Company Directory | cheap-trips
Approximately 60 Reports Found

Feb 22 2009
Cheap Trips Tried to cancel when I discovered you had to be 21, never got the promised same day refund or ANYTHING for that matter! Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Griswold, Iowa Travel Agencies: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jan 13 2009
CHEAP TRIPS .com SCAM SCAM SCAM... CHEAPTRIPS.COM IS A SCAM... OFFERS SOUND GREAT BUT CHEAT YOU Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: orland park, Illinois Airlines: CHEAP TRIPS .com Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jan 13 2009
ACA Cheap Trips Trave Ripoff, what I was promised and what I received are a scam. Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: unknown, Florida Telemarketers: ACA Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Dec 16 2008
Cheap Trips Ripoff is too kind a word - I know what I would do if ever I could meet these cretins. Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Bremerton, Washington Travel Services: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Nov 29 2008
Cheaptrips.com Cheap Trips took my money and have never been able to schedul a single flight, I want action! Internet Author: Canyon country, California Air Travel: Cheap Trips Internet

Nov 20 2008
CHEAP TRIPS THIS IS A RIP OFF, THEY DO NOT KEEP PROMISES, AND WILL NOT REFUND MONEY CHERRY HILL, New Jersey Author: WHITE SETTLEMENT, Texas Bait-and-Switch: CHEAP TRIPS CHERRY HILL,, New Jersey

Nov 20 2008
Cheap Trips, Cheap Flights Took my money for membership, which I cancelled, they promised to return my money. New Jersey Boston, Massachusetts Author: mesquite, Texas Air Travel: Cheap Trips Nationwide

Nov 03 2008
Cheap Trips Will not return money as promised Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: mesquite, Texas Travel Services: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 20 2008
CHEAP TRIPS/VACATION CLUB SCAM - TAKE MONEY NO REFUND ISSUED AFTER RETURNING PACKET. CHRIS LINGHAM SUPERVISOR NEVER THERE CHERRY HILL New Jersey Author: WAIPAHU, Hawaii Telemarketers: CHEAP TRIPS/VACATION CLUB CHERRY HILL, New Jersey

Oct 11 2008
Cheap Trips.com Cheap Trips lied about a ticket program then refused to refund Cheap Trips.com Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: Cheap Trips.com Nationwide

Sep 17 2008
Cheap Trips They are holding my refund after I returned the package trip Cherry HIllCherry Hill New Jersey Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Air Travel: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 20 2008
Cheap Trips Misrepresentation of membership costs, unreturned phone calls, courier svc nonexistent Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Air Travel: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 14 2008
Cheap Trips Evaded responsibility to refund $108.00 for canceled memebership. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Travel Services: Cheap Trips Internet

May 30 2008
Cheap Trips Cheap Trips charged us $205.00/nt for a $67.00/nt hotel room Cherryhill New Jersey Author: Hobart, Indiana Hotel: Cheap Trips Cherryhill, New Jersey

Feb 19 2008
Cheap Trips MISREPRESENTATION, HANG-UPS, UNRETURNED CALLS, AND WASTED MONEY Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Germantown, Tennessee Air Travel: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Dec 21 2007
Cheap Trips Refund policy is a scam. The company lied about their policy and it is a rip off. Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Travel Services: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Nov 15 2007
CHEAP TRIPS.COM CHEAP TRIPS GOT THEIR PACKAGE BACK IN SEPTEMBER AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT A REFUND! CHERRY HILL New Jersey Author: LIVE OAK, Texas Travel Companies: CHEAP TRIPS.COM CHERRY HILL, New Jersey

Oct 05 2007
Cheap Trips Not what was represented Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Enoch, Utah Telemarketers: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 29 2007
Cheap Trips is very misleading and lies about it's refund policy. Ripoff Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Green Cove springs, Florida Corrupt Companies: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 20 2007
Cheap Trips.comcheap Trips IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A THIRTY DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, AFTER THREE DAYS I SENT IT BACK, IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE!!! I WILL GET A LAWYER!!! Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: sparta, Tennessee Telemarketers: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 03 2007
Cheap Trips They advertised 4 free airline tickets! Yeah Right! They don't refund your money either! Ripoff Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Allen, Texas TV Advertisements: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jul 23 2007
Cheap Trips Promised Discount Travel turns into fradulent nightmare Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Greeley, Colorado Travel Services: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

May 24 2007
ACA - CHEAP TRIPS AFFILIATES SCAM, FRAUDULENT, unauthorize charges credit card, 3 attempts/call,no refunds ripoff Nationwide Internet Author: san antonio, Texas Travel Services: ACA - CHEAP TRIPS AFFILIATES Internet

Apr 09 2007
Cheap Trips They have not refunded my money after I canceled my membership within the 30 day period. Ripoff Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Granger, Indiana Travel Services: Cheap Trips Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Mar 01 2007
Cheap Trips phone solicitor hung-up on me when I said I was looking at ripoffreport Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Travel Services: Cheap Trips Internet