Company Directory | bluehippo
Approximately 135 Reports Found

May 13 2014
BlueHippo Capital, LLC Took my money and ran! Baltimore Maryland Where have you been? Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: BlueHippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Dec 20 2013
bluehippo its been 5 years bluehippo still own me over 2,000 Baltimore Maryland Karma bites you every time doesnt it? Author: new York, Alabama Computer Fraud: bluehippo Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 04 2013
bluehippo capital,llc false adveertising taking money from my account and giving nothing no more website no phone existed Internet, Maryland Author: springfield, Massachusetts Websites: bluehippo capital,llc Internet, Maryland

Mar 03 2012
BlueHippo bluehippo stoled my money and i have all of my payments, and copies of documents showing the total amount that bluehippo withdrawll from my cheching account. Vienna , Virginia Blue Hippo Author: hollywood, Florida Financial Services: BlueHippo Vienna, Virginia

Feb 21 2011
Bluehippo Capital,LLC My bank acct. was being drafted monthly for a computer that I never recived for a total $1643.00 Baltimore, Maryland *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Harlingen, Texas Computer Fraud: Bluehippo Capital,LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 18 2011
BlueHippo Capital,LLC BlueHippo processing center 7000 security boulevard baltimore md 21244 customer service 800-383-6557 paid in full computer and never received it no way to contact them baltimore, Maryland Blue Hippo filed bankrupcy Dec 2009 Author: lockport, New York Computer Dealers: BlueHippo Capital,LLC balltimore, Maryland

Jul 21 2010
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Bluehippo owes me $1900.00 dollars and never received a laptop please help me get my money back. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Columbia, Kentucky Computer Manufactures: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Jun 26 2010
BlueHippo Deducted computer payments from my checking account never received computer. Contacted company and was constantly cut off for complaining. Never got a response for requesting a followup. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Nogales, Arizona Computer Fraud: BlueHippo Internet

Jun 03 2010
Blue hippo Bluehippo Blue hippo MAY have started under this new name and number!!!! Internet Blue Hippo & Tronix Country are very similar Author: Springfield, Missouri Computer Marketing Companies: Blue hippo Bluehippo Internet

May 19 2010
BlueHippo Fundin, LLC I started purchasing a computer from Bluehippo last year. I have yet to receive my computer. Would like to know what is going on. I can no longer get in contact with them by phone. Internet A long wait... Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Dealers: BlueHippo Fundin, LLC Internet

Apr 07 2010
Blue hippo Bluehippo i cancelled there services and they are still billing my bank i dont use acount so i wind up paying the bank money to please help Internet
Author: san antonio, Texas Computer Manufactures: Blue hippo Bluehippo Internet

Mar 24 2010
BlueHippo Capital, LL Computer scam. BlueHippo withdrew $146.99 from my Bank sign up 4 a computer but canceled order.I was told that i couldn't get my money but can purchase from Internet. I was unable to locate th Baltimore, Maryland Bankrupt Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: BlueHippo Capital, LL Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 13 2010
Blue hippo Bluehippo Ordered a Dell Desktop, paid $1,598 and never received computer., Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Computer Fraud: Blue hippo Bluehippo Internet

Mar 06 2010
Blue Hippo I signed up for a computer payed over 700 dollars then then i canceled my account and they said i would have in store credit but i cant locate bluehippo at all on the internet so i can make a purchase, Internet Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Computer Fraud: Blue Hippo Internet

Feb 17 2010
Bluehippo capita,llc i order a computer from them and on the 2-19-10 is suppose to be my last payment but now they won;y Internet Author: clute, Texas Bluehippo capita,llc Internet

Feb 12 2010
BlueHippo,LLC Bluehippo jack me out of almost 900.00 Baltimore, Maryland Author: Kinston, North Carolina BlueHippo,LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 11 2010
Blue hippo Bluehippo i called and orderd a lap top well then i was having issues with them i traded my lap top for a desk top which added up to what i had already paid well they told me they would ship it out up to 60 da baltimore, Maryland Author: portage, Michigan Blue hippo Bluehippo baltimore, Maryland

Feb 10 2010
Blue hippo Bluehippo VERY DISATISFIED CUSTOMER! Internet Filed for bankruptcy Author: bradenton, Florida Blue hippo Bluehippo Internet

Jan 25 2010
BlueHippo Funding, LLC they have not send me my t.v or my money back i just send them a money order for the shiping of 85.00 dollars plus almost 1400.00 dollars for a computer that i never got so i cansel. baltimore, Maryland Author: fairfax, Minnesota Computer Dealers: BlueHippo Funding, LLC baltimore,md, Maryland

Jan 23 2010
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Blue Hippo Drafted Money and FAILED to deliver on PRODUCTS Baltimore, Maryland Blue hippo still advertising tv commericals Author: San Antonio, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 22 2010
Blue Hippo Computers i have made payments on my computer and have not recieved it. They canceled my account without my permission and so i asked if i can either get my money back or get credit. I have not recieved nothing Los Angeles, California Internet BlueHippo filed for bankruptcy Author: Los Angeles, California Blue Hippo Computers Internet

Jan 16 2010
Blue hippo Bluehippo took over thousand dollars and nothing came to my house. I can't get them on the phone. or computer. Internet Author: farrockaway, Consumer Services: Blue hippo Bluehippo Internet

Jan 16 2010
BlueHippo Capital,LLC I have payed 2800 dollars for a computer and never recieved it. Internet Author: Hill City, Kansas Computer Dealers: BlueHippo Capital,LLC Internet

Jan 13 2010
BLUEHIPPO CAPITAL, LLC BlueHippo Funding LLC and BlueHippo Capital LLC Blue Hippo The name of the company I have contracted with is BlueHippo Capital, LLC, NEVER RECEIVED NOTHING. Internet
Author: SAN YSIDRO, California Miscellaneous Electronics: BLUEHIPPO CAPITAL, LLC Internet

Dec 30 2009
BlueHippo Funding, LLC Bluehippo has been ripping me off since March of 09 to December of 09. Baltimore, Maryland Author: DARLINGTON, South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: BlueHippo Funding, LLC Baltimore, Maryland