Company Directory | capital-one

Jul 20 2016
CAPITAL ONE BANK CAPITAL ONE LIED TO ME TO GAIN MY BUSINESS COSTING ME $4000 AND TWO WEEKS IN A HOTEL New York New York Author: new york, New York Banks: CAPITAL ONE BANK New York, New York

Jul 19 2016
Capital One Fast Cash Mark BrownFunding ManagerCapital One Fast CashConsultant: Alex WhiteContact no. 1-312-253-4885 Ext. 121 Sent Fraud letter approving me for $5000 personal loan but wanted me to wire transfer $80 first buy purchasing a Wal-Mart Money card Chicago, Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Chicago,, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
Sun price vacations They promised me 3 vacations for 999.00 and debit my capital one credit card after I provided them a series of information. This was done in October of 2015 and it was not until I tried to book vacations did I realize it was a scam. Internet Author: Jacksonville , Florida Hotel: Sun price vacations Internet

Jul 14 2016
Capital one Jose Charlie Mercado Very Rude, unprofessional, and Poor customer service Tampa Bay Florida
Author: Downers Grove, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Capital one Tampa Bay, Florida

Jul 12 2016
Credit One Bank CreditOne Posed as a pre approved capital one offer with a credit limit I wouldn't believe Denied Las Vegas Nevada
Really now... Author: Augusta , Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 01 2016
Capital One Options Coneoption.com Capital One Options are scammers London/Bulgaria Internet Author: Sammamish, Washington Brokerage Companies: Capital One Options Internet

Jun 13 2016
Ge capital one Peter Called me and said i was approved for a 5000.00 and needed just to pay 100 fee with an itunes card ,after everything i been going thru starting with health to financially problems i figured i could use the loan to catch up , Florida Internet florid Author: DES MOINES, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Ge capital one Internet

May 31 2016
Capital One Bank Commited Fraud Thew Capital One Bank Using Phoney Company Name others beside myself wired money to this accout and got scammed me for 15 thousand dollars was turned over to police department they got a suepena for records and over 80 thousand dollars went threw this accout scamming at least 15 to 20 other people Bowie Md Maryland Good Luck Author: Cathedral City, California Computer Fraud: Capital One Bank Bowie, Maryland

Apr 23 2016
Capital One frozen account for alleged Nigerian fraud attempt Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Banks: Capital One Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
GE Capital One David Coop Scam artist Internet. Florida PABLO RAUDY IN NEW JERSEY Author: GIRARD, Ohio Telemarketers: GE Capital One Internet

Mar 26 2016
capital one fash cash MIKE HAyden VANILLA CARD PURCHASE WITH A DEPOSIT TO PAY LOAN TEXAS Author: Auburndale, Florida Cash Services: capital one fash cash Auburndale, Florida

Mar 26 2016
sw credit they are on my credit report that i got from capital one they say i owe 684.00 with att i have att and no problems Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: sw credit Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
Capital One personal loan Raymond Martin & Brandon McCullam Raymond Martin sent me a e-mail saying I had been approved for a $4500 loan.Bought $365 in money cards for fees but never recieved loan.. Mclean Virginia Author: sevierville, Tennessee Financial Services: Capital One personal loan Mclean, Virginia

Mar 05 2016
Capital One False 30 Day Late on our Credit Report Virginia Nationwide Author: Menlo Park, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
Capital one fast cash loan loan officer: Dwayne Johnson Dwayne Johnson is who this man claimed to be. He said that he was a capital one loan officer he emailed me and said I was approved for a $4500 personal loan and that I would have to pay 159.50 monthly for 36 months, but I had to get a green dot card and put $50.00 on it to have it activated at the store and to call him after I got the card activated to give him the card info for us to pay back the loan because they aren't allowed to get into our bank account again after they put the 4500 in our account.  New York New york Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Loan Brokers: Capital one fast cash loan Nationwide

Feb 18 2016
Capital One Deceptive practices Charlotte North Carolina Not Deceptive.... Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Internet

Feb 18 2016
Capital One 360 Capital One capital one nightmare Worldwide Internet Author: Palos Hills, Illinois Banks: Capital One 360 Internet

Feb 05 2016

Jan 22 2016
capital one fast cash Alex White Dave Snyder big ripoff Internet Author: Byrnes Mill, Missouri Loan Brokers: capital one fast cash Internet

Jan 12 2016
Capital one fast cash Ronnie cooper, Mike hayden, Mike Hayden Indian male emailed me to say I was pretty approved for a lone of 4500. Todd me to go buy a my vanilla card and put 50 dollars on it and said that that card was going to be what I used for repaying them another card for 180 for insurance incase I can't make a payment on time and then 90 for the wire transfer , I should have known better but now I am left with no money and I want to find them both and give them what they deserve .One with a Texas number and the other from California Internet Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Banks: Capital one fast cash Internet

Jan 07 2016
Credit One Bank Credit One. Logo confused with Capital One fraudulent accounts, failure to close accounts, deceptive practices, Narine Yenovkian Las Vegas Nevada
Jim, let me retort: Author: Englewood , Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 27 2015
capital one fast cash loan derrick Wilson, jose Company is a scam, dont get pulled in Internet Author: North Carolina Loan Brokers: capital one fast cash loan Internet

Dec 23 2015
Capital one fast cash Mark Brown Alex White Scam Artist Chicago Illinois Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Commerical Lending Firm: Capital one fast cash Internet

Dec 21 2015
Capital One Fast Cash TOTAL SCAM Chicago Internet Author: Hillside, Illinois Cash Services: Capital One Fast Cash Internet

Dec 16 2015
Capital one fast cash Florida Author: Ohio Internet Fraud: Wayne Hanning Florida