Company Directory | bottom-line-books
Approximately 167 Reports Found

Mar 05 2012
Bottom Line Books They charged me twice, sent the same book twice. There is not a customer service number to call, Des Moines, Iowa Author: bradenton, Florida Health Care Education: Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa

Mar 03 2012
Bottom Line Books Dunning Bills Internet Author: Danville, Illinois Book Publishers: Bottom Line Books Internet

Feb 28 2012
Bottom Line Books also having been billing me for a book I did not receive. Their strong arm North Shore Agency Collection Agency has been senting me threating letters about this book also. Thank you Des Moines, Iowa Author: McDonough, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa

Feb 25 2012
Bottom Line books Bottom Line Publications company is charging me for books that was returned and never accepted from the post office. Moreover I had to search the internet to find the company in Iowa and the phone number. Des Moines, Iowa Author: Bronx, New York Questionable Activities: Bottom Line books Des Moines, Iowa

Feb 17 2012
Bottom Line Books Charged me for Books not ordered Des Moines, Iowa Author: Florence, Alabama Alternative Health: Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa

Feb 16 2012
Bottom Line Books I received a book that I didn't order. Very inconvenient because they don't have a contact number and I had to search for a contact number and now take to the post office for a return. Des Moines, Iowa Author: Sacramento, California Book Stores: Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa

Jan 25 2012
Bottom Line Books Sent me a bill for a book that was never order by myself or anyone else in my family. Des Moines Iowa Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa

Jan 18 2012
Bottom Line Books, Otto Huebner Continuous billing after returng book Internet Author: Teague, Texas Medical Expert Witness: Bottom Line Books, Otto Huebner Internet

Jan 17 2012
Bottom Line Books Continual billing for a bill paid 12-21-2011, also fails to change of address notice. Des Moines, Iowa Author: Port Richey, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa

Jan 01 2012
Bottom Line Books Unwanted,Unordered books Des Moines, Iowa Author: Vacaville, California Book Publishers: Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa

Dec 19 2011
Bottom Line Books forced purchases/unethical practices/collection abuse Des Moines Iowa Bottom Line RIP OFF Author: Phoenix, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa

Dec 09 2011
Bottom Line Publications Bottom Line Books Scam/Rip-off Des Moines, Iowa Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Book Publishers: Bottom Line Publications Des Moines, Iowa

Nov 03 2011
North Shore Agency for Bottom Line Books Bill was paid by check on Sept. 7, 2011 Columbus, Ohio Author: La Jolla, California BBB Better Business Bureau: North Shore Agency Columbus, Ohio

May 12 2011
Bottom Line Books Bottom Line Publishers Failure to record payments in a timely manner or not at all Stamford, Connecticut Author: Denver, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: Bottom Line Books Stamford, Connecticut

Apr 22 2011
Bottom Line Books I received a very heavy package today with 4 books, one called Bottom Lines Ultimate Healing and 3 others. I did not order any of them. There is also a bill for $49.00. Des Moines, Iowa Don't pay them a penny! Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa

Apr 08 2011
Bottom Line Books I ordered a book, they sent the wrong book, I returned it, they billed me, I paid it, I am now in collections These people are bad news. des moines, Internet Author: Sutton, Alaska Home HealthCare: Bottom Line Books Internet

Mar 17 2011
Bottom Line Books Bottom Line Publications I have cancelled the subcriptions; yet they keep sending the Annual Yearbook! Stamford, Connecticut Author: Barrow, Alaska Book Stores: Bottom Line Books Stamford, Connecticut

Mar 15 2011
Bottom Line books , IA They are billing me for an unsolicited yearbook that I returned unopened. Des Moines, Iowa Problem resolved Author: Tacoma, Washington Telemarketers: Bottom Line books Des Moines, Iowa

Feb 08 2011
Bottom Line Books Board Room Classics Double Billing Des Moines, Iowa Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa

Jan 17 2011
Bottom Line Books book that I never ordered, now they want money Des Moines, Iowa Here's the problem Author: morgantown, West Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa

Dec 10 2010
bottom line books I received a bill in the mail for some kind of book and I NEVER READ anything so I did not order it. The phone number I called was bogus, just got busy signal for over an hour and could not reach any des moines, Iowa Author: reno, Nevada Home HealthCare: bottom line books des moines, Iowa

Nov 22 2010
Bottom Line Books Sent bill for $31.90 to me for a Bottom Line Yearbook I did not order DeMoines, Iowa Author: Kettering, Ohio Book Publishers: Bottom Line Books DeMoines, Iowa

Nov 07 2010
Bottom Line Books Sent book not ordered and demanded 47.94 for book, Internet It's your book now Author: THE COLONY, Texas Home HealthCare: Bottom Line Books Internet

Sep 01 2010
BOTTOM LINE BOOKS THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY SENT ME BOOKS I DID NOT ORDER & A BILL! IT'S A SCAM AND i WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT PAY! DES MOINES, Iowa Author: columbia, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: BOTTOM LINE BOOKS DES MOINES, Iowa

Aug 20 2010
Bottom Line ULTIMATE HEALING Books Hugh Downs, Big Fake RIP OFF Des Moines, Iowa Bottom Line Books Author: Gainesville, Florida Health Care Education: Bottom Line ULTIMATE HEALING Books Des Moines, Iowa