Company Directory | burnfat-2
Approximately 6 Reports Found

Feb 05 2007
Burnfat 2,Hoodia 66 LeanRX They took $97.41 from my checking acct. I was sent 2 bottles of their product which I sent back.NEVER received my money back! I have made several attempts and calls Ontario California Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Burnfat 2 / Hoodia 66 LeanRX Ontario, California

2, Report #196780

Jun 16 2006
LeanLifePM - BurnFat 2 - BurnFatHoodia ripoff, unauthorized visa check card charges, unauthorized charges continued after cancellation Ontario California Author: Torrance, California Corrupt Companies: LeanLifePM Ontario, California

3, Report #196678

Jun 15 2006
Hoodiathin aka Burnfat 2 ripoff I was told that this product would work but it didn't and I was billed three times the orginal cost burnfat2 rip off Calif Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that was wrongfully taken from you! Author: las vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Hoodiathin (aka) Burnfat 2 - burnfat2 Internet

4, Report #193919

May 30 2006
Hoodia 66 - Burnfat2 ripoff,charged without permission Draper Utah *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: kaukauna, Wisconsin Weight Control: Hoodia 66 - Burnfat 2 Draper, Utah

5, Report #193411

May 26 2006
Burn Fat 2 burnfat 2 is a rip off they take your money and run Draper Utah Author: plainfield, Indiana Corrupt Companies: Burn Fat 2 Draper, Utah

Apr 11 2006
Burnfat2 - LeanLifePM - E-Curves ripoff, illegally gave my debit card number to another company. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Alternative Health: Burnfat 2 - LeanLifePM - E-Curves Internet