Company Directory | better-business-bureau

Apr 30 2016
Conn Appliance 12 months no interest? Yea, right!!! Lewisville Texas Author: Dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conn Appliance Lewisville, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Jimmy Asa, JimmyAsa@dallas.bbb.org Jimmy Asa, Senior Business Standards Analyst BBB Serving Dallas and Northeast Texas1601 Elm Street, Suite 1600Dallas, Texas 75201 p: 214-740-0303f: 214-740-0321  Ihave been in business since 1983 because i opted out of their accredidation program they changed my company origin date and and posted lies about my company and took my A+ rating away and made remarks about our company even though we did comply. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas

Apr 29 2016
FC&A Publishing Sent Un-Ordered Items, then billed, threatened with further bills to include Late Fees Peachtree Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: FC&A Publishing Peachtree, Georgia

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois

Apr 27 2016
Vivalux Lied about true fees associated with product. Never disclosed return policy . Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Vivalux Internet

Apr 27 2016
Cellular outfitters I had placed the first order with no problems. I then received an e-mail offer for 30% off my next order. I placed the second order but never received the 39% off as offered. I e-mailed them numerous times with no result. I e-mailed the better business bureau and have had no response from them either. Internet
Author: Oak hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular outfitters Internet

7, Report #1302024

Apr 27 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc. committed to customer satisfaction. Since 2003 Beyond Breakeven consistently delivered on that commitment therefore earning a Better Business Bureau, (BBB) A+ Accredited business rating. Additionally, the company has received a positive rating due to their commitment to the Ripoff Report Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Commerical Lending Firm: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Tampa, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Exteriors by Maria Maria RussoMaria LuttrellMaria Rosa Was hired by Maria to paint a TJS Plumming building. She refused to pay me so I took her to small claims court and won because she didn't show up. She owes me over 500.00. She is a fraud and a cheat. Never work for her or have work done by her. Her and her crew drink and do drugs on site. Very dangerous. Jamestown New York Author: Jamestown , New York Better Business Bureau: Exteriors by Maria Jamestown , New York

Apr 27 2016
Cloud Real Estate. Security Deposit killeen Texas Author: killeen, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Cloud Real Estate killeen,

Apr 25 2016
ANC / Larry Hourd I was sent an Award Notification Letter stating I won 1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas
Scam Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: ANC Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 23 2016
Netspend Netspend canceled my account after a dispute.... » Call us toll-free at 1-86-NETSPEND 1-866-387-73 Nationwide
Author: Mccomb, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Internet

Apr 22 2016
Paradise home improvement Dixie home crafter paradise home improvement Horrible worst company Greenville South Carolina
Author: Greer, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Paradise home improvement Greenville , South Carolina

Apr 22 2016
Synot Contracting Total Home Remedies; Montgomery Morris Painting, Christopher Stephen Morris ***-***-**** aka Chris Morris; Stephen Morris Mugshot.com ID 98672081, Tony Goff ***-***-****, LIC#151724, MLSP, Marketing Sales Dynamics, Wash Away Roof Cleaning, Felon on probation STOLE $7,000 from my in-laws Orlando Florida Synot and Chris Morris/Tony Goff Author: Orlando , Florida Better Business Bureau: Synot Contracting Orlandi, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Central Business Funding dedicated to customer satisfaction. Central Business Funding implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's effectively, even in the challenging lending industry we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Central Business Funding pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
They have done the same to me Author: Aurora, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Las Vagas , Nevada

Apr 21 2016
SkinOptics & Eyessentials Deducted $89.95 & 86.95 from my checking account without authorization . Santa Anna California Author: Friendswood , Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: SkinOptics & Eyessentials Santa Anna, California

Apr 20 2016
Goldstein and Associates threatening, rude, ,was told I had 2 felony charges against me Nationwide Author: Charleston, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Bob Fitzgerald Real Estate Coaching Bad form, Bob--your Real Estate Coaching/caller is rude, rude rude Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Better Business Bureau: Bob Fitzgerald Real Estate Coaching Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Dream Big Online Holdings Infringed on my consumer rights so as to preclude me from having any redress to recover my monies. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Dream Big Online Holdings Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 19 2016
Skin Optics charged me for a free sample. Costing a big amount of 89.95. I am a disabled single mother who is also paying for college. Every penny makes a difference for me. This is such a scam! Internet Author: Westfield, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Apr 18 2016
Rocky Mtn Truck Center,inc. Rocky Mtn truck centers staring Lynette Bolt and co staring Patrick mc carthy Eden Idaho Author: Anderson, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Rocky Mtn Truck Center,inc. Eden, Idaho

Apr 18 2016
Oakwood Vanderbilt Worst company , was bought out couldn't honor warranty ! Maryville Tennessee Author: Somewhere, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Oakwood Maryville, Tennessee

Apr 18 2016
JMZ Property Manangement JMZ Management Don't Rent From This Company!!!!! Novi Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: JMZ Property Manangement Novi, Michigan

Apr 18 2016
Lavino Skin Science Hashtag Fulfillment (distributed by) Scam Internet Author: Deland, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Lavino Skin Science Internet

Apr 17 2016
Laurel Oaks Funeral Home & Memorial Park Laurel Oaks waited over one year to tell me that i needed to remove the Angel that was set when her head stone was set. My baby lost her kife to Gun Violence on Thanksgiving Day 2014 and Laurel Oaks sent me a letter in Feb. 2016 saying i had untill the 29th of Feb. to reove it. When i went to see my baby her Angel was missing, i went to the office and they had it. If Laurel Oaks was concerned about their rules they should have enforced them from the very begaining, but they waited to long, they told me it was against the rules. yet every one else gets to keep everything.  Mesquite Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: Laurel Oaks Funeral Home & Memorial Park Mesquite, Texas

Apr 16 2016
Global Pet Delivery Tinshu Bertrand Alaindoh / Remond Gwekeh/ Chinami Evans Tarkeh/ Amanda Cruiz Sold me a Pomarainn puppy for $250. I now have a total of 2000 with what they claim additional coast 480 Newman Ave E. St Paul MN 55230 Minnesota Author: Parkston, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Pet Delivery Internet