Company Directory | blue-hippo
Approximately 393 Reports Found

Feb 27 2010
BLUE HIPPO COMPUTERS took money from savings account and never sent me my computer took over 1,000 dollars baltimore, Maryland Author: mclean, Virginia BLUE HIPPO COMPUTERS baltimore, Maryland

Feb 24 2010
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Took my money and ran, would not reimburse told me I had to purchase something else with $99 Baltimore, Maryland
Author: Campbell, Missouri Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 19 2010
Blue Hippo blue hippo kept putting me off to fill my order which was paid in full now after a year no merchandise Internet Author: Lugoff, South Carolina Blue Hippo Internet

Blue Hippo Rip OFF Internet Author: Waukegan, Illinois Blue Hippo Internet

Feb 19 2010
Blue Hippo SENT THEM $130 FOR A FLAT SCREEN LCD MONITOR. A YEAR AGO IN MARCH 2010. AND THEY SENT NOTHING Internet Author: MAYS LANDING, New Jersey Blue Hippo Internet

Feb 11 2010
Blue hippo Bluehippo.com Bluehippo i called and orderd a lap top well then i was having issues with them i traded my lap top for a desk top which added up to what i had already paid well they told me they would ship it out up to 60 da baltimore, Maryland Author: portage, Michigan Blue hippo Bluehippo.com Bluehippo baltimore, Maryland

Feb 10 2010
Blue hippo Bluehippo.com Bluehippo VERY DISATISFIED CUSTOMER! Internet Filed for bankruptcy Author: bradenton, Florida Blue hippo Bluehippo.com Bluehippo Internet

Feb 10 2010
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC order computer and put down$ 99.99 when got bill it was 2,075.00 called them to cancel they said they would not return money but I can use it as credit toward anything after trying many times I found Raeford, North Carolina Author: raeford, North Carolina Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Raeford, North Carolina

Jan 23 2010
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Hippo.com Blue Hippo Drafted Money and FAILED to deliver on PRODUCTS Baltimore, Maryland Blue hippo still advertising tv commericals Author: San Antonio, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Hippo.com Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 22 2010
Blue Hippo Computers i have made payments on my computer and have not recieved it. They canceled my account without my permission and so i asked if i can either get my money back or get credit. I have not recieved nothing Los Angeles, California Internet BlueHippo filed for bankruptcy Author: Los Angeles, California Blue Hippo Computers Internet

Jan 20 2010
Blue Hippo Funding LLC blue hippo refund .was to be a hp deskjet d2560 copyier baltimore, Maryland you will never see a dime of your money Author: high point, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Blue Hippo Funding LLC baltimore, Maryland

Jan 16 2010
Blue hippo Bluehippo.com Bluehippo took over thousand dollars and nothing came to my house. I can't get them on the phone. or computer. Internet Author: farrockaway, Consumer Services: Blue hippo Bluehippo.com Bluehippo Internet

Jan 14 2010
Blue Hippo Capital I gave company $922,canceled account, tried 2 get a 42 inch tv instead, but tried 2 send money order,the company number is disconnected baltimore, Maryland Author: neptune, New Jersey Liars: Blue Hippo Capital baltimore, Maryland

Jan 14 2010
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC they took my money and gave nothing in return baltimore, Maryland Author: portland, Oregon Computer Rental 2: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC baltimore, Maryland

Jan 13 2010
BLUEHIPPO CAPITAL, LLC BlueHippo Funding LLC and BlueHippo Capital LLC Blue Hippo The name of the company I have contracted with is BlueHippo Capital, LLC, NEVER RECEIVED NOTHING. Internet
Author: SAN YSIDRO, California Miscellaneous Electronics: BLUEHIPPO CAPITAL, LLC Internet

Jan 05 2010
Blue Hippo LLC told me to review items that i can purchase with money i had left in my account. Internet, Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Blue Hippo LLC Internet, Illinois

Jan 03 2010
blue hippo fell to sent my free items that i was promied or my rebates check lakepark, Georgia Author: lakepark, Georgia Dead Beat Customers: Blue hippo lakepark, Georgia

Jan 02 2010
BLUE HIPPO FUNDING After I apid my initial 100.00 down payment and I finally recieved my papers in the mail I knew right then it was a scam. I then begin to call the company time and time again and all I got was hold t sausalito, California bankruptcy didn't stop them! Author: portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: BLUE HIPPO FUNDING sausalito, California

Dec 29 2009
Blue Hippo Ripped off Internet Sorry.... Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Computer Dealers: Blue Hippo Internet

Dec 24 2009
Bluehippofunding.com - Blue Hippo Funding Blue Hippo Funding LLC, No contract showed up for signature, I cancelled computer for store credit on HD 37 inch TV that never arrived! Internet BLUE HIPPO FILED BK Author: Perry, Oklahoma TV Advertisements: Bluehippofunding.com - Blue Hippo Funding Internet

Dec 21 2009
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC This company charged my account twice in two days and now there is no way of contacting them and I haven't received my laptop Baltimore , Maryland Author: St.Bernard, Louisiana Computer Manufactures: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Dec 21 2009
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Got me to give you money from my account and send you a check Baltimore , Maryland What goes around, comes around Author: Detroit Lakes, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Dec 19 2009
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC biggest headache in the world baltimore, Maryland Author: crockett, Virginia TVs & VCRs: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC baltimore, Maryland

Dec 19 2009
BLUE HIPPO COMPUTER FRAUD I bust my butt making payments towards a TV & computer $960, plus $56 in S&H fees.Still NO product and now the phone & site is shut down. Internet Help is COMING Hopefully!!! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Computer Dealers: BLUE HIPPO COMPUTER FRAUD Internet

Dec 15 2009
Blue Hippo I paid for 17 inch flat screen monitor for my computer on 11-06-09 i've already had the money in their account $405.00 so i used part of it to purchase the monitor i sent them a money for $29.00 dol Baltimore, Maryland What to do? Absolutely nothing... Author: newark, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Blue Hippo Baltimore, Maryland