Company Directory | blast-fitness
Approximately 64 Reports Found

May 11 2015
Blast Fitness I've been a member of Blast Fitness for about 8 months. I used there facilities alot in those 8 months. Three weeks ago I was involved in an very bad accident and I've been trying to discontinue the membership, because at this point I won't be able to continue the services until my body heals. So I've reached out to them on multiple occasions to Cancel my membership but to no avail there making it impossible and difficult. I informed there staff that due to the accident it has become difficult to get around to coming up to one of there facilities, but they insist that's the only way to cancel my membership. So i attempted to call someone in there corporate offices to resolve this issue but to my suprise there's no number nor physical address. They actually give a number to an independent company called ABC who's sole responsible is to make sure you pay nothing more nothing less. My only wish is to cancel my membeship. Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Consumer Services: Blast Fitness Nationwide
2, Report #1208685

Feb 12 2015
ABC Financial Author: KATY, Texas Health Spas: BLAST FITNESS LLC Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
ABC blast fitness No contract doesn't feel like even when you request cancelation your charged over and over and over again!! Margate Florida Author: coconut creek, Florida Health Spas: ABC blast fitness Margate, Florida

Sep 25 2014
blast fitness blast fitness , providence ri ri Author: providence, Rhode Island Health Spas: blast fitness Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Blast Fitness /ABC FINANCIAL ABC Financial unauthorized bank debits, providing false information Phoenix Nationwide ABC Financial Author: Phoenix, Arizona Specialty Stores: Blast Fitness /ABC FINANCIAL Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
blast fitness in mesquite TX my child hurt in their care said they cancelled my contract but didn't not sent me to collections mesquite Texas Author: mesquite , Texas Weightloss Programs: blast fitness in mesquite TX mesquite , Texas
7, Report #1161943

Jul 14 2014
BLAST! Fitness Isn't illegal to harass a minor over money? Burbank Illinois Contract.... Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: BLAST! Fitness Burbank, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
Blast Fitness Blast Fitness Cambridge blast fitness portersq ripoff Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Health Spas: Blast Fitness Cambridge, Massachusetts

Jun 03 2014
Blast Fitness ABC Financial Yearly Prepay Fee - Non-Refundable Robbery Sherwood Arkansas ABC Financial Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Consumer Services: Blast Fitness Sherwood, Arkansas

May 31 2014
Work Out World / aka Blast! Fitness Bally's Fraudulent Gym Closings Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140 RE: Membership Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Health Spas: Work Out World / aka Blast! Fitness Cambridge, MA 02140, Massachusetts

Apr 30 2014
Blast Fitness, formerly Bally's Fitness Fraudulent reactivation of cancelled Bally's membership. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Health Spas: Blast Fitness, formerly Bally's Fitness San Antonio, Texas

Feb 28 2014
Blast fitness Bully's FitnessPresident First Lady First Changed and debt money from my account without approval or a contract Houston Texas Author: Missouri City , Texas Health Spas: Blast fitness Houston, Texas

Feb 22 2014
Blast Fitness ABC corp closed sauna while in use by several members so they could clean on a saturadya after noon, hot tub out of oder regulary. ant infestation, sinks an toilets disgusting Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast Fitness Humble, Texas
14, Report #1121993

Feb 08 2014
Blast Fitness I was a prior member of Bally's Fitness since 1988 and pay $2.39 / month for dues lifetime membership. Manager Eric called me to inform me my dues were to be paid by April 1, 2014. I needed to bring an original contract from Bally's for them to continue my fees. If I could not come up with that and contact Bally's they would make me buy a Blast Membership for $200.00. I was very upset and told him how absurd this request sounded and it was pretty much a scam. Webster Texas Author: Santa Fe , Texas Health Spas: Blast Fitness Webster, Texas

Oct 11 2013
abc financial and blast fitness HUGE RIPOFF!! SCAM ARTISTS!!! sherwood Arizona Stephanie Cook Author: waukesha, Wisconsin Health Spas: abc financial and blast fitness sherwood, Arizona

Oct 01 2013
Blast Fitness; Blast Fitness Group LLC Blast Fitness Membership Practices Burbank Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Blast Fitness Burbank, IL, Select State/Province

Sep 19 2013
ABC Finacial and Blast Fitness Blast Fitness ABC Finacial and Blast Fitness Scam Customers into signing unviewed contracts by gathering electronic signatures through debit card transactions Sherwood Arizona Author: League City , Texas Weightloss Programs: ABC Finacial and Blast Fitness Sherwood, Arizona

Sep 15 2013
ABC Financial Services Blast! Fitness Crooked operations, makes it impossible to cancel your gym membership, money-hungry, charges unexplained fees Sherwood/ San Antonio Arkansas/ Texas Please contact the BBB Author: San Antonio, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: ABC Financial Services Sherwood, Arkansas

Sep 12 2013
ABC financial Blast Fitness P.O. Box 6800 Sherwood, AR 72124 501-515-5000 BLAST FITNESS FRAUD Sherwood Arkansas ABC Financial Satisfaction with upper management Author: fresno, California Health Clubs & Gyms: ABC financial Sherwood, Arkansas

Sep 11 2013
ABC Financial Services Blast Fitness Clayton Bought my lifetime fitness membership and transferred it to a club 4 hours from home. Now demanding payment or collections Sherwood Arkansas ABC Financial Author: Tampa, Florida Health Spas: ABC Financial Services Sherwood, Arkansas

Aug 15 2013
Blast Fitness ABC financial RIP OFF/WILL NOT LET YOU CANCEL AND CHARGES ASTRONOMICAL FEES Arizona ABC Financial Author: Texas Weightloss Programs: Blast fitness and ABC Financial Arizona

Jul 17 2013
Blast Fitness and ABC Financial Gym & Fitness Club Sherwood Arkansas ABC Financial Author: Houston, Texas Health Spas: Blast Fitness and ABC Financial Sherwood, Arkansas

Jun 27 2013
Blast Fitness and Persona Trainers Blast Fitness didn't fulfill their contract Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Health Spas: Blast Fitness and Persona Trainers Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 27 2013
Blast Fitness Blast Fitness Dishonest Business Practices West Allis Wisconsin Author: West Milwaukee, Wisconsin Health Spas: Blast Fitness West Allis, Wisconsin

Jun 21 2013
ABC Finintial BLAST Fitness stole my bank information Stole my account information Sherwood Arkansas Author: Alvin, Texas Health Spas: ABC Finintial BLAST Fitness Sherwood , Arkansas