Company Directory | better-business-bureau

Feb 06 2016
Skyvillebulldogs Anthony Davis THIS LOW LIFE SCAMMED ME FOR $500 FOR A DOG THAT DOES NOT EXIST Baltimore Maryland
Author: Elko, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Skyvillebulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
PNP LOGISTICS Paul Gupta Trucker denies damage to car West hills California Author: Lake ronkonkoma, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: PNP LOGISTICS West hills, California

Feb 04 2016
Advangate & Techliveconnect.com They attacked my computor, paid them $250 to fix, then they attacked it again, now they want access to my computor to refund me my money because the better business bureau is shutting them down and making them pay all their customers back, etc. Now their chain calling me and threatening me.  Stanton Island New York Author: Mound, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Advangate & Techliveconnect.com Stanton Island, New York

4, Report #1281936

Feb 04 2016
Shew Community Management, Inc Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Media, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
SkyvilleBulldogs.com Total scam! First off, these dogs cost thousands of dollars and they have them for sake for 5-600? And then they want payment upfront wired to them and says the puppy will ship free but then you get a call for 1800.00 insurance to fly your puppy to you. Internet Author: Vacaville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SkyvilleBulldogs.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Almostfamousdogs.com Michelle Shoultz Sold me a very ill puppy, Cough, Worms and Infection Spring Branch, Texas
Where is Fraiser NOW? Author: , New Jersey Better Business Bureau: DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Spring Branch, Texas

Jan 29 2016
FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Sent letter,to deposit check in my account,then to call account manger Timothy Major to activate the check Buffalo New York Author: Dickson, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Buffalo, New York

Jan 29 2016
Get-supplied Swag supply They never gave me the product i ordered which they took money for. It has been over a month and a half since i ordered a pair of shoes. Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: Spring, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Get-supplied Internet

Jan 28 2016
sparkwhitening Big rip off Henderson Nevada Author: FREDERICTON, New Brunswick BBB Better Business Bureau: sparkwhitening Henderson, Nevada

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising  Will not pay because I will not turn leads! Houston Texas  Author: brooklyn center, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: CartVertising Houston, Texas

Jan 25 2016
My Experience Was Different Author: ABERDEEN, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Nett Solutions - nettsolutions.com Aliso Viejo, CA, California

Jan 24 2016
Nett Solutions REVIEW: Nett Solutions’ team of Marketing Consultants are dedicated to building powerful SEM campaigns for small to medium sized businesses with 100% customer satisfaction in mind. Google Adwords Certified Partner Agency and have an A rating on the Better Business Bureau for a reason. *UPDATE Nett Solutions pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Nett Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Smyrna, Georgia Search Engine Optimization: Nett Solutions Aliso Viejo, , California

13, Report #1281976

Jan 23 2016
Roadrunner Transportation Services Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Inverness , Florida Better Business Bureau: Roadrunner Transportation Services Cudahy , Wisconsin

Jan 21 2016
Skin Optics Skin Logistics I ordered a trial order of Skin Optics on January 1st from a post of Face book. I received the product on January 7th. My face turned red and burned then peeled after I stopped use. I noticed a charge on my account got $89.95 on the 16th and when I called to let them know I was canceling they informed that they would not offer a refund for the charge because it was beyond the 14 day trial period. I told them I did not receive the product until the 7th. They said they are not responsible for mail delivery. when I ask how I could use the product for the 14 day period the person said Irvine California Author: Humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 21 2016
Author: Mira Loma, California Internet Marketing Companies: Nett Solutions, Aliso Viejo, CA Internet, California

Jan 21 2016
Paragon Leads / PG Leads mikhol caldwell Tried to Scam me. I asked why there is a cost. He responded saying im a broke jew kiling n**i and he wants to f*** my mother.Internet
UPDATE: Issue RESOLVED - Very SATISFIED! Author: Omaha, Nebraska Racists: Paragon Leads / PG Leads Internet

Jan 20 2016
western flyer express WFX STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOUR FEEL SORRY oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: western flyer express oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Jan 20 2016
C.C.S. usa ACA international Blatantly fraudulent company , picks addresses and names out of a hat . Norwood Massachusetts Author: Frankford, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: C.C.S. usa Norwood, Massachusetts

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York

Jan 18 2016
Golden Valley Lending, Inc Upper Lake California No Rights at all?  Upper Lake CA California
Author: Corryton, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Golden Valley Lending, Inc Upper Lake CA Upper Lake CA , California

Jan 18 2016
QuiBids Holdings LLC They stole my money and wouldn't refund me very misleading web site Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Fort Pierce, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: QuiBids Holdings LLC Oklahoma City OK 73104-140, Oklahoma

Jan 17 2016
Atlantachemical.com Anyone of the string of liars offering Actavis Promethazine Codeine and Oxytocin or Oxycodone are absolute theives. They are the best liars I've ever heard in my life.  Maryland Tradekorea.com Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Atlantachemical.com Internet

Jan 17 2016
SwagSupply-Supplied I ordered shoes from these guys the 11th of Dec. for $230dollars and the money was taken from my account immediately.OR Oregon Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: SwagSupply-Supplied OR, Oregon

Jan 14 2016
Omnitech Support I urge you not to sign up with Omnitech Support. They are a waste of money and will stonewall you if you try and get a refund. Internet
You can Even Trust the BBB anymore. Fraud Alert BBB Scam! Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Help Desk: Omnitech Support Internet

Jan 14 2016
OmniTech Marc Haberman EchoSign FRAUD RECEIVED DOCUMENT STATING ACH OF $99.99 WAS CANCELED .. IT WAS DEBITED ANYWAY Internet
We sincerely hope this resolves her complaint. We always try to meet our customers needs and expectations. Thats why the Better Business Bureau awarded OmniTech with A+ rating. Author: West Babylon, New York Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Internet