Company Directory | citibank
Approximately 569 Reports Found

Jun 18 2014
Citibank There was a Callie, Adam They called and left a message that we qualified for a loan from $1000-10,000. We told them we could use $5000.00, they told us we needed to put the initial first installment of $155.00 on a green dot money voucher. that we could buy from Wahlgreens or CVS pharmacy. We went to look a the cards to buy, and noticed that they could only load $500.00 at the most. and the clerk at the store told us that they have been getting a lot of people coming to buy them for the same thing. Texas Author: Clearfield, Utah Loans: Citibank Texas

Jun 10 2014
Citibank-Ariel Szanto Home Lending Specialist Individual opened an authorized Loan Application in my name without my knowledge using my personal info at high rates Rockville Maryland Author: Arlington, Virginia Mortgage Companies: Citibank-Ariel Szanto Home Lending Specialist Rockville, Maryland

Jun 09 2014
Citibank of san Antonio,tx location is 1000 nw loop 410  san antonio Texas Author: converse, Texas Personal Services: citibank of san antonio texas san antonio, Texas

Jun 05 2014
Citibank Scammed about pre-penalty payment Santa Rosa California Contract??? Author: Santa Rosa, California Banks: Citibank Santa Rosa, California

Jun 02 2014
Citibank credit card Citi AAvantage Citicard mastercard frequent flyer program CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT W/OUT WARNING OR REASON - LOSE ALL FREQUENT FLYER MILES!!! Columbus Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank credit card Columbus , Ohio

May 14 2014
All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia Wells Fargo Overdraft Fees - We need to get a class action suit moving Internet
Boy, You guys got all of this one! Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Banks: All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia Internet

May 12 2014
CitiBank Heather Haggar Heather Haggar at Citibank is deceptive and lies to ruin people's credit South Dakota Internet Author: Westmister, Colorado Banks: CitiBank Internet

May 01 2014
sears credit card citi bank citibank citi bank is running my credit Nationwide Author: palisades park, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: sears credit card citi bank Nationwide

Apr 30 2014
citibank,na Tractor supplies denied diablity claim off since 01/14/2014 siouxfalls south dakota Nationwide Author: shepherd, Texas Home Improvements: citibank,na Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Citibank Citibank Student Loan CorporationCitibank Student LoanCitibank Student Loan Consolidation Citibank scams students and the US Government by fraud, and illegal defaults Sioux South Dakota Author: California Government Corruption: Citibank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Citibank Mortgage CitiMortgage, Inc. Attn: Customer Research Team P.O. Box 10002 Hagerstown, MD 21747-0002 CitiMortgage Inc. is a cheater Hagerstown, Maryland Nationwide Author: Merced, California Banks: Citibank Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 07 2014
Financial Recovery Services, Fran Boyd, Resurgent Capital. LVNV Funding LLC, Citibank FRS-Financial recover Services KNOWINGLY attempts OOS Collections! Minneapolis Minnesota
You people aren't very bright, are you? Author: Bradenton, Florida Collection Agencies: Financial Recovery Services, Resurgent Capital, LVNV Funding LLC, Citibank Minneapolis, Minnesota

Feb 19 2014
Citibank citigroup Violated Federal Banking regulations in order to charge over limit fees and late fees Mountain View California Author: eureka, California Banks: Citibank Mountain View, California

Dec 08 2013
mike corbat citibank From: CITIBANK DEPARTMENT ( Sent: Sun 12/08/13 3:53 AM To: Be careful! This sender failed our fraud detection checks. CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL NEW YORK DIRECTOR, FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT ADDRESS: 87-11 QUEENS BLVD.ELMHURST, NY, UNITED STATES 11373 OUR REF: CTBNYUS/BBU FROM DESKTOP OF MR. Mike Corbat CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER  MR. Mike Corbat, CEO,CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER ,COPYRIGHT © 2013 CITIGROUP INC., elmhurst New York Author: BAGLEY, Minnesota Banks: mike corbat elmhurst, New York

Dec 04 2013
Citimortgage Citigroup, Citibank, Citicorp worst mortgage company ever! My wife was hospitalized for two months and I asked citi for help or a modification. Citi told me I didn't qualify even though I never missed a payment in seven years. fu# them. las Vegas Nevada Author: nlv, Nevada Banks: Citimortgage las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 15 2013
Sears citibank, kmart Thieves, Liars, unwilling to cooperate, Run-Around, Incompetence San Diego California Internet Sears Cares Author: la mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: Sears Internet

Nov 01 2013
Citibank, N.A. Via Best Buy Company Bought accounts, Changed us to estatements, Missed interest free payoff date St. Louis Missouri It is not the theory I will file the law suite on Author: Sellersburg, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank, N.A. Via St Louis , Missouri

Nov 01 2013
Citibank CitiCitibank NACitigroup The bank stole my grandmothers bank account including a deposit of $67,000 San Antonio Texas
Urcuyo, Author: key biscayne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Citibank San Antonio, Texas

Nov 01 2013
Citibank/BestBuy After I gave them my SS number they won't give me my own account number to allow me to pay from my bank. sioux falls South Dakota Yep..I see where this is going.. Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Citibank/BestBuy sioux falls, South Dakota

Oct 31 2013
CitiBank Sears Credit Sears Credit Card Zero Percent Ripoff Sioux Falls South Dakota CitiBank Sears Credit Sears Credit Card Zero Percent Ripoff Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Fox Lake, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: CitiBank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 09 2013
CitiMortgage CitiGroup, CitiBank, Citi. Joshua Matigian Fax, fax fax, Procrastination and Requesting arbitrary letters of explanation!!! Ann Arbor Michigan
Author: Orlando, Florida Banks: CitiMortgage Ann Arbor, Michigan

Jul 23 2013
Dollar Thifty Automotive Group DTAG, Terstappen Autovermietung GmbH, Buchbinder Lures you in with low rates and promise to waive LDW using credit card but then refuses to honor my Citibank Platinum Mastercard's written proof of insurance. Stuttgart Airport Baden-Wurt
Author: Newport Beach, California Car Rentals: Dollar Thifty Automotive Group Duisburg, Select State/Province

Jul 14 2013
CitiMortgagage Citibank N.A Mortgage Unusual rules mentioned one day before closing O'Fallon, Missouri pre-approval was taken already Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Mortgage Companies: CitiMortgagage O'Fallon,, Missouri

Jul 06 2013
Advaned Professional Network Mr Michael Thom On Jun27, 2013, my husband and I was looking for mortgage or loan modification companys because citibank is not getting back to us and we were 3 months behind.  Aliso Viego, Ca California Author: Methuen, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Advaned Professional Network Aliso Viego, Ca, California

Jun 29 2013
Sears Citibank Mastercard Sears Mastercard is a Fraudulent organization Columbus Ohio
Author: Madison, Alabama Financial Services: Sears Citibank Mastercard Columbus, Ohio