Company Directory | clickbank
Approximately 400 Reports Found

Oct 11 2013
Bring The Fresh Kelly Felix I thought I was buying a website but it was a blog that they wanted me to give them a keyword in order to bring it live. I never gave them a keyword and after realizing that it was not a website I asked for my money back they said that they would give it back, but instead they gave me a refund on another product that I didn't ask for a refund on under clickbank a product that cost less than what I'd purchased with them it took me a while to figure out what they had done. They are scum and don't need to be on the internet at all. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Corrupt Companies: Bring The Fresh Internet

Aug 30 2013
ClickBank Online order of Secrets To Dog Training, company Kingdom of Pets, via ClickBank. Two orders totaling $89.90. Cannot access products online. Online and telephone contact attempted...no response by either company. I want the order CANCELLED and $89.90 credited to my charge card. Boise Idaho k Author: Atlanta, Georgia Seminar Programs: ClickBank Boise, Idaho

Jun 06 2013
CIS nationwide/ClickBank Stole acount info /money /THEIVERY !/ COMPLETE BS boise Idaho
Author: garland , Texas Security Services: CIS nationwide/ClickBank boise, Idaho

May 22 2013
John Russel, Power4Home.com Product not delivered, monthly charge from Clickbank for phony subscription North Oaks Minnesota Author: Maple Valley, Washington Con Artists: power4home.com North Oaks, Minnesota

Apr 18 2013
Software Doctor Inc Lifetime Unlimited Search Access Including Premium Clickbank charges my account $39.95 now they have no record. I have printed order, e-mail to prove this. When I log-in another page to buy others appear. Internet Author: Largo, Florida Computer Software: Software Doctor Inc Internet

Apr 15 2013
Clickbank eVerify Bait and Switch Scam Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Personal Services: Clickbank Internet

Feb 22 2013
CLICKBANK Ben Miller They took my money and I got nothing in return, this is a ripoff Internet Author: Rex, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: CLICKBANK Internet

Feb 02 2013
CIS Nationwide CLICKBANK Background search 360 & CISNATIONWIDE Boise, Idaho Incorrect URL Associated with Complaint Author: Jamestown, New York Security Services: CIS Nationwide Boise, Idaho

Dec 19 2012
Clickbank www.makemoney-athome.biz/search/index.html charged my paypal account for a reaccuring bill that was unauthorized Internet Author: kelso, Washington Home Based Business: Clickbank Internet

Dec 19 2012

Nov 10 2012
driverupdate ,clickbank Driverupdate techs. ruined my computer, and deleted all of my programs. I am sorry that I gave them a good review prior to testing my computer. I have not heard from Clickbank for a refund. I had to p , Internet update to my Nov 8 report on clickbank Author: Grass Valley, California Computer Software: driverupdate Internet

Oct 05 2012
Power4Home False representation! Books, CD, DVD and Binders displayed, but you'll get Nothing or a DVD , Internet Get the Refund from CLICKBANK! Author: Waldorf, Maryland Electrical Services: Power4Home Internet

Oct 02 2012
www.publicrecordscheck.com Clickbank or CLKBANK.COM I provided all the credit card information necessary to access public records and received a subsequent form for an additional amount. Was not able to access any of the records that I paid for. Internet Author: Shingletown, California Websites: www.publicrecordscheck.com Internet

Sep 26 2012
ICashCamp.com Michael LaNoue ClickBank Internet scam - takes money and then can't be contacted Internet
Lanoue located and in Dallas County Jail Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: ICashCamp.com Michael LaNoue ClickBank Internet

Sep 24 2012
clickbank software that you can't get key# too , Internet Author: West Gardiner, Maine Computer Software: clickbank Internet

Sep 13 2012
ClickBank ClickBank is allowing ads with stolen photographs to continue generating revenue for them Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Internet Fraud: ClickBank Internet

Sep 01 2012
ebuyersandsellers clickbank scam zero authorization con, Internet Author: delray beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: ebuyersandsellers Internet

Aug 23 2012
Power4home aka Clickbank I ordered the power4home DVD plus 4 bonus books that descriibe how to build your own solar panels. I was sent the DVD but no 4 bonus books. Internet Author: Eureka, Montana Building Products: Power4home aka Clickbank Internet

Aug 16 2012
software doctor inc. paid 28.78 + 3.75 VAT to Clickbank VAT No EU826000301 for unlimited VIP Search Membership to SOFTWARE DOCTOR INC. I an no longer able to find this service on the internet so feel riped off - click Internet Author: GLENROTHES, Other Personal Services: software doctor inc. Internet

Aug 13 2012
Power4Home This is a rip off via clickbank why do clickbank let them get away with this INorth Oaks, Minnesota Author: Southampton, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Power4Home INorth Oaks, Minnesota

Jul 16 2012
SAFE MAIL SERVICES SMS Did not provide services as advertised then refused to refund my $39.95 Membership fee. Internet
Did you contact Clickbank? Author: Carson City, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: SAFE MAIL SERVICES Internet

Jul 13 2012
CLKBank*com charged me for 2 internet books with my authorization which showed up on my debt card today. 1 purchase for 39.95 and one for $ 47.00 . I did not authorize this purchase. ClickBank, Idaho did not authorize any purchase f Author: Clearwater, Florida Internet Fraud: CLKBank*com ClickBank, Idaho

Jul 09 2012
Clickbank Is Ripping Me Off Boise, Idaho Author: Cathedral City, California Internet Fraud: Clickbank Boise, Idaho

Jun 28 2012
ClickBank CLKBANK.COM URL is too close in name to a make your own, sell your stuff web site, produced no research results. Internet Author: Carbondale, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: ClickBank Internet

Jun 26 2012
Clickbank*com FL8SFERS I was told to get into google sniper2,get paid money every day,but i don't want this. , Internet Author: Amby, Other Brokerage Companies On-line: Clickbank*com Internet