Company Directory | capital-one

Aug 30 2015
Capital One My accounts are restricted because of FRAUD I know nothing about. Richmond Nationwide Response to Chill Out by Robert Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Capital One My Account is Restricted Due to Alleged Fraud Nationwide Response to Robert Author: Berryville , Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
David alexander capital one scammed, ripped off, florida and illinois Internet Author: kansas city, Missouri Loans: David alexander capital one Internet

Aug 05 2015
rick case hyundai on 06/26/2015 i purchased a 200 chrysler .i was pre aproved with Capital One but rick case did not use them .they used chase bank with a intrest rate of 10.89 at the time i did not know what my rates would be. i new they would be high as i just last year filled bankrupt. to days ago i receivd a Capital One financing offer with the rate of 5.57. my complaint is why didn't rick case use Capital One in the frist place? over the time of the loan we are talking a lot a money in financing with chase bank. could it be rick case is receiving something back from chase bank?thank you cleveland Ohio Be more careful Author: concord, Ohio Car Financing: rick case hyundai cleveland, Ohio

Jul 29 2015
Capital One SPARK Business Card Capital One SPARK business card DOES NOT report to business bureaus. Deception! Richmond, VA Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit Services: Capital One SPARK Business Card Nationwide

Jul 19 2015
Alex White and Mark Brown Funding Manager CAPITAL ONE LOAN OFFER SCAM Miami Florida Author: Long Beach, California Loans: Alex White and Mark Brown Funding Manager Miami, Florida

Jul 03 2015
Capital One Andrew Williams Promised me and my husband a loan , had us pay fees but we never received the loan or our fees back! Total Scam! He acted as if he was a representative from capital one, he knew all my husbands information. Arlington Floridia It is a scam - not Capital One Author: Romeo, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Capital One

Jun 11 2015
Capital One Auto capital one auto finance a car for me in august of 2012 a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix with a purchase price of 16,012.13 the payments are $435 per month I have paid 13,071.30 so far and only 3,124.22 went towards the principal my pay off price is 13,237.52 and iI have never missed a payment Plano Texas The numbers... Author: Akron, Ohio Car Financing: Capital One Auto Plano, Texas

Jun 11 2015
Capital One Capital One only protect Business Account for 24hours for fraud or illegal withdrawals Nationwide Author: New York Banks: Capital One Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
Capital One Alex a White Dave SchniederMark BrownRaymond Marty Said I was approved for loan in the amount of 4500.00 Miami Florida Author: Dalton, Ohio Loans: Capital One Miami, Florida

Jun 08 2015
Capital One Worst Credit Card Company Nationwide Hey Pal... Author: Sacramento, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

May 14 2015
CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD CAPITALONE MASTERCARD TERRIBLE, BRUTAL, POOR SERVICE, AVOID, SCAM, RUDE, STUPID, IGNORANT, LOUSY Scarborough Ontario
Author: TORONTO, Credit & Debt Services: CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD Scarborough , Ontario

May 12 2015
Capital One Loans CapitalOne Loans, CapitalOne Bank Mark Brown, Funding Manager; David Alexander, Consultant acted like they were Capital One & offered my sister a $4500 loan and ripped her off. Internet Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Cash Services: Capital One Loans Internet

Apr 23 2015
Capital One Bank Loan Samuel Thomas, Loan Officer, Mark Brown, Funding Manager RCVD call and email re loan approval Phone # is from Hampstead Internet/FL You were scammed - twice by the same people Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Loans: Capital One Bank Loan Internet

Apr 15 2015
Credit One Bank I was Pre-approved and denied. Also tricked into thinking they were Capital One. Nationwide
CREDIT ONE REBUTTALS Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Nationwide

Mar 29 2015
portfolio recovery assosiates llc capital one bank called and threatened me and my fiance, mailed nasty letter for money i do not owe Norfolk virginia Just Curious Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: portfolio recovery assosiates llc Internet

Mar 21 2015
ANGEL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY BRYAN, KELLY WILLIAMS, TONY JOHNSON, YASMINE BECKER, LATOYA, JANICE FORT, KATHY LINDSEY,TRACY WHITMORE CAPITAL ONE AND US BANK CREDIT CARD SCAM THEN OFFER CREDIT SWEEP AND HOUSING THROUGH ANGEL HOUSING NEW YORK AND POSSIBLY GEORGIA Nationwide Author: LANSING, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ANGEL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY Nationwide

Mar 18 2015
Capital One I have a Capital One Credit card that is supposed to be a no annual fee charge and they are charging me. Internet Author: East Rutherford, , New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Internet

Mar 17 2015
Liberty Auto Glass, All Insurance approved, Capital One auto Glass Total Scam!! Was promised cash incentive, or gift card, Check was in the mail I kept hearing, never came Scottsdale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Liberty Auto Glass Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 09 2015
Kohl's Kohl's Credit Card issued by Capital One N.A. we cannot approve your request. Chicago Illinois I did read the Letter and Called Kohl's-Trans Union Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: Kohl's Chiacgo, Illinois

21, Report #1208997

Feb 13 2015
Capital One Bank Oscar Alexander/ Andrew Williams I was contacted by Andrew Williams for a 3000 loan which I desperatly needed. I have paid over 1000 in fees being assured that I would get it back. The deposit was supposed to happen today and never did. Texas
Find Help Elsewhere Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Capital One Bank Texas

22, Report #1207530

Feb 07 2015
Capital one 360 Capital One 360 --Ing Direct How Insecure is Your Money with CapitalOne 360? Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Banks: Capital one 360 Internet

23, Report #1201543

Jan 14 2015
willie peeples auto sales Willie peeples ripped me off overcharged me had his wife name still on the car capital one looking for car due to non payment memphis Tennessee Author: memphis, Tennessee Auto Dealers: willie peeples auto sales memphis, Tennessee

24, Report #1201395

Jan 13 2015
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

25, Report #1200804

Jan 10 2015
eazysaver 14.95 fraudantly taking money from my capital one credit card montly Internet Author: winnetka , California Advertising / Deceptive: eazysaver 14.95 Internet