Company Directory | budget-car-rental
Approximately 51 Reports Found

Aug 21 2014
PurCo Daniel Petersen MIchelle Hansen Budget Car Rental False damage claims Spanish Fork Utah Author: Wilton, California Auto Rentals: PurCo Spanish Fork, Utah

Mar 08 2014
Budget Car rental of San Diego Budget I rented a car, gave them all of my information, including credit card. while driving in San Diego I got caught on a toll road where I could not pay the toll (I was in an express lane - I don't live there so made that mistake of entering the wrong lane) - they could have easily charge my credit card for the toll penalty which I paid ($12.50) after receiving the bill from southexprssway of san diego - but instead of them letting me know they sent it to a third party (VMS) to let me know of the violation and charged me $50 for it! San Diego California Author: Cedar Park, Texas Auto Rentals: Budget Car rental of San Diego San Diego, California

Jan 26 2014
Budget Car Rental This rental car company set me up and charged me with $1300+ in damages. luckily they documented that they found pieces of the car inside the car door sleeve. these guys are regular crooks. stay away!!! Fairbanks Alaska Author: Alaska Car Rentals: Budget Car Rental Fairbanks, Alaska

Jun 10 2013
Budget Car Rental False Damage Claims Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Pueblo, Colorado

Mar 21 2013
Budget car rental I called Budget car rental and they said will charge me $81.39 Reservation number 21984109US0 for one day rental. When I got there they said we will not give you a car but a truck for $ 568.78 for 3 d Internet
Author: Dublin, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Budget car rental Internet

Jan 01 2013
Budget Car Rental RIPOFFS!! Nashua, New Hampshire Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Moving Companies: Budget Car Rental Nashua, New Hampshire

Nov 27 2012
Budget Car Rental Bait and switch on vehicle model Internet Author: Milford, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Internet

Oct 01 2012
Budget Car Rental Budget, Budget Rental Cars, Budget Rent a Car Scammed by misleading and untruthful upsell Parsippany, New Jersey Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Rentals: Budget Car Rental Parsippany, New Jersey

Sep 21 2012
Budget, Budget Car Rental charged me for excess insurance, which I had declined, more than doubling my original quote to a staggering $1800. Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Manchester, UK, Other Car Rentals: Budget Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 11 2012
Budget Car Rental Hard upsale to me and charge me extra Vancouver, British Columbia Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 23 2012
Budget Car Rental Didn't advise on rate increase on car different to car size confirmed online New York, New York Author: New York, New York Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental New York, New York

Jul 23 2012
Budget Car Rental Salesman at the Tulsa International Terminal Fraudulent Representations by Budget Salesman Tulsa, Oklahoma Author: Goodhyear, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 01 2012
budget car rental budget truck rental Budget/avis left us stranded with no rental in front of their office even though we had prepaid Internet Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Auto & Truck Rental: budget car rental Internet

Aug 09 2011
BUDGEG/AVIS GROUP dba: Budget Car Rental of Guam & CNMI CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD TWICE ON A STOLEN CAR Tamuning, Nationwide Author: Columbis, South Carolina Auto Rentals: BUDGEG/AVIS GROUP Nationwide

Jun 17 2011
Budget Car Rental Debt Card Holdser must pass Credit Check New Port Richey, Florida Author: Hudson, Florida Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental New Port Richey, Florida

May 04 2011
Budget Rent a car Budget Car Rental Total scam they don't explain the insurance or deductible Calgary Airport Canada Calgary, Alberta Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent a car Calgary, Alberta

Mar 02 2011
Budget Car Rental Toronto Inserted false mileages on monthly accounts Internet, Ontario Canada Author: grovedale 3216, Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Toronto Internet, Ontario

Jan 03 2011
Budget Rent a Card Budget Car Rental Will not accept Wal Mart Paycards at the location of pickup, but will accept them online for a prepayment Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Car Rentals: Budget Rent a Card Internet

Sep 29 2010
Budget Rental Car Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC Advertised Prices and Coupons are Scams Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rental Car Internet

Aug 10 2010
Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC avis budget group/cendant car rental group inc the company rented us a tow dollie which was both in disrepair as well as to small for our car,as our car was both to wide and too heavy for a tow dollie. tulsa, Oklahoma Author: springfield, Illinois Liars: Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2010
Avis Budget Rent A Car Budget Car Rental did not provide promised service, gave me a problem, didn't help fix the situation Internet Author: , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget Rent A Car Internet

Jan 22 2010
Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC, Budget Truck Rental Horrible Customer Service, Thieves, Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC Internet

Oct 03 2009
Budget Car Rental CENDANT CORPORATION Clerk cheated me by not honoring promotion guaranteed in written confirmation. Parsippany, New Jersey Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Local Transportation: Car Rentals: Budget Car Rental Parsippany, New Jersey

Aug 29 2009
Avis Budget Car Rental, Trilegiant Affinion Publishing, Great Fun Selling credit card information to scam artists Parsippany, New Jersey Author: Del City, Oklahoma Travel Services: Avis Budget Car Rental, Trilegiant Parsippany, New Jersey

Jul 30 2009
Budget Car Rental Upselling without knowledge or consent St. Louis Missouri Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental St. Louis, Missouri