Company Directory | better-business-bureau

Aug 20 2015
Poly group pool pumps I bought a poly group pool from Walmart in May of 2014. Worked good. Took the pump in and drained the pool in September of 2014. Went to re hook and refill pool in May of 2015 pump would not work so I order replacement pump. 32 days later pump dies. They Would not make good on bad product Author: Grafton , West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Poly group pool pumps

Aug 20 2015
Directv Unauthorized Account Wipeout Georgia Nationwide Author: Lithonia, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Directv Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Global Vitamax Garcina Cambogia FRAUDULENT!!! Tempe Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Vitamax Tempe, Arizona

Aug 17 2015
Grand Crowne Resorts Sherry Carpenter Capital Rsorts Group Grand Crowne Resort took advantage of us as senior citizens, they have lied and deceived us, our health has suffered. Pigeon Forge Tennessee Author: Chillicothe , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Grand Crowne Resorts Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

Aug 17 2015
Midway Movers Hired Midway Movers to relocate me. The move was very unprofessional and I was forced to pay more than I was contracted for. The movers damaged items in the house that I was moving from,. The movers also damaged my leather couch, chair, broke legs off furniture and broke my mirror from my bedroom dresser. After filling a claim and forwarding pictures of the damaged items, my claim was denied. I had no idea that this company had a reputation of unprofessional, as well as damaging b clients furnishing. T he moving process was very stressful and during the process one guy walked around the entire time forcing me to initial paperwork and raising the moving cost. I will not recommended this company to anyone that looking to move. Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Midway Movers Chicago, Illinois

Aug 17 2015
Shopgoodwill.com i bid on a pair of 1.5 ct, when I received them they were only ..33 ct! Ohio good will on line auction Internet Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Shopgoodwill.com Internet

Aug 15 2015
American Careers I sent $39 to apply for a job found out I got ripped off Baltimore Maryland Author: Canton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 14 2015
Warn rapids technology They took money out of my account. Had to close bank account San Bruno Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Warn rapids technology Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
Aaron Christner I worked for the company thinking that it was just a regular call center and only working there for a few days and a employer steals credit card information from customers the company didn't seem right to me so I quit. I wasn't paid my money for the hours I worked and I began doing research on him to build my case to sue. Looked this coward up on google and found out he was a big time scammer. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Aaron Christner Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 12 2015
BBB - bbb.org/minnesota/complaintreply SITE DOES NOT WORK internet Author: Ridgeland, Mississippi Better Business Bureau: BBB

Aug 12 2015
Advanced Cable Communications Loss of services for anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours everyday. Coral Springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Advanced Cable Communications Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 12 2015
Better Business Bureau BBB REFUSAL TO ASSIST WITH COMPLAINTS. nationwide Author: Ridgeland, Mississippi Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau

Aug 12 2015
Extended Stay America General Mgr. and Night Staff Rudenes and Racail Discrimination Salt Lake City Utah Author: Lubbock, Texas Better Business Bureau: Extended Stay America Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 12 2015
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
I Totally Agree With Fed-Up Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Aug 11 2015
Mira Vie Eye Collection aka Mira Vie Skin Collection Signed up for FREE samples, paid ONLY shipping, they took money out of my checking to PAY FOR NON ORDER!! Santa Ana California Author: Shelby Twp., Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Mira Vie Eye Collection Santa Ana, California

Aug 11 2015
Vitier skin cream Charged full price and didn't get products Santa Ana Califirnia Author: Houma, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Vitier skin cream Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
online fusion dog collars and leash Wilmington,Delaware Internet Author: rancho cordova, California BBB Better Business Bureau: online fusion Internet

Aug 09 2015
Tourneau corner over priced preowned watches on internet new york New York Author: 08816, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Tourneau corner new york, New York

Aug 08 2015
Michael Kors handbags in net Wanrongwangda Trade.Co.Keep watch shop Thinking that I was purchasing an authentic Michael Kors bag from a Michael Kors outlet, I realized that I didn't receive a confirmation on my purchase so I tried contact them via contact information on website. and did not receive a response. So I decided to check my credit card information and noticed that I was charged twice with two different names which neither one was named Michael Kors outlet. One charge was from Wanrongwangdea Trade Co. and the other was from Keep Watch Shop. I called my bank to try to get a phone number for them and was told that there weren't any phone number information for either company. Since my purchase was fairly new and still pending, as soon as these charges are posted I will be disputing both charges. I should've realized it was too good to be true! Internet Dispute Author: Windermere, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Michael Kors handbags in net Internet

Aug 07 2015
DC Sales DC Sales LLC Door to door Magazine Scam Reading Pennsylvania Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Attorneys General: DC Sales Reading, Pennsylvania

Aug 07 2015
RealityWanted.com MARK ALLEN Fraudulant Company and Identity Theft Hermosa Beach California Author: Northridge, California BBB Better Business Bureau: RealityWanted.com Hermosa Beach, California

Aug 07 2015
Hartford Scienticic Automatically sends products without.Add does not.. make it clear enough.I offered to return product but they would not give me a full refund only partial. Martinez, Georgia Georgia Author: Raleigh, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Hatford Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
Hartford Scientific Sent me a free sample but needed my credit card for shipping charges. I started receiving monthly products when I did not request them. I have received 5 jars so far. Martinez Georgia Author: Clayton, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Hartford Scientific Martinez, Georgia

Aug 07 2015
Diect Buy Would not honor Contract in reference to REFUND Jacksonville Florida Author: St. Augustine, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Diect Buy Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 05 2015
FIP One lump sum Future Income payments lied sent money but caused a big headache one lumpsum Nationwide Author: KINTA, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: FIP Nationwide