Company Directory | cash-awards
Approximately 136 Reports Found

Aug 31 2013
AMERICAN CASH AWARDS- PAUL SCOTT- SAMANTHA (?)- JOHN (?) My wife was called and told she won 2.5 million dollars. (yes- they had jamaican accents) they gave her package prize #, pass word of IN GOD WE TRUST, and a phone number of 1-876-569-4763 new york (samantha) Ypsilanti Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN CASH AWARDS MICHIGAN, Select State/Province

Jun 21 2013
American Cash Awards I have won 2.5 million dollars, a New Mercedes Benz, 1 yr free Full Coverage Insurance, 6 mo free Gas. He said sponsors was getting Green Dot Money Packs for x ammount of dollars for me to load on my card and send western union for taxes on my prize, also he got $500.00 of my money! St James Jamaica Author: Williamsburg, Kentucky ORGANIZED CRIME: American Cash Awards St James,

May 20 2013
American Cash Awards David White contacted me with a 2.5 Million Dollar package and a new BMW convertible. He claimed the insurance needed to be paid, which I did, $300. Then he said that the package was held up for taxes, another $300. Then it was insurance, $500, then another $300, then $1000. I have paid in $2400 to date, and he says the package is at the Boulder Municipal Airport awaiting my payment of another $1500 for re-registration. This man sounds very sincere and a bit slow, which makes him seem trustworthy. He refuses to show me the package, saying the government won't allow that. He insists he has been doing this for 30 years, is a deacon at his church and is a truly person in God. He says he has never lied to me or anyone else, and if I pay this last $1500 I will get my package. Obviously, 2.5 million is a lot of money, and it's easy to get sucked in. I just want to see this package before I give any more. Is that unreasonable? I think not. Las Vegas Nevada we sincerely appologize for any inconvenience Author: Boulder, Colorado Cash Services: American Cash Awards Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 07 2013
American Cash Awards David Mirrer (the caller); American Cash Awards 2 million dollar award scam Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: American Cash Awards Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 05 2013
American Cash Awards Larry Cooper tried to get you to load a green dot card with $500 so you can give it to them to recieve a prize of 2.5 million unknown, District of Columbia Author: janesville, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: American Cash Awards unknown, District of Columbia

Feb 28 2013
American Cash Awards I hey needed $350,00 at first, they claimed the people were on they way, but then they got a flat tire, I was on the phone all day. Mr John blake stated he would stay with me until the award party w They asked me to buy green dot cards, first it was $350., then $500.00 get a $300green dot card and keep $200.00 on hand,then they tried to tell me the people will com out, then they wanted $650. more Las Vegas, Nevada Kiss your money goodbye! Author: Leesville, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: American Cash Awards Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 13 2013
The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau I, too, received the notice that if I send $5.00 so that I could win sweepstakes cash awards of more than $12,000.000.00 guaranteed. How do these people get away with this?? Dallas, Texas I'll answer that Author: Midvale, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Dec 28 2012
The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau R. Bady, Awards Director Response is required to ensure you don't forfeit your righ to win cash awards of more than $12,000,000.00. Dallas, Texas Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Questionable Activities: The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Oct 09 2012
American Cash Awards Supposedly sponsored by Donald Trump and Hiliary Clinton A mister John Anderson contact me from the American Cash Award informing me that I had won a sum of 2.5 million dollars and in order for me to receive the money I would have to pay a Shipping and Hand, Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: American Cash Awards Internet

Sep 25 2012
US Cash Awards try to get me to go to western union to send $100 for a cash prize and mercedes benz, Nationwide Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: US Cash Awards Nationwide

Sep 20 2012
Cash Awards Las Vegas Elizabeth Elizabeth called and told me I won 3.7 million dollars. She would have a certified check delivered to me When delivered I must paid $340.00 to the delivery person. If I want theis person will go las vegas, Nevada Should Have Played It Out Author: westminster, Maryland Cash Services: Cash Awards Las Vegas las vegas, Nevada

Jul 03 2012
American Cash Awards John Glob ,Attorney, I was advised that I was the winner of 7 MILLION dollars and a Mercedes Benz Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Small Town, Michigan Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 02 2012
Marquis Fulfillment Agency Just saying the truth. NCA national cash awards is real. if a kid knocks on your door saying they are doing this years NCA contest, and when I earn 20,000 points I get $1,000 dollars and a really co Buford Georgia Author: oak grove, Louisiana Door to Door Sales: Marquis Fulfillment Agency Buford, Georgia

Jun 19 2012
American Cash Awards Peter Rodgers Ha! didn't get me! Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Atoka, Tennessee Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 15 2012
american cash awards Tony had called several times asking if I had received there letters with a card included. No mail has or hasnot been re3ceived. Tony called today 3 times to see if I had gone to Walmarts for a $500 jamica, New York Author: tallahassee, Florida Questionable Activities: american cash awards jamica, New York

Jun 08 2012
THE SWEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU I read everything thoroughly and this didnt say I had won 12,000,000.00. It said to ensure that i dont forfeit my right to win sweepstakes cash awards of more than 12,000,000.00. They also wanted me t DALLAS, Texas Author: SHELBYVILLE, Illinois Questionable Activities: THE SWEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU DALLAS, Texas

May 20 2012
American Cash Awards David King called said I won $2.5million plus mercedes motor car but must get moneypak to release funds for delivery immediately for $165.00. Los Angeles, California Author: Lomita, California Miscellaneous Companies: American Cash Awards Los Angeles, California

May 10 2012
american cash awards Bobby Johnson I was called several times by a company called American Cash Awards. I was told I won 5.5 million dollars plus a Mercedes. I told the man it was too good to be true and he insisted it was true Internet Author: branford, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: american cash awards Internet

Apr 28 2012
American Cash Awards Clive White, General Manager For the past 3 weeks, I have been getting multiple calls daily from (702)609-9725, (954) 671-1652, (801) 692-1343 telling me I won $5 million and a BMW. All I had to do was get a $200 prepaid card at Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: American Cash Awards Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 07 2012
American Cash Awards Global International James Carter Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Columbia, Maryland Cash Services: American Cash Awards Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 22 2012
American Cash Awards Souvenirs International 2nd Place Winner of 2.5 million and a Mercedes, Prize Patrol will deliver privately or publically Cell Phone call, Louisiana Author: Pollock, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: American Cash Awards Cell Phone call, Louisiana

Mar 15 2012
American Cash Awards David Brooks, Mr. Brown, Sharon Stone, John Scott Your Name was Randomly Selected for a Cash Award of $2.5 Million Internet, Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cash Services: American Cash Awards Internet

Mar 04 2012
US SWEEPSTAKES MEGA MILLIONS @ CASH AWARDS BRAD NUBI PRIZE MANGER I WAS TOLD THAT MY NAME WAS PICK AND WAS A THIRD PLACE WINNER. I WON 300000.00 DOLLARS AND THAT I JUST HAD TO SEND THE 200 DOLLAS FOR FEES TO GET THE MONEY. I FIGURED I WOULD GET ENOUGH INFO TO GIVE, Internet Author: liberty, Mississippi Liars: US SWEEPSTAKES MEGA MILLIONS @ CASH AWARDS Internet

Feb 28 2012
American Cash Awards Harrassing Phone Calls Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Work Place Bullies: American Cash Awards Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

50, Report #832076

Jan 31 2012
America Cash Awards Called and WAnted $250.00 To deliver my cash winnings! Lasvagus, Nevada Author: Martinsville, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: America Cash Awards Las vegas, Nevada