Company Directory | central-clearing-house
Approximately 46 Reports Found

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
DMI Central Clearing House Received a mail order offer for a Vivitar digital camera and tripod. I sent them a check for 48.80 for the equipment. The check was cashed and I have not received anything. Carrollton Texas Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

Mar 10 2016
Central Clearing House like others I sent them a check for a camera, they said that it was a gift that i had won. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Cameras & Video: Central Clearing House Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
DMI Central Clearing House TX Sent me a notification that I won a free camera but I had to pay $13.78 and $3.00 shipping. I looked up the camera and it sells for $8.00 in eBay. What a huge scam!! Carrollton Texas Author: North Arlington, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jan 26 2016
DMI, Barbara Miller Vivitar camera & equipment: Received offer by mail with the US mail Theft code on the envelope with postage paid sticker. Stated the Central Clearing House in Texas with NO. 14675917 with the insured item.  Carrollton Texas Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Photography: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Nov 13 2015
central clearing house TX they said I have a camera with every thing with it they ask my grandma to send money in twice and I have record locator number it has been all most 2 months and have not recived nothing the number is 1015JG6 they sent a letter saying if 17$ was sent in my gram qqwould win this camera waited 6 weeks she got another letter saying to send in 27 or 37 cant remember and they would send the flash with it she did that was a while back they gave her a record locator number which is 1015JG6 it has been longer then the 5 weeks they said she should recive it Texas Nationwide Author: blacklick, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: central clearing house TX Nationwide

Nov 06 2015
DMI Central Clearing House TX URGENT NOTIFICATION Apon receipt of payment and authorization the following goods will be shipped to me. please return form in envelope provided with fee for acquisition of photographic equipment. being held at the Central Clearing House. Immediate shipment GUARANTEED. total payment for equipment $13.78 insured shipping & handling $3.00 total $16.78 Carrollton Texas Author: corning, California Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jul 07 2015
Central Clearing House TX On 5/23/2015 I Mailed a check for 39.85 to DmI for Digital Photographic Eq. I did'nt get them. .. TX Internet Author: Washington, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Central Clearing House TX Internet

May 03 2015
DMI Central Clearing-House : Texas Rip-off of $16.78 for a camera I had purchased from another place. I thought this was it,sadly no! It's for a NIPPON 35MM w/ 50 mm lens etc. no city named Texas Author: Westminster, South Carolina Cameras & Video: DMI

10, Report #1204309

Jan 25 2015
central clearing house texas insured delivery of photographic equipment ? texas Author: mesa, Arizona Cameras & Video: central clearing house texas

Aug 05 2014
DMI They sent me a urgent notification notice stating: please return by July 31,2014 saying urgent notice is to advise you that upon reciept of payment and authorization, the following goods will be shipped to you at the address below. Please return this form in the envelope provided with the fee shown below for acquistion of the photographic equipment currently held at the central clearing house. Immediate shipment guarnteed. TOTAL PAYMENT FOR EQUIPMENT IS $13.78 + $3.00 insured shipping & handling for a total of $16.78 - model being held is NIPPON 35mm focus free camera, including 50mm optical lens, automatic film counter, rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard, hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash and carrying strap. : your next step - for immediate shipmen t make check or moneyh order payable to DMI and return this notice in the envelope provided. This is full purchase price of all the merchandise described. They also had a NO. 12564810 for a reference...I had ordered some camera equipment at a earlier date and thought it was referring to it. But it was from another Company, I should have checked it first::: SHAME ON ME !!!Carrollton Texas Author: Homosassa, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jul 28 2014
DMI Central Clearing House TX Urgent notification send 13.78 +3.00 for NIPPON camera 35MM Carrollton Texas Author: Metz, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Nov 06 2013
DMI Central clearing house they sent me a notification by mail saying they had a nippon 35mm focus free camera and i need to send 17 dollars for the shipping fees carrollton Texas
DMI Author: wasco, California Cameras & Video: DMI carrollton, Texas

Sep 16 2013
DMI Central Clearing House False promises ripoff $40 dollar CA
Author: SANTA MONICA, California Cameras & Video: DMI Select State/Province

Aug 28 2013
DMI CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE: TX ACQUISITION OF NIPPON 35 MM FOCUS FREE CAMERA, including 50mm optical lens, automatic film counter, rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard, hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash, and carrying strap HELD AT THE CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE. IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT GUARANTEED. The Notification tells me that my next step is to make check or money order payable to DMI and return this notice in the envelop provided. The total payment for equipment: $13.78, Insured S&H: $3.00 - a total cost of $16.78. Needless to say, I never ordered such an item. CARROLLTON Texas Author: Edison, New Jersey Cameras & Video: DMI CARROLLTON, Texas

Jul 25 2013
DMI Central Clearing House: Texas dishonest, deceiving, non shipment of goods, repeat preditors, pre-meditation of crime, relentless unforgiving, lack of professionalism, calous, no remorse Texas Author: Auburn, Washington Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House: Texas Texas

Jun 29 2013
DMI AKA Central Clearing House : TX Attempted Rip-off... Same Company, Same Scam, New Address Carrollton Texas
Author: Ventura, California Miscellaneous Companies: DMI Carrollton, Texas

May 06 2013
D.M.I. Central Clearing House they sent a notice that I had won a 35mm L291s camera with 50 mm lens. I mailed a check on 11/0612. Then ion 03/01/13, I stupidly mailed another check because my memory on chemo has been bad. Both checks have been cashed and still no cameras. BAD PEOPLE!!!! Carrollton Texas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: D.M.I. Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

19, Report #1042025

Apr 09 2013
DIRECT MERCHANDISING INC. DMI, CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE DMI HAS MOVED CARROLLTON, Texas Author: dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: DIRECT MERCHANDISING INC. CARROLLTON, Texas

Apr 09 2013
DMI DMI 1525 Capital Drive # 109 Carrollton. Texas 75006-3667 Phone No.972- 245-3013 No.12564810 CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE: TX Record Locator No.1003MW5 Pls.reply 04-30-13 Re:purchase of Nippon Cam;auto film counter;rapid wind film/adv.exposure guard/etc..., Texas COMPANY MOVED Author: menifee, California Cameras & Video: DMI TX, Texas

Mar 18 2013
Central Clearing House Cashed a check for the amount of $16.78 and i didnt recive the camera Internet
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Cameras & Video: Central Clearing House Internet

Mar 16 2013
DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, TX DMI Central Clearing House: TX. Mailing 2/7/2013 notification to send $16.78 & they will mail me a Nippon 35mm Focus-free camera Carrollton, Texas Carrollton, Texas Author: Rockford, Illinois Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, TX Carrollton, Texas

Feb 28 2013
central clearing house :tx record locator no.100mw5 Ive been asked over and over again to send money for publishers clearing house to pay for my regestration fee because in the winners selection. I have ordered things and paid in full. Carrollton, Texas Author: lebanon, Ohio TV Advertisements: central clearing house :tx record locator no.100mw5 Carrollton, Texas

Feb 14 2013
DMI Central Clearing House: TX. Mailing 2/7/2013 notification to send $16.78 & they will mail me a Nippon 35mm Focus-free camera Carrollton, Texas Author: Olmsted Township, Ohio Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jan 16 2013
Central Clearing House, Tx I ordered camera equipment from them...they ripped me off by not sending it to me. Internet Author: seymour, Missouri Cameras & Video: Central Clearing House, Tx Internet