Company Directory | coach
Approximately 648 Reports Found

Jan 29 2016
Ian Stevens - Ian Stevens Celebrity Acting Coach False Advertising. Misleading sales description Tampa Nationwide
A Friends Defense Author: Lutz, Florida Con Artists: Ian Stevens Nationwide

2, Report #1282056

Jan 24 2016
Reginald White Coach and Fitness Instructor of the New Life Fitness Fort Washington Maryland This man advertised a NFL football trip with hotel accomodations and airfare for 1000 per person I paid $2000 for my husband and myself and we didn't receive the tickets or a refund this event was suppose to take place Jan. 3rd. 2016 Fort Washington Maryland
Author: Monroe , Virginia Sports Facilities: Reginald White Fort Washington, Maryland

Jan 20 2016
Coach outlet Wang Gang I ordered a brown purse...received a food stained gold bag. Shanghai Author: Auburn, Indiana Luggage & Leather Goods: Coach outlet Shanghai,

Jan 17 2016
Wang Gang The Coach purse delivered to me was not the one I ordered. Did not realize this company was on the other side of the world Shanghai China Author: Loves Park, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: Wang Gang Shanghai , Other

Jan 11 2016
Coach bag clearance coach clearance.com, [email protected] coach discount online I order 2 bags they charged my account and I have not received any tracking info or my bags Not sure it doesn't sa Internet Agree With You Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Coach bag clearance Internet

Jan 10 2016
Eric Edwards Coach E Football Coach Scammer- Amtrak worker Philadelphia & Maryland Pennsylvania Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Eric Edwards Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 06 2016
coach usa facotry outlet store Alert!!! This website is a scam!!!! Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: coach usa facotry outlet store New York, New York

Jan 02 2016
officially coach stores Fake purses Shanghai China Author: RAVENNA, Ohio Internet Fraud: officially coach outlet Internet

Dec 27 2015
Coachfactory.me , coachfactorysonline.com/ Fake Coach Bag site! china Internet Author: Sparks, Nevada Luggage & Leather Goods: Coachfactory.me Internet

Dec 26 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Richard Houghton CHARGED.... On THE RUN! Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Dec 18 2015
coachonlinediscount i ordered coach wallet and purse and had the wrong price so i tried to contact them and there is no response Internet File a dispute Author: tremont, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: coachonlinediscount

Dec 17 2015
Megabus Megabus.com, Coach USA/Coach Canada,DATTCO Megabus refusing to issue refund for services paid for and not provided. Nationwide Author: Texas Bus Travel: Megabus Nationwide

Dec 16 2015
Lauren Frances, Lauren Frances Love Coach, Lauren Frances Man Magnet Weekend Man Magnet Weekend not as described as online or in itinerary. New York, New York Los Angeles, California
The response from Lauren Frances and my comments in parentheses Author: New York, New York Dating Services: Lauren Frances

Dec 10 2015
Coachbestoutlets Scam company selling fake, bags with coach logo. Do not buy!!!! Ganzhou city Internet Author: Lyndhurst , New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Coachbestoutlets Internet

Dec 10 2015
Panterra Luxury Coach Panterra luxury coach, LLC Beware that this company Sells Motor Homes that are Different then they tell you.... holland Michigan Author: santa clara, California RV Dealers: Panterra Luxury Coach holland, Michigan

Dec 08 2015
Sean Andrew O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos Defrauded his own Father in Law of $190,000 Rancho Palos Verdes California
Richard Houghton, Investment Properties Mexico Charged!!! Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean Andrew O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Dec 08 2015
Cypress Driving school Scheduling drive times; rude and obnoxious treatment by Coach Adams; possible violation of Notary Public responsibility. Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Cypress Driving school Cypress, Texas

Dec 02 2015
Coachsellonline.com On 10/3/15, I ordered a coach purse from this website and my credit card was charged in the amount of $65.00 plus tax and I never received my purse! I have made several attempts to email this company but have never received any response from them nor my merchandise!! There is no phone number or other contact information for this company. Internet They are a scam Author: Nettleton, , Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Coachsellonline.com Internet

Dec 02 2015
Coach e stores Selling Coach purses and website is a dead ringer for the real thing. Then pay and you find out they are from china Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Coach e stores Internet

Nov 30 2015
Coach-Discounts/ ourlove Store Beijing REALLY, REALLY BAD FAKE!!! EVEN SMELLS BAD!!! Internet Author: St Louis Park, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Coach-Discounts Internet

Nov 24 2015
Aspire Marketing Solution the coach department, Apply Builder, AMS Said they would help set up a website and teach us how to make money. Gaurentee we would make our money back within 12 months. During the program the government shut them down and seized all their assets. Meanwhile we never made our money back and spent over 20,000 Lehi Utah
Author: Hilliard, Ohio Computer Stores: Aspire Marketing Solution Lehi , Utah

Nov 23 2015
Sean O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos, Andrew O'Neal Defrauded me of my entire life's savings! Rancho Palos Verdes California
Richard Houghton, Investment Properties Mexico Charged!!! Author: Gibbon, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Nov 21 2015
Coachsellonline.com Charging you for authentic Coach but sending you cheap knockoffs China Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: Coachsellonline.com Internet

Nov 17 2015
coach outlet outlet store for coach merchandise internet site only Internet Author: Lagrange, Georgia Clothing Stores: coach outlet Internet

Nov 15 2015
www.coachbestoutlet.com coach outlet bestRandon Random Range Store Beijing China I ordered several items and tried to pay. Each time I entered a credit card number the website said there was an error. So I used another card. I did this 3 times. Once on a credit card and twice on two different debit cards. After the last try I checked my bank account and sure enough the charge was there and it was a company in Beijing China. I reported to my bank and a claim was filed. BEWARE!!! I am out almost $400. I cannot believe that I feel for this scam!!!! Internet Author: LAS CRUCES, New Mexico TV Advertisements: www.coachbestoutlet.com Internet