Company Directory | clear-credit
Approximately 109 Reports Found

Aug 11 2005
1st Credit Of America - My Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit fradulent debt ripoff, illegal collection practices, harrasing phone calls Chicago Illinois Author: Berlin, New Jersey Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America - My Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 10 2005
First Credit Of America, Clear Credit, MyPerfectCredit ripoff, harrasment Chigaco Illinois Author: Plano, Texas Collection Agencies: First Credit Of America, Clear Credit, MyPerfectCredit Chigaco, Illinois

Aug 09 2005
My Perfect Credit, First Credit Of America, Clear Credit, Alyon Technologies, Net Detective Ripoff fake free credit report company reports to fake collection agency Carson City Navada Author: Cheektowaga, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: My Perfect Credit Carson City, Nevada

Aug 08 2005
My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit - 1st Credit Of America Questionable Business Practices, Harrassment, Extortion, ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Saukville, Wisconsin Credit Services: My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit - 1st Credit Of America Chicago, Illinois

Aug 08 2005
First Credit Of America, Clear Credit, Clean Credit, My Perfect Credit attempted ripoff-- 1-866-505-2632 Chicago Illinois Author: Dundee, New York Collection Agencies: First Credit Of America, Clear Credit, Clean Credit, My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 06 2005
1st Credit Of America - Clear credit Ripoff, Extortion Chicago Illinois Author: Fresno, California Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America - Clear credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 06 2005
1st Credit Of America, Clear Credit ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: folsom, California Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America Chicago, Illinois

Aug 06 2005
First Credit Of America, Aka Clear Credit, Aka MyPerfectCredit, Aka Alyon CEO Is Stephane Touboul Via harrassment and intimidation by telephone, company attempts to collect fabricated charges allegedly incurred by ordering alleged credit services over internet Chicago, Carol Stream, Secaucus, Dover Illinois, New Jersey, Delaware (state where registered) Author: Louisville, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: First Credit Of America - Clear Credit - MyPerfectCredit, - Alyon - Stephane Touboul Carol Stream, Illinois

Aug 05 2005
1st Credit Of America For My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit Ripoff Claims that I owe money but will NOT provide any documentation. Chicago Illinois Author: Elk Grove, California Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America For My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 04 2005
1st Credit Of America - Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit Trying to Ripoff and confuse the consumer with misleading information Carson City Nevada, Chicago Illinois Author: Moody, Texas Corrupt Companies: Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America Carson City, Nevada

Aug 04 2005
First Credit Of America - Clear Credit ripoff, identity theft and fraud Chicago Illinois Author: Santee, California Credit Reporting Agencies: First Credit Of America, Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 04 2005
Clear Credit, Ist Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit ripoff, fraud, rude, liars, cheats, Chicago Illinois Author: any town, Nebraska Corrupt Companies: Clear Credit, Ist Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 04 2005
Clear Credit, My Perfect Credit, 1st Credit Of America Ripoff I owe $59.95 for a free credit report Nationwide Author: westerville, Ohio Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America, Clear Credit, My Perfect Credit Nationwide

Aug 03 2005
First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit ripoff, threatning to collect $59.95 from my bank account, scare tactics Chicago Illinois Author: Leasburg, Missouri Credit Services: First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 03 2005
1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit BIG RIP-OFF, Refuses to provide invoice or proof of debt. Chicago Illinois Author: las vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 02 2005
1st Credit Of America - Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit RIPOFF, Phone scam, fraud Chicago Illinois Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit Services: Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America Chicago, Illinois

Aug 02 2005
First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: La PLata, Maryland Collection Agencies: First Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois

Aug 02 2005
My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, First Credit Of America ripoff, fraudulent, scam, dishonest, should be shut down Carson City Nevada Author: Pfafftown, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit, First Credit Of America Carson City, Nevada

Aug 02 2005
First Credit Of America - Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit - 1ST AMERICA CREDIT ripoff, scam, phone, fraud Carson City Nevada Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Credit Services: MY PERFECT CREDI -, CLEAR CREDIT - 1ST AMERICA CREDIT Carson City, Nevada

Aug 02 2005
My Perfect Credit, First Credit Of America, Clear Credit Based Out Of Chicago Credit Reporting Agencies, Credit Solutions, ripoff Carson City Nevada Author: Niles, Michigan Corrupt Companies: My Perfect Credit - First Credit Of America - Clear Credit Carson City, Nevada

46, Report #151956

Jul 31 2005
MY PERFECT CREDIT, CLEAR CREDIT, 1ST AMERICA CREDIT SCAM TO COLLECT MONIES NOT OWED! RIPOFF Carson City Nevada Author: Sumerduck, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: MY PERFECT CREDIT, CLEAR CREDIT, 1ST AMERICA CREDIT Carson City, Nevada

Jul 30 2005
Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit ripoff, threatened my credit rating, Refused To State what the services were and give an address or company phone number NATIONWIDE Author: clearlake, California Collection Agencies: Clear Credit - My Perfect Credi Nationwide

Jul 27 2005
First Credit Of America - clear Credit - My Perfect Credit wanted me to send them $50.00 or my credit would be adversly affected. I said send me a copy and I will investigate this claim. They said they could not do that. Man, does this smell like scam, ripoff! Chicago Illinois Author: Palmyra, Virginia Collection Agencies: First Credit Of America - clear Credit - My Perfect Credit Chicago, Illinois

Jul 26 2005
First Credit Of America - Clear Credit ripoff Aliso Viejo Illinois Author: Poway, California Corrupt Companies: First Credit Of America - Clear Credit Aliso Viejo, Illinois

Jul 26 2005
1st Credit Of America - Clear Credit Fradulent Charges, Collection Efforts, Rude, Demanding, Uninformative, Ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America - Clear Credit Chicago, Illinois