Company Directory | columbia-house
Approximately 327 Reports Found

Mar 26 2013
Claiming that I owe $106 for a seriously past due date with Columbia House which I never joined. Internet your supposed to Author: Lawrence, Kansas Collection Agencies: Colt Haines Internet

Mar 13 2013
COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD/CD CLUB Scam..Collection Agency Scam Internet Author: , Clubs & Organizations: COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD/CD CLUB Internet

Feb 28 2013
Trident Asset Management Columbia House Reporting false accounts to credit reports and trying to collect on them , Internet Author: Fort Carson, Colorado Collection Agencies: Trident Asset Management Internet

Dec 14 2012
LL Alied Interstate Collection Agency I was reported by Columbia House DVD Club. I wad to have taken out a membership in 2007/2009. The collection agency didn't have my complete address. I only have a bank account since 2005 to present. M Wallington, Virginia Author: Venice, Florida Collection Agencies: LL Alied Interstate Collection Agency Wallington, Virginia

Nov 14 2012
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House DVD Never heard of them, yet they put a collection on my Credit Report. I ALWAYS PAY MY BILLS, this is not mine. SCAM but will hold me hostage as it will you and there is nothing you can do about it excep Atlanta, Georgia Author: Des Moines, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 25 2012
COLUMBIA HOUSE Columbia House, Experian, National Credit Solutions, Capital Management Ventures Columbia House National Scam - Class Action Lawsuit or Goverment Investigation Nationwide , Internet No proof of debt;Experian agrees w/Them Author: Ponce, Nationwide Credit Services: COLUMBIA HOUSE Internet

Sep 26 2012
Orion Portfolio Services and Trident Asset Management and Columbia House DVD FALSE ACCOUNT Atlanta, Georgia Trident Asset Management and Orion Portfolio Services are the Same Company? Author: Shannon, Mississippi Customer: Orion Portfolio Services Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 17 2012
trident asset columbia house false claim greenich, Connecticut Author: riverview, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: trident asset greenich, Connecticut

Jul 15 2012
Columbia House DVD Columbia House Unauthorized Charges on Bank Account Clackamas Oregon Internet Author: Clackamas, Oregon Video Stores: Columbia House DVD Internet

Jul 08 2012
National Credit Solution Collection Agency/Attorney This company says I owe money to Columbia House for the amount of $109 dollars. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Author: Horizon City, Texas Collection Agencies: National Credit Solution Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 20 2012
Trident Asset Management Columbia House They put a negative, eroneous mark on my credit report. Atlanta, Georgia Author: Studio City, California Credit Card Fraud: Trident Asset Management Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 01 2012
Columbia House Columbiahouse Says I ordered Dvds, Collection agency harassing. I WILL NOT PAY IF I DID NOT ORDER PERIOD. Internet, Author: Modesto, California Video Stores: Columbia House Internet

May 14 2012
Columbia House, Columbia House DVD Fraud, Harassment, Internet Author: hendersonville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Columbia House Internet

Apr 10 2012
columbia house dvd Never heard of the company before. Checked my credit and now they say I owe them 87.77. Tried to talk to them and they are nothing but mean. ALPHARETTA, Georgia Author: hatteras, North Carolina Buying Clubs: columbia house dvd ALPHARETTA, Georgia

Mar 21 2012
Columbia House DVD Club I found out that Columbia house was listed on my credit report and I had never heard of them I have been ripped off. You can't get contact information without joining a which time they will rip you of columbia house dvd club anybody can spoof Internet I have also been ripped off by these scammers Author: Plano, Texas Video Stores: Columbia House DVD Club Internet

Mar 10 2012
Columbia House DVD Scammers, liars,agressive, arrogant, Internet Author: Jenkintown, Pennsylvania Video & Film Production: Columbia House DVD Internet

Feb 25 2012
west bay acquisitions llc original creditor is placed an account on my credit report on july 2011 for columbia house dvd, I know for there is now way in the world I would buy dvds from columbia.When blockbuster is 3 min from my house cranston, Rhode Island Author: marietta, Georgia Collection Agencies: west bay acquisitions llc cranston, Rhode Island

Feb 16 2012
columbia house dvd club I have never ordered anything from them now they say i owe 57.04 rantoul, Illinois Author: graham, Washington Books, Records & Videos: columbia house dvd club rantoul, Illinois

Jan 19 2012
Takhar Collection Services (Columbia House) Just recieved a call from Takhar agency saying that I owe 95.64 from an account back in December of 2005 and its now 2012 !!!! niagara falls, New York Advice Author: watertown, New York Collection Agencies: Takhar Collection Services niagara falls, New York

Nov 25 2011
Takhar Collection Services Ltd Third Party Debt Collection for Columbia House DVD Already paid off Niagara Falls, New York Author: Los Angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Takhar Collection Services Ltd Niagara Falls, New York

Oct 11 2011
Columbia House DVD Club Charging me for DVD's I didn't order. Refusing to cancel my membership. Internet Author: Maplewood, Missouri Internet Fraud: Columbia House DVD Club Internet

Aug 31 2011
Columbia House and National Recovery Agency ruined my credit with $94 reported to Nationa Recovery collection agency for a items I never received 10 years ago!! Internet Author: Leesport, Pennsylvania Music Shops: Columbia House and National Recovery Agency Internet

Aug 29 2011
R.J.M. Aquisitions Reported fake claims to Credit Bureaus that I owed money to ???Columbia House DVD??? Syosset, New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: R.J.M. Aquisitions Syosset, New York

Mar 20 2011
Columbia DVD House Columbia House Unwanted DVDs, Automatic Charges, Failure to send mail, Internet Author: West Lafayette, Indiana Books, Records & Videos: Columbia DVD House Internet

Mar 19 2011
National Recovery Agency Columbia House Ruined my credit for a bogus $66 debt! Harrisburg, Pennsylvania EIGHT YEARS OLD? Author: Amsterdam, Missouri Collection Agencies: National Recovery Agency Harrisburg, Pennsylvania