Company Directory | bomc2
Approximately 7 Reports Found

May 01 2014
BOMC2 keep taking money from my debit card after a lot of emails and confirmation that my account was cancelled months ago Internet Author: Puyallup, Washington Book Stores: BOMC2 Internet

Jul 17 2013
BOMC2 Fraudulently Charged  Pennsylvania Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Fraud: BOMC2 Pennsylvania

Dec 17 2011
BOMC2 Book of the month Keeps Charging me 10.95 every month for something I cancelled years ago. I have called many times and they still keep charging me. I have also filed many disputes with my credit card company , Internet Author: Poplar Grove, Illinois Internet Fraud: BOMC2 Internet

Mar 24 2009
Echargescs.com - Vistaprint - GrantHelpOrder - IVP*Acne AG - Fedgrantusa.com Fusion WUYI DRI BOMC2 AP9 GRC Received goods from these companies charged fraudulently on my credit card Internet Author: Derry, New Hampshire Credit Card Fraud: Echargescs.com -Vistaprint - GrantHelpOrder - IVP*Acne AG - Fedgrantusa.com Internet

Jan 09 2009
BOMC2 bOOKS WHERE MAILED TO ME I DID NOT ORDER HANOVER Pennsylvania Author: West Haven, Connecticut Internet Fraud: BOMC2 HANOVER, Pennsylvania

6, Report #352089

Jul 16 2008
BOMC2 Sent me a book I never ordered Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Internet Fraud: BOMC2 Internet

Jun 10 2008
BOMC2 Sending book never ordered Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Walnut Creek, California Library: BOMC2 Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania