Company Directory | better-business-bureau

Sep 12 2015
Robert Sean Walsh Bob Walsh, Rob Walsh, Walsh & Lee Trading Corp. , Renew Crew California LLC, Pink Elephant Clothing, Can Pacific Trading Company Fraudster, Liar, con-artist, Swindler, thief Vancouver Canada, San Diego California Nationwide
Author: British Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: Robert Sean Walsh Nationwide

Sep 12 2015
authorhouse Liars stolen quarters bloomington Indiana
aparently the calculator is lieing Author: hammond , Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: authorhouse bloomington, Indiana

Sep 11 2015
Siegel Suites at Boulder and Flamingo in Las Vegas over charging on rent and constant water problems, i.e., no hot or no cold water Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Siegel Suites at Boulder and Flamingo in Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 11 2015
Dell computers Dell Dell will lie and run your credit many times Internet Nationwide Author: greenacres, Florida Better Business Bureau: Dell computers Nationwide

Sep 10 2015
Cain and Daniels, Inc. Beware of the fraud Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Cain and Daniels, Inc. Tampa , Florida

Sep 09 2015
Sexton Apartments Carlyle Courts Apartments Money extortion by accusing me for the things i havent done Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Better Business Bureau: Sexton Apartments Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 09 2015
Ketan Pandya, Madoff, Morgan Stanley, Dell Ripp off artist Ketan is unlicensed and investing other peoples money and ripping them off. Madoff Austin, Texas Author: Bell County, Texas Better Business Bureau: Ketan Pandya, Madoff, Morgan Stanley, Dell Austin, Texas

Sep 09 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
The Graduation rate at Northwestern College is very low 24% Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 09 2015
Aaron Christner I worked for the company thinking that it was just a regular call center and only working there for a few days and a employer steals credit card information from customers the company didn't seem right to me so I quit. I wasn't paid my money for the hours I worked and I began doing research on him to build my case to sue. Looked this coward up on google and found out he was a big time scammer. Cincinnati Ohio Aaron Christner Author: Cincinnati, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Aaron Christner Cincinnati, Ohio
35, Report #1207950

Sep 08 2015
SOLID Executive Partners, LLC - Daniel Joseph Mueller DANIEL MULLER, DANIEL J MUELLER,  JDJ MUELLER  Convicted Child Molester, REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER, Business Scammer, Obtains Services by Deception Austin Texas
This is a Fake Report Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: SOLID Executive Partners, LLC - Daniel Joseph Mueller Austin, Texas

Sep 08 2015
Le Parise Hydra Gold Distributed through Btsknnutri; Youthful Skin; Skinavena (and God only knows who else) Never received trial of product; automatically billed for full pride and continued auto Distribution of product without my knowledge. No packing slip received with items. Billed for 4 items when I only received 3. Merchant's billing name on charge card changed 3 times. This is an indespicable scam business. Bottle shows Scottsdale, AZ Internet Author: Mt Holly Springs, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Le Parise Hydra Gold Internet

Sep 08 2015
David burkes Needs to learn how to run business. Get rid of a**h**** living there. Hickory Flat, ms Mississippi Author: Mississippi Better Business Bureau: David burkes Hickory Flat, ms, Mississippi

Sep 07 2015
Ray Perkins of Ink and Arts Music Festival LLC, InkJunkeyz LLC, Tattooed and Bullied LLC, We are (at least) the second supplier Ray Perkins has ripped off Virginia Beach, Virginia Internet The more exposure the better Author: Virginia Clothing Stores: Ray Perkins of Internet

Sep 07 2015
rosewholesale Poor business China Nationwide Author: wareham, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: rosewholesale Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
01:39 PM Benjamin, technician According to the website there was a $15 service fee and the house lock out started at $35. I was charged $184. The technician took 45 minutes vs the 15 stated on the website. He could not tell me why the charges were so high. I refused to give him my card number and demanded a manager. All I got was a dispatcher who called me on his cell phone. The website has been removed and the phone number does not work. They will not give me the companies info nor a manager to speak to. I will be filing a police report. Hanover Maryland Author: Hanover, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Hanover, Maryland

Sep 06 2015
homebound management Jacob&bobbi.grimm i had to fall downfront steps to be asked to vacate..had a beehive in the hive for months and jad water leaks which calls were ignored my stove was fallen apart fo years the light fixtures were broken throughout the house. and the porch was falling apart.s -canal Fulton Ohio
Eviction Pending Author: Akron, Ohio Better Business Bureau: homebound management -canal Fulton, Ohio

Sep 04 2015
Prime Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
Twin Cities Wholesale Jason is the SalesmanCell #612-325-4763 Nationwide
Author: Delano, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Twin Cities Wholesale Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
ECS ECIGSHOP Took unathorized money out of my account. After they got thier 9.99 for S&H Internet Author: Austin, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ECS ECIGSHOP Internet

Sep 03 2015
Catalina Spas Hot Tub Aah Marketing, Aah Cookies, Aha TrampolinesSpa Coverz. Com RIP OFF! RATED F BY BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU! NOT AUTHORIZED BY CATALINA SPAS! DOES NOT BACK PRODUCT!! Mount Laurel, New Jersey Internet Author: Waconia, Minnesota Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Catalina Spas Hot Tub Internet

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 02 2015
Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. REVIEW: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. dedicated to total customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: North Highlands , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Lexington Doc Prep Internet

Sep 02 2015
Kami Shade Worst Company Ever Sherman Oaks California Author: Newburgh, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Kami Shade Sherman Oaks, California

Sep 01 2015
intoxalock terrible service, faulty devices, and good luck trying to get ahold of this company, someone should report them to the better business bureau . as a outside observer, the faulty hardware e is very dangerous to the driver aswell as other drivers, when it observer to there faulty business practices ioha Nationwide I agree... Author: dickson, Tennessee Auto Security: intoxalock Nationwide
50, Report #1252050