Company Directory | cdn
Approximately 84 Reports Found

Feb 08 2016
Neuology Neu-Vitality. Dark Matter They sign you up with a free offer online for a small charge. Then a few weeks later you get a horrendous bill on your credit card(about $280 Cdn) saying you will be charged this amount each month unknown. USA Internet Author: Drumheller, Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: Neuology Internet

Jan 17 2016
live Tchnologies hacked into my computer and fixed problem and sold me tech support for $408.00 cdn funds. They send to my e-mail a very loud advert for used cards plus other ads popped up. The comes a phone number to call to remove the offending advertising. I GOT TAKEN !! Panama City, Panama Nationwide Author: Toronto, Alabama Computer Fraud: live Tchnologies Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Congalotto Ledonford Ltd (((redacted))), Stovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus Powerball Ticket Scammers...claimed they were selling me 10 tickets for $130 US, turned out it was 3 single tickets that I didn't received and I was charged $190.00 CDN Internet Author: Stony Plain, Alberta Off-shore Gambling: Congalotto Internet

Jan 08 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club White Smile Frederiksberg-(Denmark) Phishing: Used my Visa twice at $119.00 (CDN $) for promised iPhone6s which never arrived. Fake survey re. iPhone 7 Frederiksberg Internet Author: Kenora, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jun 19 2014
Professional Marketing International PMI (crooks) PMI runs a coaching scam. For $4800 CDN they did nothing but take my money Lehi Utah Author: St.Albert, Alberta Work at Home Business: Professional Marketing International Lehi, Utah

Jun 11 2014
Eli Elisha Levinson is a fraud. After defrauded hundreds of people via Cdn Dominion now he opened Life Style Property Management Inc. Mississauga Ontario
Author: Alabama Property Management: Canadian Dominion Homes & Elisha Levinson Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 02 2014
Rent Reporters took our $1100 CDN for the building we were going to rent and never got back to us, we were supposed to get our package with keys and lease to the apartment and we got nothing but scammed for money Mississauga Ontario Mississauga Rent Scam Author: Mississauga, Real Estate Services: Rent Reporters Mississauga, Ontario

Aug 06 2013
Cat's Meow TM - TV Ad Cat's Meow TM2013 APG All rights Reserved Ordered one unit $19.99 CDN + S&H was charged $132.00. Could not joined the company. Cancelled my Credit Card payment. Concord Ontario Canada
please help me Author: Vancouver, BC, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Cat's Meow TM - TV Ad Concord, Ontario

Aug 03 2013
Cat`s Meow Sent four cat`s meow - order 1 plus free one - charged me both -then sent to canada post which charge me shipping - charged me for converting us to cdn when my credit card did that also - bill was $100.28 - sent no invoice www.catsmeow.com Wallingford, Connecticut Author: Baltimore, Ont Canada, Alabama TV Advertisements: Cat`s Meow www.catsmeow.com, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2013
CDN Logistic Inc I have a judgment in my hand and they are still refusing and planning not to pay, they will make it as hard as possible not to pay others Northlake Illinois
Author: Tarzana, California Trucking Companies: CDN Logistic Inc Northlake, Illinois

Apr 25 2013
cdn company paid with credit card for a margaret carter book and still 2 months has gone by and no book, you cannot call the company because they do not give the number out..you have to submit a letter to even thi salem, New Hampshire Author: selma, Alabama Work at Home: cdn company salem, New Hampshire

Feb 12 2013
Elak Diamonds Emile Ekonda Elasha Emile Ekonda Elasha, acting through his partner,Jerry Kock asked me for a loan of $2000.00 CDN for 10 days Kinshasa, Internet
about elak diamonds & emile elasha ekonda Author: Hamilton, Ontario ORGANIZED CRIME: Elak Diamonds Internet

Nov 08 2012
ELAK DIAMONDS , EMILE EKONDA ELASHA RIPPED OFF A GOOD SAMARITAN FOR $2000.00 CDN KINSHASA, Internet
This is not the best way to repay the loan. Author: Hamilton, Ontario ORGANIZED CRIME: ELAK DIAMONDS Internet

Sep 14 2012
CDN Logistics Unknown charges after nine months out of the company Northlake, Illinois CDN Logistics, Inc Rebuttal Letter Author: Tampa, Florida Shipping Companies: CDN Logistics Northlake, Illinois

Aug 08 2012
CDN Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd CDN Software Solutions Took multiple payments of thousands and refused/never delivered software app or refund! Indore, Nationwide
Unfair to Target Employee Instead of Company Author: Dallas, Texas Software: CDN Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd Nationwide

Nov 04 2011
CDN Logistics withheld pay northlake, Illinois The Truth Author: costa mesa, California Trucking Companies: CDN Logistics Northlake, Illinois

Jul 18 2011
CDN Logistics Beware!! CDN Does Not Pay Drivers!! Northlake, Illinois 5,500 SOMETIMES.... Author: , North Carolina Employers: CDN Logistics Northlake, Illinois

Jul 16 2011
cdn logistics RIPP OFF COMPANY DOES NOT PAY northlake, Illinois The Truth Author: jamaica, New York Trucking Companies: cdn logistics northlake, Illinois

Jan 24 2011
www.global-laptop-batteries.com Andy ripped me off for 100 dollars cdn Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Miscellaneous Electronics: www.global-laptop-batteries.com Internet

Dec 29 2010
CDN will not honor my request to unsubscribe to their popups for Netflix Internet Author: any, Computer Marketing Companies: CDN Internet

Nov 19 2010
EdgeCast EdgeCast.com EdgeCast CDN - A total Rip Off company - Do Not Sign Any Contract Santa Monica, California Retraction and Clarification of Position Author: Columbia, Maryland Internet Services: EdgeCast Santa Monica, California

Sep 20 2010
eggsolution.com Adam Williams aka Gianchandani Sunder STOLE 1000 CDN, refused to send correct camera, delayed me for months with BS as to why it hadn't arrived, LENS FAULTY, lied about it being the wrong camera, tried to delay again to send a universal Stevenage, Hertfordshire AND, California Author: Victoria, British Columbia Cameras & Video: eggsolution.com Stevenage, Hertfordshire AND, California

Jun 12 2010
Office Yoshimi Masao Kato, Yoshimi Yamada, Car Parts Exporting Japan After luring me in, I was scammed for 1,800 cdn, no car parts were sent Muko-City Kyoto Japan, Internet ***WORLDWIDE ALERT*** It looks like Japan might be collapsing! Anyone can 'Google' this- JAPAN PM NAOTO KAN WARNS OF 'COLLAPSE' UNDER DEBT PILE, and read.... Author: Holstein, Ontario Auto Parts: Office Yoshimi Internet

Mar 05 2010
The CDN Company Margaret Carter Saga.. Salem New Hampshire Before complaining I checked with the BBB. Author: Ocala, Florida Cross-Border Scams: The CDN Company Salem, New Hampshire

Feb 25 2010
CDN Logistics No pay after four weeks Northlake, Illinois CDN Logistics Author: Kentwood, Michigan CDN Logistics Northlake, Illinois