Company Directory | chase

1, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

2, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

Nov 15 2014
Chase Automotive Chase automotive servicesChase autoChase auto repair Chase Botched a Diesel Emissions test on my Used truck purchase from Cherry Creek Dodge. That cost me thousands to repair Aurora, Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Chase Automotive Aurora, , Colorado

Nov 11 2014
Louis Littman Davidson Kempner Capital Management LLC Richard Dennis Chase Eric Littman | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT.  OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) | (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) New York New York
Author: New York Investment Brokers: Louis Littman Davidson Kempner Capital Management LLC Richard Dennis Chase Eric Littman (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) New York, New York

Nov 08 2014
Chase bank Kevin robertson. A man by name of Kevin Robertson threated me to send him money.Which I have he also put a internal revenue check into my acc..What help can be provided for in situation like this. sandoski canada Author: KENOSHA, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: Chase bank Internet

Nov 04 2014
The Gadget Experience Gadgets and Gizmos After making a purpose on thier site they sent an email saying I hadn't completed my order. Online Internet Author: Chevy CHase, Maryland Clothing Stores: The Gadget Experience Internet

Nov 04 2014
chase this web site has been taking money off my card for 3 months now and I want legal action taken!!!! myrtle beach South Carolina
Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: chase myrtle beach, South Carolina

Oct 31 2014
Quicken loans They said I was approved for a loan at 25,000and then sent me on a goose chase. I had to get a prepaid card after card because there was a a problem with the wire. Then a problem at my bank telling me they get this money back. 1400 later;( Pomona Ca Author: Oakdale, California Loans: Quicken loans Internet

Oct 31 2014
TAM Brazilian Airlines, TAM, TAM Airlines Brazil, plane tickets, flights, refund, refusal, go-around, wild goose chase, rude, endless cycling, cycle, non-responsive Online, with HQs on the West Coast ,New York , Florida, ... Internet & more Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: TAM Brazilian Airlines Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 09 2014
chase receivables Harrassing me over a debt to collect through Verizon over 25.00 sonoma California Author: Boothwyn, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: chase receivables sonoma , California

Oct 08 2014
chase bank Jp morgan never trust people with nothining visalia Nationwide Author: Visalia, California Emergency Services: chase bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2014
Chase Moving Company Chase moving DetroitChase Moving Southfield Extortion to Senior Citizens Lies Holds Items Hostage Threatens Southfield Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Moving Companies: Chase Moving Company Southfield, Michigan

Sep 26 2014
JP Morgan Chase Bank Highway 46 Branch in New Braunfels, Texas Chase Bank denied me timely access to my safe deposit box!!! New Braunfels, Texas Nationwide Author: South Texas, Texas Banks: JP Morgan Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
Chase Paymentech Deceptive business practice and subsequent overcharging. Phoenix Arizona Author: Indian Wells, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Paymentech Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 24 2014
Fox Chase Apts./Aimco Elder Harassment and Blatantly inaccurate charges to excuse non refund of security deposit. Alexandria Virginia Author: Waldorf, Maryland Housing Rentals: Fox Chase Apts./Aimco Alexandria, Virginia

Sep 24 2014
Chase Harmer MLS HOTEL HIGH RISK CC POWER PAYMENTS Signature collector and fraud he writes his own PR about himself multiple addresses Or Campbell Nationwide Author: music city, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
Chase Harmer MLS HOTEL POWER PAYMENTS Extremely unprofessional, unresponsive, no follow through San Jose California Nationwide Author: Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
Mitchell Bain and Chase Harmer Scam and Thieves new york New York Author: New York , New York Credit Card Processing Companies: bell processing, Mitchell Bain and Chase Harmer New York

Sep 22 2014
Chase hospitality Dilip PRANAV supposedly the owner Alex Nguyen regional manager. Gatwick ventures, Stonebridge Plano ventures, and associated with pelican realty. Dilip Pranav is a general contractor for marriott hotels. Does not pay sub-contractors Irving Texas
Author: Mansfield, Texas Builders & Contractors: Chase hospitality Select State/Province

Sep 21 2014
Chase Hospitality Gatwick ventures General contractor for Marriott Hotels GATWICK VENTURES, BHADIVYA, LLC, CHASE HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT, INC. STONEBRIDGE PLANO VENTURES LP,corporations. The owner DILIP'S PRANAV past corporate affiliations include HERITAGE LODGING L.L.C., STERLING TRAVEL, Inc. and five others. NOTE: NNP FAMI Dilip Pranav owner Gatwick Ventures, Chase Hospitality, Stonebridge Plano Ventures General Contractor for Marriott Hotels Irving Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Franchises: Chase Hospitality Gatwick ventures General contractor for Marriott Hotels Irving, Texas

Sep 16 2014
JP Morgan Chase Bank Chase Bank Lose Deposit money every time with large amount of cash Medina Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: JP Morgan Chase Bank Medina, Ohio

Sep 11 2014
Bureau of defaulters Agency - State Attorney General Email sent from Ray Marshall Accused me of applying for a loan online and having the funds deposited to a Chase account last year. Informed me that there was a warrant out for my arrest and that I would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law regarding this matter. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bureau of defaulters Agency - State Attorney General Internet

Sep 10 2014
Chase Plastic Surgery connie office manager/dr chase botched, ruined, scared, unprofessional, malpractice, St. George Utah Author: St. George, Utah Plastic Surgeons: Chase Plastic Surgery St. George, Utah

Sep 08 2014
Command Customs Chase Kelly / CK / 360 armrx Ripoff and thief Fort Lauderdale / other unknown locations Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Body Work & Repair: Command Customs Internet

successfully