Company Directory | capital-one

Dec 23 2015
Capital one fast cash Mark Brown Alex White Scam Artist Chicago Illinois Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Commerical Lending Firm: Capital one fast cash Internet

Dec 21 2015
Capital One Fast Cash TOTAL SCAM Chicago Internet Author: Hillside, Illinois Cash Services: Capital One Fast Cash Internet

Dec 16 2015
Capital one fast cash Florida Author: Ohio Internet Fraud: Wayne Hanning Florida

Dec 14 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Jeffery Glover Received phone call from an individual who went by Jeffery Glover claiming to be a loan officer from Capital One Fast Cash offered $4500 loan & $10000 grant Cutler Bay, Miami Florida
MORAL DECAY... Author: Seville, Ohio Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Cutler Bay, Florida

Dec 14 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Mike Hayden I got a call today saying I was approve for a 4500 personal loan the person who call me was name Mike Hayden he gave me all the details Internet Sorry this happened Author: Canton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Capital One Fast Cash Internet

Dec 13 2015
capital one fast cash loans Andrew Williams, Samuel Thomas, and Jacob Was notified of approval for $4500.00 loan. Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Cash Services: capital one fast cash loans Internet

Dec 12 2015
Capitalone fast cash loans Jeffery Glover Received an email stating I had been approved for a loan in the amount of 4500.00 which I didn't apply for I thought with it being from capital One it was legitamiit I sent an application fee of $90 on a my vanilla prepaid debit card then I was asked to get another one and send 300 for insurance purpose that the loan would be paid off by a company if I couldn't make the monthly payment then was told that I could also be approved for a federal grant loan through the U.S. Treasury Grant Programi had to then pay another application fee of 280.00 which all wold be refunded to me with the loan amount into my account the loan amount I was approved for was 10,000.00 I did not receive any money so I learned that a loan company would never ask for an application fee this is the first sign of being ripped off Miami Florida Internet Author: East Flat Rock, North Carolina Loans: Capitalone fast cash loans Internet

Dec 10 2015
capital one fast cash Samuel Thomas Mike Anderson told us we were approved for a $6500 loan and we only had to pay $180. sent us all documents and once money was paid we never got the money Chicago Internet Author: Murrieta , California Loans: capital one fast cash Internet

Dec 10 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Texas Author: San Diego, California Loan Brokers: Capital One Fast Cash

Dec 08 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Loan Andrew Williams Congratulation you were approved for a 4,500 loan Internet Author: lewisville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital One Fast Cash Loan Internet

Dec 02 2015
Capital one fast cash and ask for Andrew William Capital one fast cash Internet Author: moline, Illinois Cash Services: Capital one fast cash Internet

Nov 26 2015
CAPITAL ONE BANK USA NA PO BOX 30281 SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84130 (800) 955-7070 I've never had a credit card with them!!! They are saying in my credit karma report that I STILL HAVE AN OPEN ACCOUNT FOR 5100.00!!! This is outrageous! I'm so glad that I copied all the information and posted it into my browser and found that they have scammed all these other people please help us! This is affecting people's credit including mine! Thank you Salt Lake city Utah Calm Down.... Author: Akron, Ohio Banks: CAPITAL ONE BANK USA NA PO BOX 30281 SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84130 (800) 955-7070 Salt Lake city , Utah

Nov 25 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Andy Gomez, Dywight Johnson, Mark Brown, Andrew Green I received an email from Capital One Fast Cash about a $6000 loan and what got me is that they was asking me to send them money to get money. I was so in need of money not thinking and sent and they kept telling me the money will be there a certain time and it never happened. I sent a lil over $500 that they insisted on me borrowing it from a friend . So now I have no $6000 and I got to pay a friend back $500 that I don't have. Miami Florida Author: AVON PARK, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Capital One Fast Cash Miami, Florida

Nov 17 2015
Capital One 360 can I please have MY money? St Cloud, Minnesota Nationwide
Author: Bristol, Connecticut Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Nov 06 2015
Justin Brown Capital One Mark BrownCapital One Bank Loan Scam Miami Florida Author: Patterson, Louisiana Car Financing: Justin Brown Capital One Miami, Florida

Nov 03 2015
Capital One Bank Bank issued a cashiers check without my authorization New York NATIONWIDE Author: New York, New York Banks: Capital One Bank New York, New York

Oct 29 2015
Capital One 360 Bank Unfair banking practice Capital One 360 Bank Nationwide
I'm with ya! Author: Charlotte Hall, Maryland Banks: Capital One 360 Bank Nationwide

Oct 23 2015
Capital one cleartran.mellon.com/hl_capitalonesecuredcard/ClearTranPayment.aspx has the social Author: Brooklyn, New York Websites: Capital one nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Capital One Credit Cards Rotten Evil Conniving Crooks Charlotte NC Ubiquitous Robert Author: Tampa, Florida TV Advertisements: capital one Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Capital one credit cards Getting credit card offers in my sons name. McLean Virginia ... Author: N/a, Connecticut Banks: Capital one credit cards Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Capital One Personal Loan Scam? Washington DC Author: Middletown, Ohio Financial Services: Capital One Personal Loan Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 30 2015
Capital One My accounts are restricted because of FRAUD I know nothing about. Richmond Nationwide Response to Chill Out by Robert Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Capital One My Account is Restricted Due to Alleged Fraud Nationwide Response to Robert Author: Berryville , Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
David alexander capital one scammed, ripped off, florida and illinois Internet Author: kansas city, Missouri Loans: David alexander capital one Internet

Aug 05 2015
rick case hyundai on 06/26/2015 i purchased a 200 chrysler .i was pre aproved with Capital One but rick case did not use them .they used chase bank with a intrest rate of 10.89 at the time i did not know what my rates would be. i new they would be high as i just last year filled bankrupt. to days ago i receivd a Capital One financing offer with the rate of 5.57. my complaint is why didn't rick case use Capital One in the frist place? over the time of the loan we are talking a lot a money in financing with chase bank. could it be rick case is receiving something back from chase bank?thank you cleveland Ohio Be more careful Author: concord, Ohio Car Financing: rick case hyundai cleveland, Ohio