Company Directory | chrysler-financial
Approximately 142 Reports Found

Jun 29 2009
Chrysler Financial Customer Service reps and floor supervisors gave me the run around about my payoff. I called on 3/30/09 for my payoff amount and asked for their wire directions. The informed me of the payoff amount, good for 10 days, but said they didn't accept wire transfers. So they gave me the address to send my payoff to. I received a call from a collector 4/08/09 telling me I am $32.71 short of my payoff. Westlake Texas Author: Nampa, Idaho Car Financing: Chrysler Financial Westlake, Texas

Jun 08 2009
Chrysler Financial Gave me a payoff quote, I paid, they kept my title, paid additional fees, still kept my title! Louisville Kentucky Author: Portland, Oregon Financial Services: Chrysler Financial Louisville, Kentucky

May 16 2009
Chrysler Financial Comapn sends incorrect mailing address remittance forms in order to collect late charges**** buyers beware Louisville Kentucky Author: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania Car Financing: Chrysler Financial Louisville, Kentucky

May 12 2009
Chrysler Financial Credit not reported to credit agencies during a 2 year lease with perfect payements. Fraud and scamming. Troy Michigan Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Chrysler Financial Troy, Michigan

Apr 13 2009
Chrysler Financial/Performance Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Disposition Fee Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Chrysler Financial/Performance Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Omaha, Nebraska

31, Report #432063

Mar 08 2009
Chrysler Financial Repossessed my truck after taking payments for 3 years after I filed bankruptcy Louisville Kentucky Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto manufactures: Chrysler Financial Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 04 2009
Chrysler Financial Not send out any statements nor notify of penalties for paying late. Farmington Hills Michigan Author: cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Chrysler Financial Farmington Hills, Michigan

Jan 27 2009
Chrysler Financial Claiming I owe 4 years of late fees, although I've been paying them! Louisville Kentucky Author: New Market, Tennessee Car Financing: Chrysler Financial Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 24 2009
Chrysler Financial taking payments from my checking account not authorized to take Louisville, Farmington Hills Michigan Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Loans: Chrysler Financial Farmington Hills, Michigan

Jan 23 2009
Chrysler Financial WRONG ADDRESS FOR PAYOFF ON CHRYSLER FINANCIAL WEBSITE... THEY TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR MISTAKE. DETROIT Michigan Author: Yankton, South Dakota Car Financing: Chrysler Financial DETROIT, Michigan

Jan 06 2009
Chrysler Financial Says my cashiers check is no good and they don't have it!!! Farmington Hills Michigan Author: belton, Missouri Financial Services: Chrysler Financial Farmington Hills, Michigan

Jan 06 2009
Chrysler Financial Bad Customer Service and Unresponsive Complaint Dept and Vice President Lowell Nationwide Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Chrysler Financial Nationwide

Jan 05 2009
Chrysler Financial Stealing money from my bank without authorization or notification Farmington Hills, Michigan Author: Portland, Oregon Car Financing: Chrysler Financial Farmington Hills, Michigan

Jan 03 2009
Chrysler Financial Payoff Issues Farmington Hill Michigan Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Financing: Chrysler Financial Farmington Hill, Michigan

Dec 12 2008
Chrysler Financial being sued because of their financial short coming Farmington Hills Michigan Author: scotts, Michigan Auto Dealers: Chrysler Financial Farmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 01 2008
Chrysler Financial They Start calling after one day past due Middletown nationwide Author: middletown, Connecticut Loans: Chrysler Financial Nationwide

Nov 27 2008
Chrysler Financial Harrassing phone calls, failure to provide payoff information to bank, Navasota Texas Author: Navasota, Texas Car Financing: Chrysler Financial Navasota, Texas

Nov 20 2008
Chrysler Financial Harrassing Phone Calls that Provoke Consumers and Lead to an Unfair Repossession, Unprofessional Collection Customer Representatives and Other Unfair Business Practices, etc. Farmington Hills Michigan Author: Cleveland, Ohio Car Financing: Chrysler Financial Farmington Hills, Michigan

Nov 18 2008
Northstar Location Services, Llc sent me a fake bill acting as a collection agency for an outstanding bill i have with chrysler financial. i sent in money thinking it was a settlement offer that was lagit Cheektowaga New York Author: fbks, Alaska Legal Process Servers: Northstar Location Services, Llc Cheektowaga, New York

Nov 17 2008
Chrysler Financial Wrongfull Repo Louisville, Kentucky Author: Lisle, Illinois Car Financing: Chrysler Financial Louisville, Kentucky

Nov 15 2008
Chrysler Financial disrespectful, harassing phone calls, rude. No one seems to know a manager to help, I guess they dont have one. Nationwide Author: Falmouth, Massachusetts Lawyers: Chrysler Financial Nationwide

Oct 25 2008
Chrysler Financial They are extremly rude and told me to have a yard sale! Farmington Hills Michigan Author: Plant City, Florida Employees: Chrysler Financial Farmington Hills, Michigan

Oct 23 2008
Chrysler Financial COMPANY CHARGES YOU 50 A POP IN LATE FEES WITH NO GRACE PERIOD AND YOU DO NOT FIND OUT UNTIL YOU ARE ABOUT 3 MONTHS BEHIND ACCORDING TO THEM THEN HOUSTON Internet Author: conroe, Texas Car Financing: Chrysler Financial Internet

Oct 06 2008
Chrysler, Chrysler Financial, Daimler Chrysler Financial, Big Valley Autos Fraud, Title Forgery, Illegal Release of Lien, Dealership Auto Theft, Embezzlement, Big Valley Autos, Alva Carter, Terry Wilcox, New Mexico Detroit Lewisville Kentucky Author: Hereford, Texas Auto Dealers: Daimler Chrysler Financial, Big Valley Autos Lewisville, Kentucky