Company Directory | budget-rental
Approximately 43 Reports Found

Feb 27 2015
Budget Rental Cars Budget Overcharges and Treats You Like Dirt Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rental Cars Tucson, Arizona
2, Report #1192251

Dec 01 2014
Budget Rental Cars Although, I prepaid for my rental car, when I returned the rental car, there were addititonal charges on the bill. Baltimore Airport Nationwide What Does The Contract Say? Author: Estero, Florida Auto Rentals: Budget Rental Cars Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
PurCo, Budget Rental Car  I rented a car from Budget Rental in Rapid City, South Dakota. During that time there was a hail storm. We did not see any damage to the car. About 10 days after returning home, I got a call saying I was going to receive a packet in the mail describing damage to the car, and to inform my insurance co. Spanish Fork Utah Author: Brookings, South Dakota Car Rentals: PurCo Spanish Fork, Utah

Jul 31 2014
Budget Rental Car Charged for Insurance I did not sign for Baltimore Md Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rental Car Nationwide

Jun 16 2014
Budget Rental Car RDU Toll Scam Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rental Car Raleigh, North Carolina

Jan 10 2014
Avis Budget Rental Car We rented a mini van for across county trip with our 3 kids over the holidays. I rented it through your online site and had it picked up at the Chesterfield MO location. Parsippany New Jersey Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Rentals: Avis Budget Rental Car Parsippany, New Jersey

Sep 04 2013
Budget- Rental Truck Budget Rental Truck rented a defective truck/dolly and cost me my job and thousands of dollars. Nationwide
Author: Shawnee, Kansas Truck Rentals: Budget- Rental Nationwide

Jul 31 2013
Budget rental car, excessive soilage fee Having purchased the Budget auto insurance to cover damages to vehicle, surely sand on the floor mats would be covered. Nope, but they would be more than willing to see us half way and only charge us half the cleaning charge. milwaukee airport Wisconsin Author: oakland, California Auto Rentals: Budget rental car milwaukee airport, Wisconsin

Jul 08 2013
07:37 PM Cancelled the resevation by calling the Budget rental place and they gave a cancellation number to confirm that the resevation was cancelled. However, they did not me know that I would be charged anyway. Or, I would have picked up the car. Therefore, Budget and Priceline is scamming people once you give them your credit card number. When I called Priceline to complain. I had to talk to someone that was foreign and I could not fully understand her and she could not fully understand me. called Priceline did not disclose about the cancellation until after the price was accepted Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Internet

May 05 2013
Avis Budget rental valley view mall Dallas Texas Consumer fraud, hostile employees Dallas Texas Author: Richland, Texas Consumer Services: Avis Budget rental valley view mall Dallas, Texas

Apr 12 2013
Budget Rental Car (UK) Exorbitant insurance demanded at last minute glasgow, United Kingdom Author: Modesto, California Auto Rentals: Budget Rental Car (UK) glasgow, Select State/Province

Apr 10 2013
Budget Rental Car Located at Pep Boys Store in Hialeah, Florida Additional Mileage Fee Hialeah Florida Yo Roberto! Author: Hialeah, Florida Car Rentals: Budget Rental Car Hialeah, Florida

Mar 30 2013
Budget Rental Car - San Antonio Mutiple charges for Administrative Fees San Antonio, Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rental Car - San Antonio San Antonio, Texas

Mar 24 2013
Budget rental EMMANUAL ENTERPRISES LLC Claims damage to vehicle 24 hours after use for $500! Albuquerque, New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Auto & Truck Rental: Budget rental Albuquerque, New Mexico

Mar 19 2013
Budget Rental Worst Customer Service Ever and Charges, Charges, Charges Portland, Oregon Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Car Rentals: Budget Rental Portland, Oregon

Dec 20 2012
Budget Rental Car Rip-off for Gas - Blatantly Erroneous Charge Irving, Texas We need more evidence! Author: Southern California, California Auto Rentals: Budget Rental Car Irving, Texas

Oct 01 2012
Budget Car Rental Budget, Budget Rental Cars, Budget Rent a Car Scammed by misleading and untruthful upsell Parsippany, New Jersey Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Rentals: Budget Car Rental Parsippany, New Jersey

Jul 05 2012
Budget Rent a Car System, Inc. Budget Vehicle Damage Claims Department Avis/Budget Rental Company Rip Off Virginia Beach, Virginia Know just what you are talking about Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Auto Rentals: Budget Rent a Car System, Inc. Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 20 2012
Subrogation management Team c/o budget rental False charges for damages to vehicle which I did not do. Internet, South Carolina Author: Anderson, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Subrogation management Team c/o budget rental Internet, South Carolina

Sep 15 2011
Budget Rental car Charging additional insurance- Bad business practices- Beware Phoenix, Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rental car Phoenix, Arizona

May 10 2011
Budget Rental Car Budget Rips the rug out from under me. Kalamzoo, Michigan Author: 48168, Michigan Car Rentals: Budget Rental Car Kalamzoo, Michigan

Jan 26 2011
Budget Rental Car Rediculous Fuel return policy Pasco, Washington Author: Fairview Heights, Illinois Auto Rentals: Budget Rental Car Pasco, Washington

Dec 15 2010
Budget Rental Car Avis Car Rental Be very careful about renting a car from Budget or Avis while using Hotwire! Parsippany, New Jersey Author: Laurel, Maryland Local Transportation: Budget Rental Car Parsippany, New Jersey

Sep 29 2010
Budget Rental Car Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC Advertised Prices and Coupons are Scams Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rental Car Internet

Mar 04 2010
Budget Rental Cars Avis Budget Rental Cars I have been assualted and battered by Budget, one of their Manager's Daniel in Parkville, Maryland. Parkville, Maryland So.. Author: Middle River, Maryland Budget Rental Cars Parkville, Maryland