life barbara judson , julie carroll playing god with my child. without my consent. kensington California Author: san francisco ca , California Better Business Bureau: greyhound friends for life kensington, California

Jul 08 2014
Goldstash.com They stole my wedding rings!! Arizona Author: Warner Robins, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Goldstash.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
All My Son's Moving Minneapolis Manager Yash Horrible, Long, Expensive Move! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: All My Son's Moving MN Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
Phoenix Managment Unprofessional, Rude, Inconsiderate, Liars, Creepy Middlesex New Jersey Author: New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Phoenix Managment Middlesex, New Jersey

Jul 05 2014
CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA I was offered $1.00 for 24hrs and thats all after refusing to pay for subscription and the following , onth they changed my debit card $29.99 without my Authorization.... really pissed off and going to call to demand a refund immediately or I will be cont charged my debit card without my Authorization Las Vegas, Nevada 89103 Internet #18664 Author: Nyssa, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA Internet

Jul 05 2014
Better Business Bureau Janet C. Hart, Tom Bartholomy, Maryanne P. Dailey, Mary A. Schmittz BBB held arbitration hearings ignoring laws and evidence in favor of contractor to gain a biased ruling for the consumer. charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 05 2014
Zumu LLC Took my DVDS and GAMES sinces June of 2013 and haven't heard anything from this company since January 2014 talking about your payment will be on the way and after that nothing since then and I try to email them and no responded from them Internet Author: Blue island, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Zumu LLC Internet

Jul 04 2014
Live Career Free Resume Builder....Career TipsLive Career Perf I am 78 yrs. of age and my granddaughter needed a resume, and when she went on line for help, she saw this ad that said FREE she of course, used this free sample and I have been billed for 2 months. I live on my social security and I need all my money. This takes a lot from my income as they continue to bill me.I have asked them to please stop billing me but they continue. I need someone to help me. New York San Internet Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Live Career Internet

Jul 03 2014
Caribbean Cruise Line No mention of buying in to time share, before allowing to go on trip, was suppose receive all information of receipt paid in mail and package of all details of vacation in mail JUST received I piece of paper with a reservation number of it congratulating me with a phone number with further instructions Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Yamhill, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 02 2014
First american tax defense, First american tax said they would help me w/ student loans I paid 800 dollars to them Chicago, Illinois Author: Bethany, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: First american tax defense Chicago, Illinois

Jul 01 2014
sentry recovery & collection TRYING TO COLLECT A 13 YEAR OLD DEBT Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Better Business Bureau: sentry recovery & collection Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 01 2014
dermallure& skinessentials Didn't make the trial period clear and came with no info is packageing Fort Worth Texas Author: Gastonia, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: dermallure$ skin essentials Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 01 2014
Ukaegbu Ukaegbu webmaster@dosersis.com Taking $200.00 every year as hosting of internet service and refusal to give me the login information. of the website because he wants to taking $200.00 from me every year when others are charging $99.00 for the same service. of the website of my website when Hyattsville Maryland Author: cary, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Ukaegbu Ukaegbu Hyattsville, Maryland

Jul 01 2014
Telecheck Denied my chek based on statisitcs while stating I had no bad checks or history of bad checks Nationwide  Author: Oskaloosa, Iowa Better Business Bureau: Telecheck Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
Chegg Book met acceptable standards but I received no payment Internet Author: Greenville, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Chegg Internet

Jun 30 2014
advance america cash advance in new york new york kevin williams kevin williams stated that he's from advance america cash advance. Kevin talked real bad and very very unprofessional. He told me I owe $401.00 with AACA. However, I called the corporate office and they actually informed me that I only owe $225.80. Also, that they just switch my account over to the collection agency as of today(06/30/2014). Kevin Williams actually has complaints against his name and the same information he told me is the same information he told other people. He calls from 646 583 3069 then he called me from 216 521 6773 and stated he was from Lakewood Police Department. I called Lakewood Police Department and they told me it was a SCAM. I never received a loan from Advance America Cash Advance new york Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: advance america cash advance in new york new york Nationwide