Company Directory | company-name
Approximately 648 Reports Found

Sep 02 2016
American standard This company is a rip off i am so glad i found this site. Everything sounded too good to be true an it was. After contacing the bbb they told me dont pay anything till i have a business name address. A man gave me the company name then when i asked him for the address he got mad an said he had to many other callers on the line an he hung up on me. I had to call the an talke to 4 different people just to get the information i wanted. They talk so nice to you to covince you this is a great deal but once i started asking question an told them i wanted it for the BBB they got ugly on the phone. Cost village suite 1 California is were there from California
Author: Norton Shores, Michigan Internet Fraud: American standard Cost village suite 1, California

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
James Winker Of CRT Digital Marketing Claims to Be An SEO Expert. Might change his company name. Appears friendly but Do NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. Claims To Provide HQ Links but in Actual Gives tons of Spammy Links that penalize your site. Then Blocks you and runs away. UK Internet
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: James Winker Of CRT Digital Marketing Internet

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 09 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA THEY HAVE NO CLEAR COMPANY NAME Timeline of this transaction and to prove that this is a BIG SCAM. July13- I ordered for a trial pack of purecell eye therapy..july 18- received the item ,my surprise with dermasoft!!! aug2- 179.90 was charged in my account...aug5..i sent an email demanding refund ..they said the time lapsed already..how could that be july18 date I received the item..they debited 179.90 aug 2- after 15 days.. one day earlier before the 16- day trial period. day before I can notify them..they gave the n Internet Try Dermasoft Author: fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA Internet

6, Report #1320882

Aug 05 2016
Prince Auto NYC Farzin Pourad, Dayan Pourad, Masters Auto NYC, Road Masters Auto Group Inc, Masters Auto Corp, Kaz Auto Group Inc, 4303 Restaurant Corp, Prince Auto NYC is owned by Criminals Farzin Pourad and Dayan Pourad, Frauds, change company name multiple times to fool consumers, Jamaica New York
Author: NY, New York Auto Dealers: Prince Auto NYC Jamaica, New York

7, Report #1319338

Jul 28 2016
From attorney Sam Wilson Unknown company name Warrant to arrest me if I did not call within 30 minute Nationwide Author: Yucca Valley, California Cash Services: From attorney Sam Wilson Nationwide

8, Report #1319305

Jul 27 2016
FUND ME NOW INC Cheryl Mercuris New Company name same old tactics Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: FUND ME NOW INC Clearwater, Florida

9, Report #1319061

Jul 26 2016
ACE ,Advance Cash Services Acs.collections.dept.incorps@gmail.com has been emailing me accusing me of taking out a loan with a company name Advance Cash Services for $300 but when I asked them for more information about the company , they refuse to send me the information. I am tired of them harassing me with this mess. Internet Author: SHREVEPORT, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ACE (Advance Cash Services Internet

Jul 25 2016
Better Built Garages Took $8k from me on May 02,2016. After numerous calls without success I finally got them to respond and send a concrete contractors. He arrived without forms and a place to get concrete.Mt Airy, NC North Carolina Incorrect Information Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Manufacturers: Better Built Garages Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Brant Mohawk Brant Mohawk llc Brant Mohawk Enterprise Brant Mohawk Inc. Brant Mohawk Enterprises Inc. Brant Mohawk Corp. Frequently Changes Company name and Address in order to avoid Paying Debt Alpharetta Georgia Author: Bloomington, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: Brant Mohawk Alpharetta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
seodomainregservice The email I've received does not show any company name. only email addresses one in LA and one in China. Los Angeles and China Internet LA Chi Author: Corona, California Internet Services: seodomainregservice Internet

13, Report #1192014

Jul 09 2016
Investor Mentorship IMC Mike Perez Investor Mentorship Club LLC Using other Peoples Money to run a Ponzi Scheme New Port Richey Florida
News Articles of Mr Perez's Fraud Author: Clearwater , Florida Seminar Programs: Investor Mentorship INC

14, Report #1232010

Jul 08 2016
EZ Small Claim This Company is completely unresponsive and has no customer service. San Diego California Federal Order order grants this company name and sites to the legit company Author: Carlsbad, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZ Small Claim San Diego, California

Jun 14 2016
Cut-Rate Moving LLC Perry's Cut Rate MovingCut Rate Hauling Co.Cut Rate Junk Removal5 Star Premium Moving & Hauling LLC Such a Rip-Off, Stole our Company Name! Raytown MO Author: Kansas City, Kansas Moving Companies: Cut-Rate Moving LLC Internet

May 31 2016
Capital One Bank Commited Fraud Thew Capital One Bank Using Phoney Company Name others beside myself wired money to this accout and got scammed me for 15 thousand dollars was turned over to police department they got a suepena for records and over 80 thousand dollars went threw this accout scamming at least 15 to 20 other people Bowie Md Maryland Good Luck Author: Cathedral City, California Computer Fraud: Capital One Bank Bowie, Maryland

May 26 2016
Webster Services Webster Hauling OWNER IS A JERK and HAD TO CHANGE HIS COMPANY NAME TO HIDE Atkins, AR Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Trucking Companies: Webster Services Nationwide

May 11 2016
Sweet Home Bengals Jeff Colson, BreederHarison Walsh, USA Pet Delivery/Insurance Bill The Bengal kitten that I thought I purchased through with monies sent by Western Union was a fraud.   Springfield Nationwide Company Name Has Changed to Nimble Bengals Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweet Home Bengals Internet

Apr 21 2016
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldogs’ clients feel safe, confident & secure when searching for a perfect companion bulldog. Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises commitment to customer satisfaction, placing beautiful, cuddly, healthy AKC English bulldogs with new loving families. Dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. In Garrettsville, Ohio. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Changed Company Name and Address Author: Wausau, Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Stone Quarry Bulldogs – | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Dedicated to finding loving homes & educating owners for healthy loving bulldogs. Tallmadge, Ohio

Apr 11 2016
Adam Owen South Point Pool & SpaOwen Oasis PoolsOwen Custom PoolsOwen Pools Adam Owen took my money and ran, South Pool and Spa took my money, Adam Owen is a thief Mansfield Texas
Whose Character Is In Question? Author: Cresson, Texas Pool Services: Adam Owen Mansfield, Texas

Mar 29 2016
Dr. Oz I am not sure of the company name. It was a Dr. oz I don't have much information except for the name of the product. PURIFICESERUM and PURIFICEYE TR They also sent and billed me for ARGAN OIL which I did not order or do I want. This was supposed to I was sent product I didn't order. It was supposed to be a free trial unknown… over the internet. Nationwide Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Dr. Oz Nationwide

Mar 21 2016
Maurizio Dimillo / Crooked Contractor Maurizio Dimillo / Crooked Contractor / in the Orlando Florida area / always changing his address and company name Ormond Beach Florida
Author: toronto, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Maurizio Dimillo / Crooked Contractor Ormond Beach, Florida

Mar 16 2016
Shane halpren Strwamsmart express.com Is using my company name I own Streamsmart distribution Greensboro nc Internet Author: Greensboro , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shane halpren Internet

Mar 05 2016
Housewives of telemarketing Crooks will not pay you. THey always change there company name after each one fails Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Consumer Services: Housewives of telemarketing Akron , Ohio

Feb 09 2016
29 prime Forrest Blackburn,Eric Schmidt,Russel Wallace Scam, ripoff employees and customers, changed their company name for the 4th time Newport Beach, Internet Eric E Schmidt SEO Privacy Rip Off Author: Irvine, California Employers: 29 Prime Internet