Company Directory | car-4
Approximately 9 Reports Found

Apr 09 2014
Aamco Owners Steve Phillips and Derek ? Aamco of wc ca company r ripoff artist. I brought back my 2004 Lincoln Ls before warranty was up. I was charged 3700 dollars to fix my car. 4 months later car just turns off and dies. So my sister calls and tells that lier swindler Derek that the car broke down.  He had the nerve to tell her it would cost her 200 more dollars to put it on the diagnosis machine. So car sat for 3 more months until we had a buyer to buy it as-is. For 2000 dollars. So I had to lend my sister 2500 more dollars for down payment to a2007 honda civic. I ya I gave her 1500 towards the Aamco bill also. So me and the buyer of the Ls took the car do Walnut creek California Author: Brentwood, California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Walnut creek, California

Dec 13 2012
JAMES THURMAN HITCHCOCK JIMMY jimmy told me he could fix my car 4 200.00 parts labor tow included.2 days later he called said he needed more money for parts.8 days later after giving him all the money but30.00 i drove up there and columbus, Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Repair Service: JAMES THURMAN HITCHCOCK columbus, Ohio

Sep 07 2012
AID Auto Broker Autostyle AID and Ancor work together to take my 10,000 down payment just to repo my car 4 months later (They do this to everyone) STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY Hallandale, Florida REPO Author: Lauderdale Lakes, Florida Auto Dealers: AID Auto Broker Hallandale, Florida

Sep 08 2010
BROWNS USED CAR SUPERCENTER FIRST BROUGHT HE CAR MY ROOTERS NEEDED TO BE SANDED DOWN. SECOND, HAD THE CAR 4 MONTHS & MY TIRE ON THE DRIVER SIDE WAS DRY ROTTED INSIDE & OUT. THIRD, MY PIPE UNDERNEATH THE CAR RUSTED COMPLETELY & N Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Auto Dealers: BROWNS USED CAR SUPERCENTER Internet

Aug 07 2010
Car 4 You Car for you, Car 4 U. Consumer Fraud, Forged Contract. NO COMPUTERS USED! Houston, Texas Breakout your copy of the agreement Author: houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Car 4 You Houston, Texas

Mar 31 2009
Westland Car Care Ripoff Artists! Charged $220.00 to tow my car 4 miles from an accident site Westland Michigan Imprecision in the state law Author: Canton, Michigan Auto Towing: Westland Car Care Westland, Michigan

May 28 2008
Morton VanLines & their owners Liz & Aaron Griffin called us liars & kept our stuff including our car 4 weeks Sherwood Oregon Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Morton Vanlines Sherwood, Oregon

Aug 08 2007
Planet Dodge Took the car 4 times in the past two months. Still paying big bucks for warrantable work. ripoff Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Repair Service: Planet Dodge Miami, Florida

Feb 19 2004
J & J Transmission Bogus Ripoff. Charge me $1000.00 for new transmission and has yet to fix my car. 4 times I've had to bring the car and they still have my car. Los Angeles California Author: Compton, California Auto Mechanics: J & J Transmission Los Angeles, California