Company Directory | classmates
Approximately 129 Reports Found

1, Report #1172001

Aug 24 2014
Classmates, Inc. I was viewing my checking account online and noticed a charge for $39 from Classmates, Inc. I have not signed up for this service and have never agreed to pay them money. Internet Author: Gering, Nebraska Websites: Classmates, Inc. Internet

Aug 06 2014
Chester Rodney England Inc JR I am a Fed Ex employee. I was terminated by C.R England for refusing to break law. I documented everything. They had to pay unemployment for my downtime. I recommend a different job. I was there a year and it was misery. They try to get you to quit so you owe. I recommend a different training facility like Schneider or Prime. If you do end up an England only the strongest survive the contract. Four classmates out of 100 finished the contract from my class. Three had accidents and 2 of them multiple accidents. Nationwide Author: Blythe, California Questionable Activities: Chester Rodney England Inc Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Classmates inc Unauthorized to take my money from account Seattle Wa Author: Rock, West Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Classmates inc Select State/Province

Jun 27 2014
Mayo Clinic Department of Surgery/Surgeons are performing procedures on Medical School classmates of Staff Surgeons where the woman classmate did not consent to the procedure, nor ever discuss the procedure - Warner Andrew Oldenburg MD & others are using these surgical procedures to climb career ladders while the classmate is left with complications Rochester Minnesota Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota

5, Report #1152052

Jun 04 2014
activelite weight management I got a phone call telling me about PUREGARCINIACA how good was a natural way to lose weight extra strength and gives you more energy and hundred per cent no filters so I decided I would try it they told me for one month supply doing classmates $38.99 that would be fin, I gave them my debit card number and they would send me, I got the bill and it was $38.99 and another one $148.00 I called the company and told them that I only wanted one months supply as to our conversation and they told me that they don't sell it as one month supply I told them I wanted my money back and they said that they would have to charge me five dollars for each bottle for a stocking fee as it who are you kidding I said I want my money back all of it but they only will set me off hundred and $150.00 so I called my bank and talk to them and if I don't get my money back they will help me. I think this is terrible when you get a ripoff like this lease plain lied to you on the phone so watch out for them lorgo Florida Author: aberdeen, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: activelite weight management lorgo, Florida

Feb 23 2014
Classmates, Inc retail sales Internet Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Classmates, Inc Seatlle, Washington

Feb 15 2014
Classmate Inc Classmates Online Inc I never Signed Up Seattle Washington Author: Tucson, Arizona Personal Services: Classmate Inc Seattle, Washington

Sep 06 2013
Classmates Online Inc. Unauthorized charge appeared on my AMEX card Seattle Washington Author: laredo, Texas Cleaning Services: Classmates Online Inc. Seattle, Select State/Province

Aug 26 2013
classmates.com and classmates-memory lane and united online this should be a class action, Woodland Hills, CA internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: classmates.com and Select State/Province

Mar 05 2013
MemoryLane/Classmates Unauthorized deduction from my checking account , Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Internet Fraud: MemoryLane/Classmates Internet

Aug 20 2012
Classmates Memory Lane Classmates Memory Lane debited my checking account without my permission . I have asked to be remove from their member list. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Metairie, Louisiana Infomercials: Classmates Memory Lane Internet

Aug 11 2012
Classmates-Memory Lane High School Alumnus, Internet Author: Quesnel, British Columbia Websites: Classmates-Memory Lane Internet

13, Report #920668

Aug 01 2012
Classmates Memory Lane Charged my checking account ( Unauthorized billing ), Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Fairview, Oregon Questionable Activities: Classmates Internet

Jul 14 2012
classmates.com memory lane fraudulently subscribed me to a half price three month trial. then charged full price for a renewal. internet Author: eureka, California Advertising / Deceptive: classmates.com Internet

Jun 18 2012
Classmates-Memory Lane scammed and compromised my credit card information Internet Author: Eatonton, Georgia Clubs & Organizations: Classmates-Memory Lane Internet

16, Report #892094

Jun 03 2012
Governor John Kasich and Carla O'Day (Streepy) MD: the Governor and the ex-Ohio-prison social worker turned MD - a case of a woman holding grudges against Medical School classmates and using the State Medical Board to tak Columbus, Ohio
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: Governor John Kasich Columbus, Ohio

May 28 2012
Classmates-memory Lane They upgaraded my account with no authorization and they did not supply a phone number to call. Internet Author: Lyndonville, New York Credit Card Fraud: Classmates-memory Lane Internet

May 22 2012
Governor John Kasich allows State Medical Board Members to use the Medical Board to 'bully' ex-Medical School classmates into accepting medical care that is admittedly bad & wrong or lose their license for making too much Columbus, Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: Governor John Kasich Columbus, Ohio

May 01 2012
Memory Lane Classmates.com Like the person that previously posted I thought I had cancelled my membership last year, but recently another $39.00 memberhsip charge came out of my account. No matter what I try I am not able, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Personal Services: Memory Lane Internet

Apr 16 2012
Classmates/ Memory Lane Stop Payment, Internet Author: Pomona, Missouri Personal Services: Classmates/ Memory Lane Internet

Mar 07 2012
Classmates Online Inc unauthorized AMEX charge seattle, Washington Author: ocean, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Classmates Online Inc seattle, Washington

Feb 28 2012
Memory Lane Classmates RIP-OFF, THIEVES Seattle, Washington Author: Apopka, Florida Internet Fraud: Memory Lane Seattle, Washington

Feb 10 2012
Governor John Kasich Brad Reynolds allowing Ohio State Medical Board Members to author 'confidential' complaints against MD classmates or competitors, in disagreements where the Board Member's 'care' is in question, to cover the liabil Columbus, Ohio
Author: NEOhio, Ohio Doctors: Governor John Kasich Columbus, Ohio

Feb 07 2012
Memory Lane Classmates Charged $15.00 with no authorization by me Internet Author: San Rafael, California Miscellaneous Companies: Memory Lane Internet

Jan 07 2012
David Cameron Walker MD could you please check up on some of your adult classmates from Medical School sometimes? kids are not the only ones that need an intuitive pediatrician to talk to once in a century - before you lose Parma, Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: David Cameron Walker MD Parma, Ohio

devoted