Company Directory | car-hop
Approximately 89 Reports Found

May 06 2016
Car Hop unprofessional, dishonest car thieves Vallejo California Author: Vallejo, California Auto Repair Service: Car Hop Vallejo, California

Mar 30 2016
carhop Car hop /u.a.c universal acceptance corp lies, puts customers in danger gives out personal info des moines Iowa Author: des moines , Iowa Auto Dealers: carhop Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
car hop UAC late on a payment they will shut the car off. and when you call to talk to them they down talk you like your dumb. they call and call and harass you til they get your money. there's alot wrong I can list. but typing ain't enough. something needs to be done about this. Duluth mn Nationwide The only RipOff here.... Author: cloquet, Minnesota Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
Car Hop Carhop, the worst place to go for a car Saint joseph Missouri Author: Saint joseph, Missouri Auto Dealers: Car Hop Saint joseph , Missouri

Dec 28 2015
car hop tacoma,washington Car Hop-Lakewood ,washington lied and promised repairs and now backing out of it. Tacoma, Washington Interested Author: lakewood, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: car hop tacoma,washington tacoma, Washington

Nov 25 2015
Car Hop Lemon Car Appleton Wisconsin Author: Little Chute, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Car Hop appleton, wisconsin

Nov 11 2015
Jack car hop They sold me a car that only worth 2;300 in blue book for 10;000 can't get full coverage car to old. somebody hit my car that how I found out how much it co.I pay three hundred and ninety two dollars I only get sick seven hundred and thirty three dollars. I need help with them the car had dents in it and window crack and no good tires. one hit my car no insurance that's how I found out. I have until Jan of 2017 and it will be paid off but i have been struggling with payments. they won't cut a deal like they gave me in get 733 amount and they want 392 .window crack when I got it dents in it two but I needed scar if or doctors appointment. They were in Rockford close the place Iowa I think Author: Rockford, Illinois Auto Dealers: Had/carhop Internet

Jul 25 2015
Car hop Lincoln nebraska I purchase a 2002 Ford Taurus on March 21, 2015. When I drove it I told them that there was something wrong with the transmission and they added my complaint to the contract. I have paid 3 times to have my car towed to the shop they preferred, it is currently in the shop again to be looked at. I can't afford to be without a car to go to work so I can pay for this fix or repair daily. All I asked for when I went in to see if I could get a car loan was a reliable vehicle, I wish I had a reliable vehicle. They would let me pick out a vehical, they chose one for me. If I didn't have a friend with a extra car I would have lost my job by now. All I want is for them to fix it right. I have paid every payment on time, the least they could do is fix it and make it right. They make it hard for people to try and better themselves. Now they tell me there is an issues with the engine firing, ugh. It takes at least 3 to 4 days for the warranty company to get back to shop and then it doesn't get fixed. Please, please help make sure this doesn't happen to others. This company is a ripoff. Lincoln Nebraska One Really Good Question! Author: Crete, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Car hop Lincoln nebraska Lincoln, Nebraska

Jun 05 2015
car hop VERY DECEITFUL national city California Author: el cajon, California Auto Dealers: car hop national city, California

Jun 05 2015
Car hop OVER CHARGING ME DES MOINES Iowa Car hop OVER CHARGING ME Author: Des Moines , Iowa Car Financing: Car hop Nationwide

May 29 2015
car hop car hop is ripping people off Richmond California Author: Richmond, California Auto Dealers: car hop California

May 23 2015
car hop car hop sold me a vehicle that doesent run good and everything in the car is falling apart Vallejo California Author: Vallejo, California Auto & Truck Rental: car hop Nationwide

Apr 22 2015
Car Hop UAC My son Kevin needed to purchase a vehicle to get to and from work and decided to go to Carhop to purchase a car because of the low down payment. I went with him to support him in getting his own car he was told he needed a co-signer and since I was their I decided to be the co-signer for hi but instead of me being the co-signer so how I became the primary person on a vehicle that I did not need. Vallejo California You seem to not understand... Author: vallejo, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Car Hop Vallejo, California

14, Report #1206007

Feb 01 2015
Car Hop Took my money and provided a faulty car and gave me no money back Omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Auto Inspection: Car Hop Omaha, Nebraska

15, Report #1194618

Dec 11 2014
car hop (UAC) they need to get shut down Pittsburgh Nationwide That is not what they meant Author: new Kensington, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: car hop (UAC) Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Car Hop Comitt fraud. Sold us a car w/gravel in the engine and no fluids. we put fluids in they came out the tail pipe alone with the gravel! Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Sacramento, Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
car hop Rochester minnesota Car hop not as put off to be say they work with people with bad credit NOT rochester minnesota Author: winona, Minnesota Auto Dealers: car hop Rochester minnesota Minnesota

Aug 06 2014
Universal Acceptance Corp. UAC, Car Hop Harassment, Intimidation, Misinformation, Coercion, and bad customer relations Springfield Missouri Thank you for proving my statements... Author: Carlinville, Illinois Car Financing: Universal Acceptance Corp. Springfield, Missouri

Jul 24 2014
Car Hop UAC Universial Acceptance Corportation. Fales Repersentation Dallas Texas Nationwide
Author: Mesquite, Texas Car Financing: Car Hop UAC Nationwide

May 05 2014
car hop UAC I want a carhop June the first in 2012, I was sold a 2000 Saturn with none working lights and right after I signed my contract they gave me a car a guy had just drove in to trade-in. that's when I asked them didn't I have an option to pick between at least three cars and that's when they told me no I do not! and then I asked them don't I have a warranty on the car and they told me yes but when my transmission messed up that's when I realized that the warranty doesn't cover the transmission! so I called you uAc and they told me that it does cover it, so when I called around for shops to fix my car the next day that's when they told me that the warranty does not cover it,  now my motor water pump and transmission is messing up and they're telling me I'm not under warranty now and I don't think is fair because now that I'm on autopay they will not fix my car I am spending my rent money to try to get it fixed on my own and they are still expecting their payments on time! and I know that that is called false advertising I really need someone to help me with this situation someone please contact me any lawyer please help! Vallejo California Who Forced You? Author: Berkeley, California Auto Dealers: car hop Vallejo, California

May 05 2014
CAR HOP CAR DEALERSHIP CAR HOP RIPPED ME OFF,LIED TO ME,CAUSED PHYSICAL STRESS CHARGING ME DOUBLE.KNEW THE CAR WAS MESSED UP AND DECIDED TO SEND ME TO THERE AUTO MECHANICS SHOP THINKING IT WOULD BE RIGHT BUT IS WRONG BECAUSE THE WHOLE TIME THEY PROVIDED ME N MY FAMILY FALSE INFORMATION.. NATIONAL CITY California Attempted Contact Author: national city, California Auto Dealers: CAR HOP CAR DEALERSHIP NATIONAL CITY, California

Apr 20 2014
CAR HOP; UAC: Universal Acceptance Corporation; Insterstate Auto Group Inc Car Hop Criminals and racists repossers Ednia, Minnesota Boo h*o! lies Author: Puyallup, Washington CAR HOP; UAC: Universal Acceptance Corporation; Insterstate Auto Group Inc Ednia, Minnesota

Feb 17 2014
Car Hop Unethical, fraudulent, and rude!! Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Dealers: Car Hop Seattle, Washington

Feb 10 2014
car hop CAR HOP GAVE ME A LEMON I HAVE NO HEAT IN THE CAR AND NEVER STARTED IN COLD MORNINGS maplewood Minnesota
Author: st.cloud, Minnesota Junk Dealers: car hop maplewood, Minnesota

Jan 20 2014
Car Hop car hop on se 14th st des moines iowa sold me a totaled car, let me drive off the car lot without insurance and told me I had 45 days to get insurance when I was supposed to have it that day, I got a $400 no isurance ticket and my rates went up. I've had to replace in the last 60 days; the car battery(car died on test drive and car hop said they would pay for it since it was pre existing but when we found out it was the battery they wouldnt pay for it i have paper work), brakes, a rim, windshield wipers, and i found out my frame to my entire car is bent which means its totaled, and my water pump is leaking really bad, which is covered by the warranty but does me no good since I have complained online twice and they will not answer their phone or return any of my calls, and when they do finally answer, they keep telling me they cant do anything the guy that sold me the car has to do everything but yet he is never there. des moines Iowa You can't blame someone else for not getting auto insurance Author: Des Moines, Iowa Motor Vehicle: Car Hop des moines, Iowa