Company Directory | care-credit
Approximately 389 Reports Found

Nov 07 2016
Sleek Spa Dr. Haramis Dr Haramis, performed a terrible surgery and never fixed it. They were suppose to refund me and never did. I had paid Dr. Haramis by applying to care credit. The staff pushed me to apply for a loan. Sleek Spa never refunded the amount and now care credit is sending me to court for this. Sleek Spa never responded as they just disappeared. One day they were just gone. This is so terrible. He should be prosecuted for this. New York New York Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Sleek Spa New York, New York

Oct 25 2016
Care Credit Symphony Bank Care Credit damaged my Credit rating without cause Orlando FL 32896 Nationwide Author: Crandall, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Care Credit Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Sevan Skin Care Mystere Eye CreamEye Complex RxSkin Complex Rx Free Trial results in Super Expensive additional mailings without authorization Santa Ana California Author: Roanoke, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Sevan Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Jul 21 2016
Rook Crédit Care Rook aka Crook Crédit Care Oklahoma City Author: Sandston, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Rook Crédit Care

May 12 2016
National Credit Care they have a 'routine' they pull on you to prevent you from cancelling your service. They put you on hold while supposedly transferring you to billing dept.. and you're on hold indefinitely.. they refuse to ackowledge emails to cancel accounts. There are 59 complaints on bbb site to this same effect. Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Care Nationwide

Feb 15 2016
Encante eye & skin renewal skin care this company came across as an ad saying Gwenith Paltrow used this produce. It was sold at special rate just now. I got this order, but next the next month I got another order which I did not put in a request for this order. I do not want this prodouct False Advertising, false info re more product..charging my credit card w/o my approval... Santa Ana California Author: Asheville, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Encante eye & skin renewal skin care Santa Ana, California

Dec 21 2015
Synchrony Bank formerly Care Credit Holding bill until interest is charged Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Help Desk: Synchrony Bank Bridgewater, New Jersey

Nov 21 2015
Romance douglass Rome, Marcus Douglas, Romance,Romance Douglas Welcome 2 Rome'$ World. #1 Booking Agent/Road Manager, (Trina & Plies). Care Credit Scams, Tradeline scammer, Credit card scam artist, Concert fraud swindler Los Angeles Internet Romance Douglass Author: atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Romance douglass Internet

Oct 24 2015
Firestone Complete Auto Care Credit First National Association or CFNA Firestone and Credit First National Association or CFNA - are self contained are Partners in Crime Amherst New York & Nationwide
Author: New York Auto Repair Service: Firestone Complete Auto Care Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Sep 22 2015
Care credit I was ready to pay off my care credit account for about 2500 but I was told that they had applied interest of 844 when I applied at the doctors office when I was having a tooth ache Marietta Georgia Author: North andover, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Care credit Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Lavish Skin Care advertise a trial product, then charge nearly $100 for automatic refills Santa Ana California Author: Dayton, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Lavish Skin Care Santa AA, California

13, Report #1191470

May 26 2015
iCare Financial Scam Thomas Lark Scammer Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers iCare Credit, Care Credit, sam fuchs, thomas lark, katie kessing, icare financial, life long scammers, Kennesaw GA icare thief Scammed me out of $1995 and never provided no training-their rep lied to me about payments to me as well Kennesaw Georgia Notice to user 'Atlanta Dental Group' Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Services: iCare Financial Thomas Lark Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers Kennesaw, Georgia

May 20 2015
LEnvi Skin Care Not Given... LEnvi Skin Care Co Is a SCAM!!! They collect UNAPPROOVED charges from your checking account after getting your credit card information from ordering $4.95 extremely small product samples. Not Given on website! Not given on we Author: Mobile, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: LEnvi Skin Care Internet

May 01 2015
LENVI Skin Care Veniletrial-GA INTERNET, FREE TRIAL, JUST PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING, SCAM Martinez Georgia Author: Lake Elsinore, California Credit Card Fraud: LENVI Skin Care Martinez, Georgia

Mar 09 2015
Jacquelyn Nicole Mapile aka Nikki Map worked at: ELYSIUM HEALING ARTS skin care credit card fraud Burbank, California Author: Burbank, California Credit Card Fraud: Jacquelyn Nicole Mapile Burbank,, California

Feb 27 2015
Lavish Skin Care Derma Bright major fraud in order free sample.. Company sent sample and then immediately billed my credit card for $88.00 for Lavish skin care product and ann additional $89.00 for Dermabright eye creme. NOTHING WAS INDICATED ON THE ADVERTISEMENT ONLINE THAT AN ADDITIONAL JAR OF THESE PRODUCTS WOULD BE SENT FOR ANY COST., only that shipping and handling would be charged for the free samples. Internet California Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Lavish Skin Care Internet

Feb 27 2015
Lavish Skin Care Dermabright the product burned my face, they will not return my $90. which they quoted $4.95, I m on disability Santa Ana nationwide Author: Souderton, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Lavish Skin Care Internet

Feb 24 2015
LA CREME SKIN CARE BELLA LABS added unauthorised charges to my debit card san diego CA Author: Sweetwater, Texas Credit Card Fraud: LA CREME SKIN CARE Nationwide

20, Report #1205167

Jan 28 2015
RVTL Skin Care Phoenix Lab I ordered skin care products that were advertised as free trial offer with 4.99 delivery charge. I received my bank statement and saw I had been charged $186.00 one month. When I called to dispute the charge I was informed I had been charged an additional $186.00 for this month on a recurring monthly charge.  Internet Author: Northport, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: RVTL Skin Care Internet

21, Report #1204357

Jan 26 2015
AFFORDABLE DENTURES   Affordable Dentures - Audubon, Michelle Aitken, DDS, P.A.  Michelle Lynn Aitken, DDS, General Dentist Dr. Aitken, the owner of Affordable Denture is an in network dentist. The dentist refuses to refund the difference between what they charged and the in network rate.The amount  charged to my care credit card is $2090.00.  Metlife explanation of dental benefits stated Patient's financial responsibility payable to the dentist is $1,233.00. West Collingswood Heights New Jersey Unable to obtain a copy of my dental record Author: WEST COLLINGSWOOD HEIGHTS, New Jersey Liars: AFFORDABLE DENTURES West Collingswood Heights, New Jersey

22, Report #1194292

Dec 13 2014
lavish skin care charged my account 90.00 for a free sample Santa Ana California Author: cottekill, New York Credit Card Fraud: lavish skin care Santa Ana, California

23, Report #1195144

Dec 13 2014
avoir skin care avoir anti-aging serum a $89.15 free gift for responding to an amazon internet survey Santa Ana California Author: arcadia, California Credit Card Fraud: avoir skin care Santa Ana, California

24, Report #1192023

Nov 29 2014
GE Money Bank Care Credit & Lowes Rude and no integrity Orlando, Florida Nationwide How stupid Author: Columbus, Ohio Consumer Services: GE Money Bank Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
RVTL Equinox Skin Care Todd BlackZACK RAYMOND Also fell for this international scam Internet  Author: Woodbridge, Other Credit Card Fraud: RVTL Equinox Skin Care Internet