Company Directory | citi-residential-lending
Approximately 41 Reports Found

Apr 03 2008
CITI Residential Lending Company Lost my payment and lied about the balance due, reps was very rude. Schaumburg Illinois Author: Frisco, Texas Real Estate Services: CITI Residential Lending Nationwide

Apr 01 2008
Citi Residential Lending - Bank Of America Stealing my money after payoff and trying to justify what they are doing!!! Carol Stream Illinois Author: Elkmont, Alabama Corrupt Companies: Citi Residential Lending Carol Stream, Illinois

Mar 31 2008
AMERIQUEST - CITI RESIDENTIAL LENDING - AMC - BEDFORD HOMES RAISED 6THE MORTAGE PAYMENT OVER- VALUE OF HOME SANTA ANA California Author: LIMA, Ohio Mortgage Companies: AMERIQUEST - CITI RESIDENTIAL LENDING SANTA ANA, California

Mar 17 2008
Citi Residential Lending - AMC Mortgage changed my loan to citi residental lending now I'm having a hard time making my payments online because can not find the loacation online to make my payments. Them I have to pay extra because I can't make my payments on time. Santa Ana California Author: clinton, Utah Loans: Citi Residential Lending - AMC Mortgage Santa Ana, California

Mar 16 2008
AMC Morgage Services / Citi Residential Lending Forced Escrow for Future Taxes & Flood Insurance. Contracted for Only Principal & Insurance (P&I, nor PITI)! Orange California Author: Clearwater, Florida Mortgage Companies: AMC Morgage Services / Citi Residential Lending Orange, California

Mar 16 2008
Citi residential lending citi Residential Lending wont take your payments Boston massachusetts Author: boston, Massachusetts Mortgage Companies: Citi Residential Lending Carol Stream, Illinois

Mar 02 2008
Citi Residential Lending/Ameriquest Over appraised our home by $50000.00 Orange California Author: Mora, Minnesota Mortgage Companies: Citi Residential Lending/Ameriquest Orange, California

Feb 14 2008
AMC - Citi Residential Lending Big Time Rip-Off Carol Stream Illinois Author: Foley, Minnesota Mortgage Companies: AMC - Citi Residential Lending Carol Stream, Illinois

Feb 11 2008
Citi Residential Lending ,Ameriquest, AMC Threatening, demeaning, refused to accept money offered, fudged appraisal, beefed up income Orange California Author: Sacramento, California Mortgage Companies: Citi Residential Lending Orange, California

Feb 11 2008
Forcing Escrow/want To Foreclose On My Home/after I Have Been Paying My Own Ins. & Taxes!!i'm all paid up,and when i send them my morgage they say i'm behind,and they are tring to take my home!! Santa Anta California Author: Morriston, Florida Mortgage Companies: Ameriquest/citi Residential Lending Santa Anta, California

Feb 06 2008
Citi Residential - Ameriquest Citi Residential Lending - Ameriquest, Ameriquest Took Advantage of Blind Sr. Citizen and now wants to take his home! Orange California Author: Blaine, Minnesota Mortgage Companies: Citi Residential - Ameriquest Orange, California

Feb 05 2008
Citi Residential Lending/ AMERIQUEST CITI practices are blocking sale of my house. Santa Ana California Author: shawnee, Kansas Corrupt Companies: Citi Residential Lending Santa Ana, California

Jan 13 2008
Citi Residential Lending / Ameriquest, Ameriquest Screwed us now Citi who bought loan won't take money and are trying to foreclose Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Mortgage Companies: Citi Residential Lending / Ameriquest Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jan 10 2008
Ameriquest, AMC, CITI Residential Lending Make sure your Social Security Number is safe from these Mortgage Companies! Santa Ana California Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Mortgage Companies: Ameriquest, AMC - CITI Residential Lending Santa Ana, California

Jan 09 2008
Ameriquest - AMC - CITI Residential Lending Has your Social Security number, or personal information been breached? Santa Ana California Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Corrupt Companies: Ameriquest - AMC - CITI Residential Lending Santa Ana, California

Oct 23 2007
Ameriquest/amcAmeriquest/amc/citi Residential Lending forced escrow and doubled my payment Santa Ana California Author: sheboygan, Wisconsin Mortgage Companies: Ameriquest/amc/citi Residential Lending Santa Ana, California