Company Directory | change-of-address
Approximately 47 Reports Found

May 22 2015
forwardusmail 855-352-7480 www.fast-address-change.com www.mychangeaddress.com www.fast-address-change.comwww.mychangeaddress.com address change, address change usps,change address at post office, change address form post office, change address post office, change in address, change of address form, change of address post office, change of address us postal service, how to change your mailing address, manage my move usps, manage my move usps change of address, managemymove usps, managemymove usps com, managemymove.usps.com, online change of address, post office, post office address change, post office change of address, post office locations, post offices, postal office, postal service, postal service change of address, postoffice, print change of address form, united postal service, united states post office, united states postal service, united states postal service address change, united states postal service change of address, united states postal service website, us mail, us mail forwarding, us post office, us post office change of address, us post office hold mail, us post office locations, us postal, us postal office, us postal service, us postal service address change, us postal service change of address, us postal service online, us postal services, uspostal , uspostal service, usps, usps address change, usps address changes, usps change my address, usps change of address, usps change of address online, usps com, usps forward mail, usps hold mail request, usps mail forwarding, usps.com, usps.com change of address, www usps com, www.managemymove.usps.com, www.postoffice, www.usps.com DALLAS TX Nationwide Author: Texas US Postal Service: forwardusmail 855-352-7480 fast-address-change.com mychangeaddress.com Nationwide

May 07 2015
mychangeaddress don't ever use this website to change your address they rip you off by asking for a fee of $39.99 to change your address when the USPO only fee is $1.05 rip off change of address not sure Nationwide Really? Author: MIAMI, Florida Mail Order Services: mychangeaddress Nationwide

3, Report #1206931

Feb 05 2015
Columbia House DVD Club Refused to cancel membership when requested and continued to send DVD's to an address where I no longer lived despite my change of address request.  Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Video Stores: Columbia House DVD Club Internet

4, Report #1203133

Jan 21 2015
Myconcierge.biz USPS Change of Address Internet Author: Missouri United States Post Office: Myconcierge.biz Internet

5, Report #1200747

Jan 10 2015
National Home Gardening Club The Run-around to get a change of address done Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Scandinavia, Wisconsin Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 13 2014
Change-of-address-online.com fraudulently claim to be the USPS Stole 20.00 claiming to be the USPS while changing address. Internet
Can you substantiate your allegation? Author: Glendale, Arizona On-Line Business: Change-of-address-online.com Internet

May 21 2014
USA Filing Services Change of Address Scam Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio On-Line Business: USA Filing Services Internet

May 04 2014
usa filing services charged $ 20 for change of address, unable to contact the company Internet Author: arroyo grande, California US Postal Service: usa filing services Internet

May 02 2014
Change of Address I needed to change my address and assumed this was the United states post office. Of coarse after being charged over $ 39 for the service in my account did I realize it was not the united states post office. Looking close today I see in smaller print they provide that information but it is not obvious to someone just trying to change an address. Dayton Ohio Here's what is prominently located on their home page... Author: Denver, Colorado US Postal Service: Change of address Dayton, Ohio

Feb 20 2014
Change-of-address SCAM!!! Do not use this site! Winter Haven Florida Author: Santee, California Customer: Change-of-address Winter Haven, Florida

Jan 06 2014
Change-of-Address.us KTM Team LLC Change of Address Scam Winter Haven Florida
Here's what I found on the website you used... Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Change-of-Address.us Winter Haven, Florida

Jan 02 2014
Link & Associates, Scott Link Tina Link, Jenny Anglyn, David Miller, Frank Lee The Biggest Swindle in L.A. County Huntington Beach/ Long Beach California Change of address Author: Salado, Texas Income tax: Link & Associates, Scott Link Huntingbeach, California

Dec 02 2013
IDENTITY SAFETY SERV VERO BEACH After change of address with usps they started hitting my debit card for different somes of money direct pay Vero Beach Fl florida Author: Myrtle Creek, Oregon Security Services: IDENTITY SAFETY SERV VERO BEACH Vero Beach Fl, Select State/Province

Oct 31 2013
change-my-address.com Fast and Secure Change of Address with the POSTAL SERVICE Montgomery Ohio This is what's at the very top of this companies homepage... Author: barstow, California Government Services: change-my-address.com Montgomery , Ohio

Sep 06 2013
USP Change of Address http://moverservices.movingconcierge.biz/acton/ct/5810/s-005d-1308/Bct/l-0020/l-0020:10a12/ct4_0/1 private USPS company rips me off $30.95 San Francisco ca USP Change out of San Fransisco Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Mail Order Services: USP Change of Address San Francisco,, California

Aug 24 2013
Change My Address - rip off!! I went on line late last night to change my address with the USPS. I was overtired and chose the first link name: USPS Change of Address-change my address.com. I thought it was really nice of the USPS to make it so easy. I entered all the required information for both myself and my son. I went on my checking account this morning and saw that I was charged $19.95 per change of address!!!! It costs $1.00 with the USPS. I feel so very stupid. I am in my 60's and hear about elderly getting taken by these bogus rip off companies and never thought it would happen to me! I called first thing this morning, 7:25 am, and asked for a refund. Of course they said no. I really can't afford to throw away $40 like that!. I am sick to my stomach. Montgomery Ohio I think you should be a bit more attentive when using online sites... Author: San Diego, California United States Post Office: Change My Address Montgomery, Ohio

Jul 20 2013
US Post Office Change of Address charges Tacoma Washington Sorry for the mistake you made Author: Tacoma, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: US Post Office Tacoma, Washington

Jul 17 2013
Change My Address Charges you $19.95 before you know you're being charged and pays for Google AdSpace the be the first result when searching 'USPS change of address.  Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Media: Change My Address Internet

Jul 11 2013
USA2ME I wanted my mail forwarded to the Philippines and paid them $29.00 for set up and $14.00 a month. I would tell then what mail I wanted forarded and what mail to discard or scan. They received 4 letters. Three which I wanted discarded and one which I wanted scaned and discarded. They charged me $3.00 for the scan but then charged me $33.00 dollars for sending me the letter I just scanded. $33.00 cost for one letter I never received or wanted. To join this company you have to send them a copy of yoyur credit card front and back. I understand now why. They can charge what ever they want to .it The Postal Service will not let you put in a change of address from this company so even though you cancel their service they still charge you for any mail that comes from the post office. They know you cannot stop the Post Office from forwarding the mail. You have to dispute every charge they make to your credit card or file a suite in small claims court. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: USA2ME Houston, Texas

Jun 20 2013
Change Of Address.com I typed in usps.com and change of address came up. It has UPS in its web page. I clicked on the link and it had all the boxes to fill out the change of addresss info but did not state a price for the services. It asked for a credit card so I entered the info and low and behold charged my bank $19.95. When I contacted the company I was told that I would not be refunded the money because it states that they are not part of the USPS. Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Change Of Address.com Internet

May 10 2013
Carl Kieffer, Kieffer International Carl Kieffer, Kieffer International is a fraud, thief, liar, cheat, scam artist, playboy, criminal, immature-! Fukuoka, Kanagawa, Ohio Fukuoka, Ohio
Correction and Retraction Author: Fukuoka, Ohio Translators: Carl Kieffer Fukuoka, Kanagawa, Select State/Province

Nov 12 2012
mychangeaddress.comus they charged my credit card 9.95 for a change of address they said was through the us postal service and I did not get any mail for a month. The postal company said they never had a change of address Internet, Florida Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Mail Order Services: mychangeaddress.comus Internet, Florida

Jul 16 2012
My Change of Address Misrepresented the USPS change of address ability Internet Author: Bend, Oregon United States Post Office: My Change of Address Internet

24, Report #196265

Jul 08 2012
THE ARIZONA ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND THE DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC SECURITY CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT I NEED YOUR HELP TO STOP THE ILLEGAL PRACTICES OF THE ARIZONA STATE GOVERNMENT clearly a Federal crime Phoenix Arizona Arizona Attorney General and DES - Rip off! Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Government Corruption: Arizona Division Of Child Support And The Attorney General Phoenix, Arizona

May 02 2012
Tax Sale Lists John Lane's Tax Sale Lists I am tired of being ripped off by this company, Internet Suing for Wasting your Time Author: Springfield, Ohio Work at Home Business: Tax Sale Lists Internet