Company Directory | cash-awards
Approximately 123 Reports Found

Jun 26 2014
American Shoppers Cash Awards - Global International Possible Rip off Jamaca Wisconsin Author: KEAAU, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: American Shoppers Cash Awards Jamaca, Wisconsin

Jun 24 2014
American Cash Awards Company Use Pay Pal to send $499 for $5.5 MIllion. Ames Iowa Author: Ames, Iowa Lottery: American Cash Awards Company Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
American Cash Awards you won $2,500,000.00 unknown unknown Author: lake placid, Florida Financial Services: American Cash Awards unknown, Select State/Province

Jun 16 2014
UPS delivery from American Cash Awards gave no name tryed to get $95.00 to deliver car and 5.1 million dollars from Tennessee only said Tennessee Author: Santa Fe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: UPS delivery from American Cash Awards Tennessee

Jun 10 2014
American Cash Awards company John White Green Money Pack $385, Rite Aide, Walmart Jamaica - Phone # 1-876-818-4979 Jamaica Author: Beaverton, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards company Select State/Province

May 28 2014
American Cash Awards Company Attempted rip-off thawrted New York New York Author: Elkhart, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: American Cash Awards Company Select State/Province

May 15 2014
American Cash Awards Two representatives told me to suck their.... Seattle Washington Author: Birmingham, Alabama Liars: American Cash Awards Select State/Province

May 08 2014
American Cash Awards Receiveds telephone call from alleged employee of Company saying that I ,had won Fresno, CA California Author: Redondo Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Fresno, California

May 06 2014
American Cash Awards Ben Johnson was the person that contacted me Congratulations, you are our third place winner. You have won $750,000 dollars and a 2014 Mercedez Benz Color White. You have won this prize from either magazines ordered, paying your bills on time, and/or shopping with a debit card. Nationwide Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Internet

Mar 28 2014
American Million Cash Awards Asked me to purchase a Money Pack green dot card at a Walgreens store, load it with $300. and call them back to report a 14 digit scratch number on the back of it. Miami Florida Author: El Monte, California Bait-and-Switch: American Million Cash Awards Miami, Florida

Jan 18 2014
Cash Awards Won $830,000 and a new Mercees Bnz being shipped from Alabama. Had closed debit # from old account Kirkland Washington Author: S, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Cash Awards Kirkland , Washington

Oct 07 2013
American Cash Awards Mr. Michael, Johnny Baker, Edward Martin, Doreen Leslie, Jason Scott, James Washington, Maxine Jack convinced my elderly mother-in-law that she won 2.8 million and she spent $7,237.79 trying to obtain winnings and is now financially defunct. Aphen Hill Maryland Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Attorneys General: American Cash Awards Aphen Hill, Maryland

Aug 31 2013
AMERICAN CASH AWARDS- PAUL SCOTT- SAMANTHA (?)- JOHN (?) My wife was called and told she won 2.5 million dollars. (yes- they had jamaican accents) they gave her package prize #, pass word of IN GOD WE TRUST, and a phone number of 1-876-569-4763 new york (samantha) Ypsilanti Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN CASH AWARDS MICHIGAN, Select State/Province

Jun 21 2013
American Cash Awards I have won 2.5 million dollars, a New Mercedes Benz, 1 yr free Full Coverage Insurance, 6 mo free Gas. He said sponsors was getting Green Dot Money Packs for x ammount of dollars for me to load on my card and send western union for taxes on my prize, also he got $500.00 of my money! St James Jamaica Author: Williamsburg, Kentucky ORGANIZED CRIME: American Cash Awards St James,

May 20 2013
American Cash Awards David White contacted me with a 2.5 Million Dollar package and a new BMW convertible. He claimed the insurance needed to be paid, which I did, $300. Then he said that the package was held up for taxes, another $300. Then it was insurance, $500, then another $300, then $1000. I have paid in $2400 to date, and he says the package is at the Boulder Municipal Airport awaiting my payment of another $1500 for re-registration. This man sounds very sincere and a bit slow, which makes him seem trustworthy. He refuses to show me the package, saying the government won't allow that. He insists he has been doing this for 30 years, is a deacon at his church and is a truly person in God. He says he has never lied to me or anyone else, and if I pay this last $1500 I will get my package. Obviously, 2.5 million is a lot of money, and it's easy to get sucked in. I just want to see this package before I give any more. Is that unreasonable? I think not. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boulder, Colorado Cash Services: American Cash Awards Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 07 2013
American Cash Awards David Mirrer (the caller); American Cash Awards 2 million dollar award scam Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: American Cash Awards Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 05 2013
American Cash Awards Larry Cooper tried to get you to load a green dot card with $500 so you can give it to them to recieve a prize of 2.5 million unknown, District of Columbia Author: janesville, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: American Cash Awards unknown, District of Columbia

Feb 28 2013
American Cash Awards I hey needed $350,00 at first, they claimed the people were on they way, but then they got a flat tire, I was on the phone all day. Mr John blake stated he would stay with me until the award party w They asked me to buy green dot cards, first it was $350., then $500.00 get a $300green dot card and keep $200.00 on hand,then they tried to tell me the people will com out, then they wanted $650. more Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Leesville, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: American Cash Awards Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 13 2013
The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau I, too, received the notice that if I send $5.00 so that I could win sweepstakes cash awards of more than $12,000.000.00 guaranteed. How do these people get away with this?? Dallas, Texas Author: Midvale, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Dec 28 2012
The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau R. Bady, Awards Director Response is required to ensure you don't forfeit your righ to win cash awards of more than $12,000,000.00. Dallas, Texas Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Questionable Activities: The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Oct 09 2012
American Cash Awards Supposedly sponsored by Donald Trump and Hiliary Clinton A mister John Anderson contact me from the American Cash Award informing me that I had won a sum of 2.5 million dollars and in order for me to receive the money I would have to pay a Shipping and Hand, Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: American Cash Awards Internet

Sep 25 2012
US Cash Awards try to get me to go to western union to send $100 for a cash prize and mercedes benz, Nationwide Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: US Cash Awards Nationwide

Sep 20 2012
Cash Awards Las Vegas Elizabeth Elizabeth called and told me I won 3.7 million dollars. She would have a certified check delivered to me When delivered I must paid $340.00 to the delivery person. If I want theis person will go las vegas, Nevada Author: westminster, Maryland Cash Services: Cash Awards Las Vegas las vegas, Nevada

Jul 03 2012
American Cash Awards John Glob ,Attorney, I was advised that I was the winner of 7 MILLION dollars and a Mercedes Benz Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Small Town, Michigan Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 02 2012
Marquis Fulfillment Agency Just saying the truth. NCA national cash awards is real. if a kid knocks on your door saying they are doing this years NCA contest, and when I earn 20,000 points I get $1,000 dollars and a really co Buford Georgia Author: oak grove, Louisiana Door to Door Sales: Marquis Fulfillment Agency Buford, Georgia