Company Directory | comcast-xfinity
Approximately 137 Reports Found

May 15 2015
Comcast Xfinity Deceptive Practices with Internet Services Do Not Buy Your Own Equipment they Flip the Switch Washington PA Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Internet: Comcast Xfinity Internet

May 01 2015
Comcast Xfinity Comcast Service I purchased Comcast Xfinity with their Triple play in January 2015. So they send out their guy to set up the Xfinity modem box with Wi Fi. The guy gave me the most expensive box instead of the cheaper cable one that I had requested. So instead of me paying $129.00 they are charging me $250.07 a month. . Union New Jersey Resolved The Matter Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cable TV: Comcast Xfinity Union, New Jersey

Apr 29 2015
comcast xfinity have been overcharging since the 2nd or 3rd month of signing up. po box 3002 Southeastern Pa 19398-3002 PA Author: wilmerding, Pennsylvania Cable Companies: comcast Internet

Apr 13 2015
Comcast/Xfinity The worst customer service ever! Jacksonville Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cable TV: Comcast/Xfinity Internet

30, Report #1220432

Apr 05 2015
Comcast Xfinity Don't purchase programs because they will disappear. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Mar 24 2015
Xfinity Comcast Xfinity Unethical Practices Baltimore Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Xfinity Nationwide

Mar 17 2015
Comcast Xfinity RipOff, Misleading, Not Trustworthy, Horrendous Service Washington Author: Washington Cable TV: Comcast Washington

Mar 17 2015
Comcast Xfinity Pennsylvania Short HORROR story: From Verizon to Comcast. Comcast HD cable service brakes and 2 out of 3 reps were rude and dubious. DO NOT RECOMMEND COMCAST! State College, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Comcast Xfinity Pennsylvania Nationwide

Mar 13 2015
Comcast Xfinity Cable WORST company and experience. Abusive and frauds. Nationwide Author: woodstock, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

35, Report #1205860

Jan 31 2015
Comcast Xfinity Lied to about Free Installation! Getting the runaround to be credited! Nationwide Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

36, Report #1203423

Jan 22 2015
Comcast Xfinity No Bill, Disconnected Services Without Warning, AWFUL Phone System Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

37, Report #1202417

Jan 17 2015
Comcast XFinity Over charge me Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania Author: Medford, New Jersey Cable TV: Comcast Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

38, Report #1196813

Dec 20 2014
Comcast Xfinity from Comcast Comcast ripoff starting with your 1st bill Pompano beach Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Pompano beach, Florida

39, Report #1192781

Dec 03 2014
COMCAST XFINITY COMCAST BUNDLECOMCAST BLASTCOMCAST EMTA LEASE FRAUDULENT ADVERTISING, DECEPTIVE TRADE PRATICES PHILIDELPHIA PENNSYLVANIA Author: sugar land, Texas Internet Service Providers: COMCAST XFINITY Nationwide

40, Report #1191279

Nov 25 2014
Comcast Xfinity Comcast uses deceptive business practices Philadelphia, PA Nationwide Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

41, Report #1191057

Nov 24 2014
COMCAST Xfinity Worse than DISH! Nationwide Author: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Cable Companies: COMCAST Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
COMCAST Comcast/Xfinity is the worse. They are very inconsistent, they do not keep their customer service infomed. I cancelled my services almost two months ago. Every time I call about my refund (5 times) they tell me that my account has not been closed out. I could go on and on and on. They are the worse. I can't fully blame customer service. I blame the people who are suppose to train them and whoever the executives are that are suppose to be kept up on these things. Nationwide Author: HYPOLUXO, Florida Cable TV: COMCAST Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
Comcast Xfinity Comcast slammed my home phone illegally ! Nationwide Author: Somewhere In, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Comcast Xfinity hours on the phone, ridiculous bills, and still no TV! Nationwide Author: Plainville, Massachusetts Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Comcast / Xfinity Unfair Billing Practices Crown Point INDIANA (IN) Author: CROWN POINT, Indiana Cable Companies: Comcast / Xfinity Internet

Sep 06 2014
comcast xfinity I was offered via phone 10 TV channels for 8.95 a month, I was charged twice this plus a $10.8 one time fee never mentioned. Nationwide Author: longmeadow, Massachusetts Internet Services: comcast Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
Comcast Xfinity Provide terrible service with their internet and telephone, making my bussiness impossible. I'm forced to switch providers, since we called them 4 times in the past 2 weeks. They want 2122.32 in the cancellation fees Chicago, ILj Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Services: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Comcast XFinity They didn't tell me there was a data usage limit until I had reached the limit. Atlanta Nationwide Author: COLLEGE PARK, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Comcast XFinity Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
Comcast Xfinity Was told my bill would be a certain amount, was not informed about their hidden fees for service, Bill is 2 to 3 times as much as It was supposed to be when I agreed to use their sevice. Service technition came to house to set up service, instead of using an existing jack they drilled a new hole in the huse to run their line in. They lied about getting a better deal when bundled services. Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Internet Services: Comcast Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Comcast/Xfinity Their technician that came to my house took cash from my mother when he shouldn't have and now they keep giving me the run around about getting her money back! Houston Nationwide Author: Shoreacres, Texas Internet Service Providers: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide