Company Directory | clickbank
Approximately 400 Reports Found

Jun 13 2012
clickbank re:the truth about 60pack abs great promo, full of promises. nothing recieved but requests to purchase more books ,no discs,no videos boise, Idaho Author: homosassa, Florida Weightloss Programs: clickbank boise, Idaho

Apr 28 2012
ClickBank I was RIPPED OFF!! Paid for the ULTIMATE PASS a one time payment of $34.92. It is WORTHLESS! Can't find out anything wihout being asked for another $29.95!! Boise, Idaho Author: Williams, Indiana Private Investigators: ClickBank Boise, Idaho

Apr 18 2012
CLICKBANK Daylight robbery, Internet Author: London, Other Computer Software: CLICKBANK Internet

Apr 13 2012
06:52 PM ClickBank could not provide the info. how to get into site Boise, Idaho Author: El Sobrante, California Customer: Boise, Idaho

Apr 06 2012
SOFTWARE DOCTOR INC. - Paid for Lifetime Membership via CLICKBANK MARKETPLACE-Site and Login Page No Longer Available, Internet Author: Anniston, Alabama Personal Services: SOFTWARE DOCTOR INC. Internet

Apr 02 2012
clickbank digital tv on pc Does not deliver what is promised after initial payment & downloading program, Internet Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Computer Marketing Companies: clickbank Internet

Mar 28 2012
ClickBank Bradley J. Wiskirchen fraud, thievery, account break-in Internet, Idaho Author: Salt Lake City,, Utah Financial Services: ClickBank Internet, Idaho

Mar 19 2012
ClickBank These offer a service to do back ground Check. When you go to in for investigation they will prompt you for more money with out giving you an answer. Boise, Idaho Author: Elko, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: ClickBank Boise, Idaho

Feb 22 2012
Jamie Lewis Armsdale Worldwide Paid $4500 for Clickbank Website in 8 weeks. After 9 weeks no website and no more communication Monroe, Connecticut No Ripoff Here Author: Austin, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Jamie Lewis Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 20 2012
power4home clickbank took my $$ and failed to send product Internet, Internet Author: Chino Valley, Arizona Hardware & Tools: power4home Internet

Feb 08 2012
ClickBank ClickBank for fat Burning Furnace I ordered some products via the Internet. Payment confirmed. No product was received. Internet Author: , Internet Alternative Health: ClickBank Internet

Feb 02 2012
CLICKBANK When ordering I was offered an attractive upgrade which I accepted. I was billed for multiple basic and upgrade orders. Internet Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: CLICKBANK Internet

Jan 23 2012
Click Bank I received my American Express card statement and found a purchase that I do not recognize. I checked all of my Emails, receipts, and items that I had purchased. I found no information Boise, Louisiana Report on ClickBank has been resolved to my satisfaction. Author: Coquitlam, British Columbia Computer Marketing Companies: Click Bank Boise, Louisiana
64, Report #819412

Jan 07 2012
Clickbank I payed $59.95 for an unlimited lifetime membership for music & Movies! in 2007. do not buy anything from Clickbank!! Internet, Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Media: Clickbank Internet

Dec 26 2011
MobileMoney Machines BrainHost, ClickBank ,MobileMonetizer, FileZilla, Frank Scam, Ripoff, Liars Internet, Internet Author: Casper, Wyoming Miscellaneous Companies: MobileMoney Machines Internet

Dec 12 2011
02:01 PM tesla blueprint they hid their download connection to clickbank panama city, Other Author: somewhere, Nationwide Miscellaneous Electronics: panama city, Select State/Province

Nov 29 2011
03:48 PM Brain Host, BrainHost LaunchPad, Creative Site Designs, Search Engine, ClickBank or CLKBANK*COM Save your money, all these companies , if they really are companies, are only here to rip you off, they are the only ones getting rich Silver Springs, Nevada Author: Edmonton, Alberta Computer Software: Silver Springs, Nevada

Nov 23 2011
Corporate Research Group Mystery shopper After paying Clickbank 7 bucks, a letter showed up with a 3,999.00 check in my name to shop Arlington, Texas Author: Crescent City, California Bad Check Writers: Corporate Research Group Arlington, Texas

Nov 08 2011
Power4Home John Russel, Inventer from Minnisota in an artful scam, John Russel sent a DVD that didn't work and Clickbank completed the scam by helping make it impossible to get a refund. Internet Author: Custer, South Dakota Miscellaneous Electronics: Power4Home Internet

Sep 09 2011
01:17 PM clickbank took my money, demanded more for each category i wanted access to. can't be reached for cancellation Internet Clarification of Cancellation Procedures Author: hibbing, Minnesota Consumer Services: Internet

Aug 31 2011
Clickbank Charged twice the amount of the advertised special price. Boise, Idaho Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Clickbank Boise, Idaho

Jul 26 2011
10:48 AM I was ripped of from clickbank. I set up an account. Made a sale an never got paid Internet, Internet Author: Fort Thomas, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Internet

Jun 30 2011
clickbank rip-offs boise, Idaho Author: greenwood, South Carolina Internet Fraud: clickbank boise, Idaho

Apr 15 2011
10:00 AM, Driver Update, I order Driver Update, the product did not fix my problem. After trying many way to fix this problem none fix it. So I ask ClickBank to cancel my order and refund my money. After requesting a refund t Scam won't give refunds Boise, Idaho Author: Bronx, New York Computer Software: Driver Update ) Boise, Idaho

Apr 14 2011
PhoneNumberScan They advertise that the owner's name and address of the phone number that I entered is available if I subscribe. Then when I subscribed, the information that I requested is listed as pending. They d Internet PhoneNumberScan // Clickbank Author: Oakville, Ontario Internet Fraud: PhoneNumberScan Internet