Company Directory | better-business-bureau

26, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

27, Report #1320842

Aug 05 2016
Spotloan TOTAL RIP OFF Palatine Internet Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Spotloan Internet

28, Report #1320797

Aug 04 2016
Wpi ifriends!! SCAM! TOOK OVER $1200 DOLLARS OFF MY CARD AND I HAD NO CLUE WHAT THIS SITE WAS TIL I INVESTIGATED. BEWARE STILL FIGHTING FOR MY MONEY.. Internet Author: ORESTES, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Wpi ifriends Internet

29, Report #1320230

Aug 02 2016
Parkmen Skinimprove Youth R Eye Noir Skin Noir Total SCAM!! IL and NV Author: Auburn, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Parkmen Skinimprove Internet

30, Report #1320221

Aug 02 2016
citifinancial mortgage APPLYING MORTGAGE PAYMENTS MOSTLY ON INTEREST- PAID 9 YEARS AND ONLY APPLIED A SMALL PORTION TO PRINCIPAL LOUISVILLE Kentucky Author: Rockville, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: citifinancial mortgage LOUISVILLE, Kentucky

31, Report #1319365

Aug 01 2016
Redman HUD code manuf home (((REDACTED)))   Pennsylvania Author: Danielsville, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Redman HUD code manuf home Ephrata, Pennsylvania

32, Report #1319957

Aug 01 2016
Trymaximumtest Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Trymaximumtest Internet

33, Report #1319935

Jul 31 2016
littlepuppiesonline Nathan bazler bought a puppy maltese, who was sick Mt. Vernon Ohio Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: littlepuppiesonline Mt. Vernon, Ohio

34, Report #1319735

Jul 30 2016
Debt Negotiations Sevice Took money and did not pay on anything. Boington beach Florida Client Unresponsive - All work performed according to contract. Author: Vancleave, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Debt Negotiations Sevice Boington beach , Florida

35, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California

36, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

37, Report #1319061

Jul 26 2016
ACE ,Advance Cash Services Acs.collections.dept.incorps@gmail.com has been emailing me accusing me of taking out a loan with a company name Advance Cash Services for $300 but when I asked them for more information about the company , they refuse to send me the information. I am tired of them harassing me with this mess. Internet Author: SHREVEPORT, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ACE (Advance Cash Services Internet

Jul 26 2016
The Marketing Commando - Commando Realestate Investing - David Corbaley - Commando - Commando Enterprises Big hype no production! 7304 10th St SE Suite B202 Lake Stevens, WA Washington 98258 Author: Mesa, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: The Marketing Commando Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
kiram corporation great salon rip off 50\00 percent services liability without consent to license professional. payable and damage of business to unemployee disclosure does not recieve from honor the groupons greed. disagreement, non contract agreement upon the seal of state california of barber and cosmetology risk to prmote. cerritos California Author: California Better Business Bureau: kiram corporation cerritos, California

Jul 25 2016
Warrant Enforcement Division Larry Brown, Marcos Nieto Scam artist needs to go to Federal Prison! Carrollton Texas Update Civil Action - Report any claims to FTC in Dallas Author: Happy , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Warrant Enforcement Division Carrollton , Texas

Jul 25 2016
Ga Lock and Key Bait and switch tactics and false advertising used to scam 7 month, pregnant woman locked out of her car Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Ga Lock and Key Internet

Jul 25 2016
EyeNoir order sample paid for it with shipping every month since they are charging me $95 .. Fountain Valley New York Author: plymouth, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: EyeNoir Fountain Valley, New York

Jul 25 2016
best rates direct. lies, deceptive practices davison Michigan Author: owosso, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: best rates direct davison, Michigan

Jul 25 2016
Diet supplements - PM Total rip off, no way to contact to cancel Provo Utah Author: Fenneville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Diet supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Jul 25 2016
Premier source roffing Eric Harsell and Roger hatthey roof my house 2014 and now it leaks and they dont want to fix there mess, it did not before they put it on now i have 2 rooms messed up from rain, they will not fixlt Albemarle NC North Carolina Author: Jacksonsprins nc, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: premier source roffing A, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Green Dot Rip off! Pasadena california Author: Lecanto , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Dot Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Happy Skies Photography by Emily Thompson Took my daughters wedding pictures last August! No pictures & no refund! Saginaw Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Happy Skies Photography by Emily Thompson Saginaw , Texas

Jul 23 2016
instant checkmate incomplete information, misleading advertising, misleading pricing Las Vegas, NV 89103-4052 nv Author: Randleman, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: instant checkmate Internet

Jul 23 2016
IP Nation UNAUTHORIZED charges to bank account i found a charge of 34.95 I DID NOT authorize. I am filing it as FRAUD at my bank. Internet Author: north providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: IP Nation Internet

Jul 23 2016
usexpess accused of truck abandonment springfield Ohio Author: new middletown, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: usexpess springfield, Ohio