Company Directory | cell2get
Approximately 12 Reports Found

Aug 04 2014
cell2get HORRIBLE ---(garage sale quality) Brooklyn New York Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: cell2get Brooklyn, New York

Feb 19 2014
cell2get Melvin Fraud: Failed to Ship Cell Phone, Failed to Give Money Back, Milks the 60 Day Visa Dispute Time Frame , Brooklyn New York Author: Renton, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: cell2get , Brooklyn, New York

Nov 04 2013
cell2get Sent wrong phone, then sent used phone and would not refund difference. Run away. they have a F from the BBB and even my bank called to make sure I had authorized the purchase from my account. I should have realized then they were a rip-off company brooklyn New York Author: bethesda, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: cell2get brookly, New York

Jan 03 2013
Cell2Get Cell2Get.com Sent me Wrong Blackberry Bold 9930 and Refused to Credit me Difference Brooklyn, New York
Author: Lake Tahoe, Nevada Telephones: Cell2Get Brooklyn, New York

Nov 13 2012
Cell2Get Never delivered my data modem, gave phony USPS tracking number, Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Communications & Networking: Cell2Get Internet

Jan 13 2012
Cell2Get TOTAL SCAM!!!, RIPPED OFF for more than $200 Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Charles Town, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Cell2Get Internet

Jul 03 2011
Cell2Get.com Cell2Get, cell2get, cell2get.com I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS COMPANY IS STILL AROUND AND STILL DOING THIS TO PEOPLE Brooklyn, New York Author: Clifton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Cell2Get.com Brooklyn, New York

Apr 23 2011
Cell2Get FRAUD! - Received broken, used phone almost 3 weeks after ordering, they won't refund my money , Internet Author: Bellingham, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Cell2Get Internet

Oct 12 2009
Cell2Get cell2get.com is a Scam! Internet Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Cell2Get Internet

Sep 29 2009
Cell2Get This company is a scam, it took a month for them to send me the wrong phone, then keep $50 to restock I am surprised I got anthing back after reading all the bad reviews! They don't send a tracking# Brooklyn, New York Author: st louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Cell2Get Brooklyn, New York

Jul 28 2008
Cell2Get Fraudulent Webiste - DO NOT USE Brooklyn New York Author: North Olmstead, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Cell2Get Brooklyn, New York

12, Report #241948

Jul 28 2008
Cell2get-lowprice dishonest billing and unethical practices Brooklyn New York Author: Niceville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cell2get-lowprice Brooklyn, New York