determining

Company Directory | boost-mobile
Approximately 176 Reports Found

Apr 16 2014
Boost Mobile Owned by Sprint I opend an unlimited account with shrinking payments. Unlimited calls, texting, internet. Recently they started putting limits on my speed when I went over a certain gigs in a month. That is not unlimited. Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Stockton, California

Mar 03 2014
BOOST MOBILE Sold me prepaid phone and changed the network. I cannot use my phone from home. fuquay varina North Carolina Author: fuquay varina, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE Select State/Province

Feb 20 2014
Boost Mobile Deceptive Advertising! $2 and $3/day plan is NOT Pay As You Go. No refund policy hidden deep in legal-eese  Internet Author: Gainesville, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Feb 12 2014
boost mobile Store manager and boost mobile I was promised a free month of service if I change providers from revol to boost mobile and if I purchase new phone I will receive free month didn't receive any of that and I want what I was told Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 06 2014
Boost Mobile World of Wireless They are THIEVES St.Petersburg Florida Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile St.Petersburg, Florida

Jan 17 2014
boost mobile boost mobile are ripping me off and im starting to get pissed off I will seek revenge no matter what it takes Indianapolis Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: boost mobile Nationwide

Jan 09 2014
Boost Mobile Admitted by their own employees... We suck at customer service Nationwide Author: Farmington, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Select State/Province

Dec 24 2013
Boost Mobile Sells defective phone and won't honor guarantee Plainfield Indiana Author: Hollywood, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Plainfield, Indiana

Dec 22 2013
Boost Mobile Sprint Twas A Thief Before Christmas Boron California Author: Boron, California News Media: Boost Mobile Select State/Province

Nov 27 2013
Boost Mobile Had service for about 6 months and the service was really bad. When I contacted them to complient they agreed to give me discount and never did. Just after I made my next payment they cut my service off and told me that I was over using the unlimited service. They identified it as streaming which was not true. When I tried to sell my phone boost had it labeled as stolen in their computer preventing me from selling. They really suck and it's a scam. I rather pay more and get better service. Nationwide New York Author: Binghamton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Syracuse, New York

Nov 25 2013
Boost Mobile www.boostmobile.com Defective, Expensive Phones with no REFUND! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Nov 06 2013
Boost Mobile usman stole 200 dollars from me! new york New York Author: ny, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ny, New York

Nov 05 2013
Boost Mobile Caveat Emptor Indeed! Do NOT use Boost Mobile Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile San Antonio, Texas

Oct 04 2013
Boost Mobile Sprint PCS Boost Mobile and HTC ONE SV Ripoff-Poorest Customer Service Ever Nationwide Author: Fairfax, California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Sep 20 2013
Boost Mobile Cell Phone Rip-off Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Dallas, Texas

Sep 16 2013
BOOST MOBILE DBA SPRINT 9060 Irvine Center Drive Irvine, CA 92618 United States Phone: 949-748-3200 HIRING 3RD PARTY CALL CENTER MISLEADING CUSTOMERS AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE IRVINE California Author: raleigh, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE DBA SPRINT IRVINE , California

Aug 29 2013
Boost Mobile Loophole denies virtually all refunds on phones from Boost stores Nationwide Author: Kansas city, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Select State/Province

Aug 29 2013
BOOST MOBILE POOR RCEPTION - POOR CUSTOMER CARE DENA California Author: , California Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE DENA, California

Aug 15 2013
BOOST MOBILE INC ALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF! BOOST MOBILE'S THEFT OF HARD EARNED AMERICAN MONEY SPENT IN AMERICA, NOT TO AN AMERICAN BASED COMPANY, UNREAL!!!! BOOSTMOBILE.COM Internet NORTH CAROLINA Author: Statesville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE INC Internet

Aug 10 2013
Boost Mobile Miranda- AWFUL EXPERIENCE. NEVER REFER AFTER THE THINGS YOUR MANAGER SAID Panama City Beach Florida Author: Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Panama City Beach, Florida

Aug 02 2013
boost mobile boost for u, boost mobile irvine California Author: broomall, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile irvine, California

Jul 15 2013
Boost Mobile Sprint Service has gone from 3 to 4 bars to zero at my home with no resolution.  Internet Author: Suwanee, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Jul 11 2013
Boost Mobile Sprint 3G/4G Capable Phone upgrade not compatible with $35.00 3G price plan Irvine California Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Irvine, California

Jul 02 2013
Boost Mobile won't let me return a brand new phone and don't work correctly Internet Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

May 17 2013
Boost Mobile Misleading -> Nationwide? HA!  Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet