Company Directory | bill-me-later
Approximately 84 Reports Found

Jul 21 2014
Bill Me Later PayPal Bait and Switch Internet Author: Easton, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Bill Me Later Internet

Jul 07 2014
Bill Me Later Paypal RIP OFF ! - SCAM - Horrible customer service !! Internet Author: Unknown, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Bill Me Later Internet

Jul 01 2014
BILL ME LATER I informed paypal and bill me later of double billing. The items I had bought were paid for and shows up as paid in full on paypal's balance sheet. However, these paymetns are also being recorded on bill me later as not paid. I am being charged late fees by Bill me Later in addition to the items I had already paid for through paypal. their accounts are not linked. I complained about this with paypal but they simply sent the problem to Bill Me Later, which refuses to be contacted by phone though they tell you to call them by phone. Their emails tell not to respond to their generic email replies which send on on an endless lop with no real person to respond to or address your issues. I should have checked online for complaints before registering for their service. Omaha,  Nebraska
Author: PINEHURST, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: BILL ME LATER Omaha, NE, Nebraska

Jun 03 2014
Bill Me Later - Paypal Bill Me Later - Paypal : apparent fraudulent billing. Internet Author: Oakland , California Financial Services: Bill Me Later - Paypal Internet

May 20 2014
SuddenValues. com Receipt No: 1882-7496-2937-7709 You've sent a payment of $22.00 USD to SuddenValues, and you'll be billed by Bill Me LaterĀ®, a PayPal service through your PayPal account. We'll send you an email when your statement is ready. For more information, or to schedule a payment to Bill Me Later, just visit PayPal. Feb 26, 2014 22:55:01 PST Receipt No:1882-7496-2937-7709 Two ladies skirt with leggings order on never received. sent two emails n left message no reply or call back. Washington Author: Atascadero, California Clothing Stores: SuddenValues. com Nationwide

Mar 13 2014
Bill Me Later Continually harassing phone calls night and day Amherst New York Author: HUNTSVILLE, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Bill Me Later Amherst, New York

Oct 21 2013
Bill Me Later PayPal Bill Me Later Fraudlent Promotionals o Open Accounts Omaha NE Author: Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: Bill Me Later Select State/Province

Aug 20 2013
Webbank c/o bill me later Inc Sent a letter saying i requested a bill me later account and i did not Timonium Maryland Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: Webbank c/o bill me later Inc Timonium , Maryland

Jul 30 2013
Techie Warehouse I have not received credit for either item. My Bill Me Later account expects me to pay them for the merchandise i no longer have. Unable to speak with anyone from techie warehouse. Rensselaer New York Author: BLOOMINGTON, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Techie Warehouse Rensselaer, New York

Jun 18 2013
Bill Me Later Did not get payment Atlanta Georgia Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Financial Services: Bill Me Later Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 24 2013
Wyndham We thought we were buying a $19,000 condo but it ended up $50,000. We didn't know until we got a bill for $275.00 plus 2 bill me later and 2 credit cards. We need to figure out what to due. Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Glasgow, Kentucky Resorts: Wyndham Sevierville, Tennessee

Mar 15 2013
Bill Me Later Paypal's Bill Me Later scam Internet Author: Seattle, Washington On-Line Business: Bill Me Later Internet

13, Report #1019865

Feb 25 2013
Bill Me Later Rip Offs, Internet Author: Leonia, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Bill Me Later Internet

Feb 14 2013
Bill me later Company is a scam, lies to you, constantly harrasses you. Internet Author: Anderson, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bill me later Internet

Feb 09 2013
BILL ME LATER -- PAY PAL COMPUTER FRAUD--NO ACCESS TO SITE.. OMAHA, Nebraska, Internet Author: st. louis, Missouri Online banking: BILL ME LATER -- PAY PAL Internet

Jan 25 2013
bill me later division of paypal paypal, WebBank approved a purchase, then disapproved after I was obligated to buy salt lake city, Utah Author: Southfield, Michigan Cash Services: bill me later division of paypal salt lake city, Utah

Jan 24 2013
Bill Me Later Allows Theifs to Open Accounts with minimal Victims information and then goes after the Victim for Charges Internet Author: woodinville, Washington Internet Fraud: Bill Me Later Internet

Jan 21 2013
Bill Me Later They are a joke atlanta, Georgia Author: norwood, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: Bill Me Later atlanta, Georgia

Jan 19 2013
Vitacost.com Fradulent charges to my bill me later account. Lexington, North Carolina Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Vitacost.com Lexington, North Carolina

Jan 15 2013
WebBank - Bill Me Later Inc. Unauthorized use of my info to run credit report to open account that I didn't authorize Timonpm, Maryland Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: WebBank - Bill Me Later Inc. Timonpm, Maryland

Jan 03 2013
Bill Me Later Paypal.com Beware - Bad Deal - Do not use 6 month later billing Paypal, Internet Author: , Loans: Bill Me Later Internet

Dec 24 2012
Bill me later SCAM! BEWARE! Payments are confirmed on their website and then a week or more later I get an email saying payment. Was returned. They say bank info is wrong but it's not. After weeks of attempting to Atlanta, Georgia Author: Macomb, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Bill me later Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 11 2012
WebBank Bill me Later inc. Tried to open an account in me name! Timonium, Maryland Author: akron, Ohio Attorneys General: WebBank Timonium, Maryland

Nov 17 2012
Bill me later paypal billed for fradulent account- they will provide no info on product supposedly shipped and billed to me Internet, Internet Author: charleston, West Virginia Cameras & Video: Bill me later Internet

Oct 30 2012
Bill Me Later division of PayPal Bill Me Later embeds billing statements in emails alerts to spend more money and distract from the statement and payment due! Omaha, Nebraska Author: Edgerton, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Bill Me Later Omaha, Nebraska