Company Directory | citibank
Approximately 552 Reports Found

Jul 12 2014
Sears and Citibank Never recieved a bill Ft Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Ft Lauderdale FL , Florida Banks: Sears and Citibank Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
verizon wireless Rebate scam and collusion with Citibank N.A. delevering bogus prepaid credit cards Redmond Washington Author: Enumclaw,, Washington Internet Service Providers: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
citibank lowered my credit rating to nothing to get high interest rates from me sioux falls south dakota Author: beaumont, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: citibank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 02 2014
All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia wells fargo wachovia wells fargo charlotte, North Carolina
Author: quakertown, Pennsylvania All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 01 2014
Direct TV Billing Scam Direct TV - I discontinued service in April 2014 and in June 2014 they claim to have refunded $148. because they alledge I called and simply asked for it. They can't tell me where they sent the money, but they are demanding I pay back money I never received nor asked for. They couldn't provide any documentation to me or my banker at Citibank. Now they are threatening to ruin my credit if I don't send them the money they can't prove they sent me. Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Citi and Credit Protector Collusion citi, citicards, citibank, and unfair business practices against consumers Columbus, Ohio Author: Bronx, New York Credit & Debt Services: Citi and Credit Protector Collusion Columbus, Ohio

Jun 24 2014
citibank citibank don't have quality of customer service Lake Forest California Author: mission viejo, California Banks: citibank Lake Forest, California

Jun 23 2014
CitiBank London Plc, Mr. Kevin Kessinger Senior Account Officer. For: Citibank Uk. Dear Valued Customer , You are welcome to CITI BANK LONDON . The payment Bank for Jumbo Lottery. We are pleased to be at your service. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom. Welcome to Citi Bank Plc. We have received hard copy of your winning clearance documents from the Jumbo 2013 Promo. We therefore wish to congratulate you on your prize Winnings of 3,000,000.00 Pounds. We shall take appropriate steps to process both the Legalization and Notarization of your claims in the shortest possible time. With these developments, we are to make arrangements for the Notarization of your funds and also to seek legalization of the funds by registering your winnings with The United Kingdom Gaming Board/Commission as required by Laws. For us to confirm your identity, Kindly confirm the following information below. This will enable us confirm that you are the same person referred to us by Jumbo Promo *   25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LB T London, U.K. Author: Dhaka, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: CitiBank London Plc 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LB T, Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
Citibank There was a Callie, Adam They called and left a message that we qualified for a loan from $1000-10,000. We told them we could use $5000.00, they told us we needed to put the initial first installment of $155.00 on a green dot money voucher. that we could buy from Wahlgreens or CVS pharmacy. We went to look a the cards to buy, and noticed that they could only load $500.00 at the most. and the clerk at the store told us that they have been getting a lot of people coming to buy them for the same thing. Texas Author: Clearfield, Utah Loans: Citibank Texas

Jun 10 2014
Citibank-Ariel Szanto Home Lending Specialist Individual opened an authorized Loan Application in my name without my knowledge using my personal info at high rates Rockville Maryland Author: Arlington, Virginia Mortgage Companies: Citibank-Ariel Szanto Home Lending Specialist Rockville, Maryland

Jun 09 2014
Citibank of san Antonio,tx location is 1000 nw loop 410  san antonio Texas Author: converse, Texas Personal Services: citibank of san antonio texas san antonio, Texas

Jun 05 2014
Citibank Scammed about pre-penalty payment Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Banks: Citibank Santa Rosa, California

Jun 02 2014
Citibank credit card Citi AAvantage Citicard mastercard frequent flyer program CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT W/OUT WARNING OR REASON - LOSE ALL FREQUENT FLYER MILES!!! Columbus Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank credit card Columbus , Ohio

May 14 2014
All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia Wells Fargo Overdraft Fees - We need to get a class action suit moving Internet
Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Banks: All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia Internet

May 13 2014
Chase Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank Destroyed the lives of countless Americans. Time to fight back. Madison, Massachusetts
Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: Chase Madison, Massachusetts

May 12 2014
CitiBank Heather Haggar Heather Haggar at Citibank is deceptive and lies to ruin people's credit South Dakota Internet Author: Westmister, Colorado Banks: CitiBank Internet

May 01 2014
sears credit card citi bank citibank citi bank is running my credit Nationwide Author: palisades park, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: sears credit card citi bank Nationwide

Apr 30 2014
citibank,na Tractor supplies denied diablity claim off since 01/14/2014 siouxfalls south dakota Nationwide Author: shepherd, Texas Home Improvements: citibank,na Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Citibank Citibank Student Loan CorporationCitibank Student LoanCitibank Student Loan Consolidation Citibank scams students and the US Government by fraud, and illegal defaults Sioux South Dakota Author: California Government Corruption: Citibank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Citibank Mortgage CitiMortgage, Inc. Attn: Customer Research Team P.O. Box 10002 Hagerstown, MD 21747-0002 CitiMortgage Inc. is a cheater Hagerstown, Maryland Nationwide Author: Merced, California Banks: Citibank Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 07 2014
Financial Recovery Services, Fran Boyd, Resurgent Capital. LVNV Funding LLC, Citibank FRS-Financial recover Services KNOWINGLY attempts OOS Collections! Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Bradenton, Florida Collection Agencies: Financial Recovery Services, Resurgent Capital, LVNV Funding LLC, Citibank Minneapolis, Minnesota

Feb 19 2014
Citibank citigroup Violated Federal Banking regulations in order to charge over limit fees and late fees Mountain View California Author: eureka, California Banks: Citibank Mountain View, California

Dec 08 2013
mike corbat citibank From: CITIBANK DEPARTMENT (766767999967@hotmail.com) Sent: Sun 12/08/13 3:53 AM To: Be careful! This sender failed our fraud detection checks. CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL NEW YORK DIRECTOR, FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT ADDRESS: 87-11 QUEENS BLVD.ELMHURST, NY, UNITED STATES 11373 OUR REF: CTBNYUS/BBU FROM DESKTOP OF MR. Mike Corbat CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER E-MAIL:mikecorbat1@aol.com  MR. Mike Corbat, CEO,CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER ,COPYRIGHT © 2013 CITIGROUP INC., elmhurst New York Author: BAGLEY, Minnesota Banks: mike corbat elmhurst, New York

Dec 04 2013
Citimortgage Citigroup, Citibank, Citicorp worst mortgage company ever! My wife was hospitalized for two months and I asked citi for help or a modification. Citi told me I didn't qualify even though I never missed a payment in seven years. fu# them. las Vegas Nevada Author: nlv, Nevada Banks: Citimortgage las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 15 2013
Sears citibank, kmart Thieves, Liars, unwilling to cooperate, Run-Around, Incompetence San Diego California Internet Author: la mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: Sears Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC