Company Directory | comcast
Approximately 899 Reports Found

Aug 28 2014
Comcast XFinity They didn't tell me there was a data usage limit until I had reached the limit. Atlanta Nationwide Author: COLLEGE PARK, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Comcast XFinity Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Comcast Cable Negligent credit reporting Nationwide Author: tuscaloosa, Alabama Cable TV: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
COMCAST Lied 15 times on hook up Whiting Indiana Author: rensselaer, Indiana Cable TV: COMCAST Internet

Aug 20 2014
comcast ripoff / lies to costumer san jose  califorina Author: san jose, California Cable TV: comcast Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Comcast DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES, FALSE ADVERTISING, POOR QUALITY SERVICE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Oil City , Pennsylvania Cable TV: Comcast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2014
Comcast Xfinity Was told my bill would be a certain amount, was not informed about their hidden fees for service, Bill is 2 to 3 times as much as It was supposed to be when I agreed to use their sevice. Service technition came to house to set up service, instead of using an existing jack they drilled a new hole in the huse to run their line in. They lied about getting a better deal when bundled services. Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Internet Services: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Comcast I can't pay online or by phone becuase they blocked me unfaily philidelphia Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Comcast My bill would stay at $150.00 a month my bill is over $250.00 every since i started with them. Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Houc, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
Xfinity Comcast Comcast Customer Service Fails Again Duluth, Georgia Nationwide Author: Villa Rica, Georgia Utility Companies: Xfinity Comcast Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
Comcast Business Internet sales representative misrepresented written contract by making false statements regarding terms of agreement Fort Collins Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Internet: Comcast Business Internet Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
Allconnect Never forwarded my info to Comcast, forwarded personal info to spammers. Atlanta Georgia Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: Allconnect Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
Comcast/Xfinity Their technician that came to my house took cash from my mother when he shouldn't have and now they keep giving me the run around about getting her money back! Houston Nationwide Author: Shoreacres, Texas Internet Service Providers: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Comcast Comcast is a RIP OFF of the highest level., Customer, No service Still must pay, Comcast-No Service, We don't care you must still pay! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2014
Xfinity Comcast Worst Customer Service Ever - Idiot Employees - Frustrating as all heck to deal with these idiots. Lauderhill, Florida Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Comcast Comcast TV and Internet I canceled my account May 9 with comcast to eliminate extra bills to improve my cash flow. The guy that was canceling my account tried have me except a more expensive plan. I said no cancel my accout. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Cable TV: Comcast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2014
Comcast-Xfinity Comcast and Xfinity COMCAST NEEDS TO BE SUED!! Atlanta Nationwide Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast-Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Comcast - Xfinity - Customer Service Bait and Switch - Signed up for one package, was billed for another (2x as much) Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Media: Comcast - Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
ownyourcablemodem.com stores.ownyourcablemodem.com Sold a modem that did not work on Brighthouse or Comcast. Refused to help. Orem Utah Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: ownyourcablemodem.com Orem, Utah

19, Report #1162065

Jul 15 2014
Loyalty Reward Department Comcast Xfinity scam David Clarke Employee ID LHM d.clarke@comcast.net Scammed me out of $300 for a comcast promotion Nationwide Author: Waterford, Michigan Cable TV: Loyalty Reward Department Comcast Xfinity scam Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Comcast Xfinity Installer cut over the air antenna lead outside my house and said they would repair my antenna lead Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Internet Services: Comcast Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Comcast Liars in comcast Texas Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet: Comcast Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
Comcast xfinity Comcast GIFT CARD SCAM Nationwide Author: bordentown , New Jersey Cable Companies: Comcast Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Comcast Xfinity Billing error resulting from changing service from one address to another upon moving Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Jun 28 2014
Comcast Comcast insists on charging me for a non existing modem! Harford County Nationwide Author: BELCAMP, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide