Company Directory | capital-one

Nov 15 2016
COSTCO CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD TERRIBLE DISGUSTING BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AVOID SUCKS MONTREAL Internet
Credit... Author: Markham, Ontario Credit Card Processing Companies: COSTCO CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD Internet

Oct 24 2016
capital one furious about the run around Nationwide Author: st louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: capital one Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Capital one auto finance Has my lively hood in limbo NASHVILLE Nationwide Author: Nashville , Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: Capital one auto finance Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Capital One Bank USA NA Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank USA NA Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Capital One Financial Corporation Defrauded Me By Selling Me First Class Airline Tickets But Delivering Me Premium Economy Tickets at Check-in McLean, Virginia Nationwide
Author: San Luis Obispo, California Banks: Capital One Financial Corporation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Capital One Bank Garnishing old debt past Statute of Limitations Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Bank Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Capital One Pattrick Maddes Loan officer Received email with a loan document attached saying I was approved for a loan for 9000.00 at a 5.2% rate to pay back in 3 yrs at 289.00 a month.  Keyport NJ Author: ada, Michigan Commerical Lending Firm: Capital One NJ

Jul 20 2016
CAPITAL ONE BANK CAPITAL ONE LIED TO ME TO GAIN MY BUSINESS COSTING ME $4000 AND TWO WEEKS IN A HOTEL New York New York Author: new york, New York Banks: CAPITAL ONE BANK New York, New York

Jul 19 2016
Capital One Fast Cash Mark BrownFunding ManagerCapital One Fast CashConsultant: Alex WhiteContact no. 1-312-253-4885 Ext. 121 Sent Fraud letter approving me for $5000 personal loan but wanted me to wire transfer $80 first buy purchasing a Wal-Mart Money card Chicago, Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Chicago,, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
Sun price vacations They promised me 3 vacations for 999.00 and debit my capital one credit card after I provided them a series of information. This was done in October of 2015 and it was not until I tried to book vacations did I realize it was a scam. Internet Author: Jacksonville , Florida Hotel: Sun price vacations Internet

Jul 14 2016
Capital one Jose Charlie Mercado Very Rude, unprofessional, and Poor customer service Tampa Bay Florida
Author: Downers Grove, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Capital one Tampa Bay, Florida

Jul 12 2016
Credit One Bank CreditOne Posed as a pre approved capital one offer with a credit limit I wouldn't believe Denied Las Vegas Nevada
Besides the point Author: Augusta , Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 01 2016
Capital One Options Coneoption.com Capital One Options are scammers London/Bulgaria Internet Author: Sammamish, Washington Brokerage Companies: Capital One Options Internet

Jun 13 2016
Ge capital one Peter Called me and said i was approved for a 5000.00 and needed just to pay 100 fee with an itunes card ,after everything i been going thru starting with health to financially problems i figured i could use the loan to catch up , Florida Internet florid Author: DES MOINES, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Ge capital one Internet

May 31 2016
Capital One Bank Commited Fraud Thew Capital One Bank Using Phoney Company Name others beside myself wired money to this accout and got scammed me for 15 thousand dollars was turned over to police department they got a suepena for records and over 80 thousand dollars went threw this accout scamming at least 15 to 20 other people Bowie Md Maryland Good Luck Author: Cathedral City, California Computer Fraud: Capital One Bank Bowie, Maryland

Apr 23 2016
Capital One frozen account for alleged Nigerian fraud attempt Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Banks: Capital One Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
GE Capital One David Coop Scam artist Internet. Florida PABLO RAUDY IN NEW JERSEY Author: GIRARD, Ohio Telemarketers: GE Capital One Internet

Mar 26 2016
capital one fash cash MIKE HAyden VANILLA CARD PURCHASE WITH A DEPOSIT TO PAY LOAN TEXAS Author: Auburndale, Florida Cash Services: capital one fash cash Auburndale, Florida

Mar 26 2016
sw credit they are on my credit report that i got from capital one they say i owe 684.00 with att i have att and no problems Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: sw credit Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
Capital One personal loan Raymond Martin & Brandon McCullam Raymond Martin sent me a e-mail saying I had been approved for a $4500 loan.Bought $365 in money cards for fees but never recieved loan.. Mclean Virginia Author: sevierville, Tennessee Financial Services: Capital One personal loan Mclean, Virginia

Mar 05 2016
Capital One False 30 Day Late on our Credit Report Virginia Nationwide Author: Menlo Park, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
Capital one fast cash loan loan officer: Dwayne Johnson Dwayne Johnson is who this man claimed to be. He said that he was a capital one loan officer he emailed me and said I was approved for a $4500 personal loan and that I would have to pay 159.50 monthly for 36 months, but I had to get a green dot card and put $50.00 on it to have it activated at the store and to call him after I got the card activated to give him the card info for us to pay back the loan because they aren't allowed to get into our bank account again after they put the 4500 in our account.  New York New york Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Loan Brokers: Capital one fast cash loan Nationwide

Feb 18 2016
Capital One Deceptive practices Charlotte North Carolina Not Deceptive.... Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Internet

Feb 18 2016
Capital One 360 Capital One capital one nightmare Worldwide Internet Author: Palos Hills, Illinois Banks: Capital One 360 Internet

Feb 05 2016