Company Directory | clear-credit
Approximately 120 Reports Found

Oct 12 2005
My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, 1st Credit Of America ripoff scam clearcredit myperfectcredit illegal Carson City Nevada I, too, was a victim of this scam! Author: Roswell, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, 1st Credit Of America Internet

Aug 30 2005
1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit ripoff, fraud, harrassment Chicago Illinois Credit Received from My Perfect Credit! Author: Citrus Heights, California Credit Services: 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 27 2005
MyPerfectCredit.com ripoff Carson Nevada My Perfect Credit BBB Research - Clear Credit - 1st Credit of America Author: Citrus Heights, California Credit Reporting Agencies: MyPerfectCredit.com Carson, Nevada

Aug 23 2005
Clear Credit billed me for services not requested Aliso Viejo California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Kennebunkport, Maine Credit & Debt Services: Clear Credit Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 23 2005
Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America ripoff, invalid charges, rude Nationwide All Quiet, hopefully for good. Author: Waterloo, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America Nationwide

Aug 16 2005
First Credit Of America, Clear Credit Fraudulent Billing Ripoff Report these clowns to the FTC, Federal Trade Commission Chicago Illinois Author: Camarillo, California Collection Agencies: First Credit Of America, Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 16 2005
First Credit America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit ripoff, thanks to ripoffreport.com I was able to resolve this issue! Carson City Nevada Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Corrupt Companies: First Credit America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit Carson City, Nevada

Aug 15 2005
Clear Credit Calls every day - demands $59.00 - Will not send me any proof via email or post Chicago Illinois Author: Weatherford, Texas Credit & Debt Services: 1st Credit Of America Chicago, Illinois

Aug 13 2005
First Credit Of America - Clear Credit - MyPerfectCredit ripoff Chicago Illinois I finally got a response through a different email address Author: Cypress, Texas Collection Agencies: First Credit Of America - Clear Credit - MyPerfectCredit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 13 2005
Clear Credit - First Credit Of America Fraud! On-Line Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia Collection Agencies: Clear Credit - First Credit Of America Nationwide

Aug 12 2005
First Credit America, My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit SCAM, Illegal, Unwilling to follow the law, Chicago Illinois Fight Fire with Fire Author: tomball, Texas Collection Agencies: First Credit America, My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 11 2005
1st Credit Of America - My Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit fradulent debt ripoff, illegal collection practices, harrasing phone calls Chicago Illinois Author: Berlin, New Jersey Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America - My Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 10 2005
First Credit Of America, Clear Credit, MyPerfectCredit ripoff, harrasment Chigaco Illinois Author: Plano, Texas Collection Agencies: First Credit Of America, Clear Credit, MyPerfectCredit Chigaco, Illinois

Aug 09 2005
My Perfect Credit, First Credit Of America, Clear Credit, Alyon Technologies, Net Detective Ripoff fake free credit report company reports to fake collection agency Carson City Navada Harris Digitial Publishing Author: Cheektowaga, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: My Perfect Credit Carson City, Nevada

Aug 08 2005
My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit - 1st Credit Of America Questionable Business Practices, Harrassment, Extortion, ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Saukville, Wisconsin Credit Services: My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit - 1st Credit Of America Chicago, Illinois

Aug 08 2005
First Credit Of America, Clear Credit, Clean Credit, My Perfect Credit attempted ripoff-- 1-866-505-2632 Chicago Illinois Author: Dundee, New York Collection Agencies: First Credit Of America, Clear Credit, Clean Credit, My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 06 2005
1st Credit Of America - Clear credit Ripoff, Extortion Chicago Illinois Author: Fresno, California Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America - Clear credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 06 2005
1st Credit Of America, Clear Credit ripoff Chicago Illinois 1st credit of america Author: folsom, California Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America Chicago, Illinois

Aug 06 2005
First Credit Of America, Aka Clear Credit, Aka MyPerfectCredit, Aka Alyon CEO Is Stephane Touboul Via harrassment and intimidation by telephone, company attempts to collect fabricated charges allegedly incurred by ordering alleged credit services over internet Chicago, Carol Stream, Secaucus, Dover Illinois, New Jersey, Delaware (state where registered) Author: Louisville, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: First Credit Of America - Clear Credit - MyPerfectCredit, - Alyon - Stephane Touboul Carol Stream, Illinois

Aug 05 2005
1st Credit Of America For My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit Ripoff Claims that I owe money but will NOT provide any documentation. Chicago Illinois Author: Elk Grove, California Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America For My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 04 2005
1st Credit Of America - Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit Trying to Ripoff and confuse the consumer with misleading information Carson City Nevada, Chicago Illinois Author: Moody, Texas Corrupt Companies: Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America Carson City, Nevada

Aug 04 2005
First Credit Of America - Clear Credit ripoff, identity theft and fraud Chicago Illinois Author: Santee, California Credit Reporting Agencies: First Credit Of America, Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 04 2005
Clear Credit, Ist Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit ripoff, fraud, rude, liars, cheats, Chicago Illinois Author: any town, Nebraska Corrupt Companies: Clear Credit, Ist Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 04 2005
Clear Credit, My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America Ripoff I owe $59.95 for a free credit report Nationwide Author: westerville, Ohio Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America, Clear Credit, My Perfect Credit Nationwide

Aug 03 2005
First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit ripoff, threatning to collect $59.95 from my bank account, scare tactics Chicago Illinois Author: Leasburg, Missouri Credit Services: First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois