Company Directory | company-name
Approximately 610 Reports Found

1, Report #1251952

Aug 31 2015
Max Sound Corporation MAXD penny stock symbol max Sound stole, and integrated Source Code.patents,video streaming,sued google, netflix in OUR company name, lie, steal, sell stox,,have no Vedanti Systems Ltd License contract:never did have. don't tust the con-men salesmen Internet Author: London, Delaware Liars: Max Sound Corporation Internet

Aug 27 2015
STATE Economic Protect Our company name is STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT which stands for the association of original creditor and Settlement Company. STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT is parent online Loan multi finance collection company who owes and operates about more than 375 online loan websites all over the USA. This is regarding online loan which was borrowed by you. . Wichita Nationwide Author: Andover, Kansas Collection Agencies: STATE Economic Protect Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Thomas Woodward Goes under company name sj home improvements and Woodward construction. He has done work here and works not complete as promised in his contract. Also has brought guys here so stole 5 cartons of cigarettes worth 150 dollars. I am out 10 thousand dollars a scam me out of 10 thousand dollars. Vineland New Jersey con artists ripoff Author: Bridgeton, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Thomas Woodward Vineland, New Jersey

Aug 02 2015
aacs inc Andrew CarterSr. Investigation OfficerAACS Incorporation. wanted me to send payment western union to a physical address. Asked for acct. number, would not give me one. Asked for the loan company i borrowed, would not give company name Internet Author: San Jose, California Loans: aacs inc Internet

Jul 24 2015
4Team Corporation Support Site is Corrupt and If you fill out Support form you get slammed with other scammers trying to sell you something; 4 team does not answer their phones As soon as I installed it and went to your support page and filed out the support information I receive 8 junk mails with your company name and logo. I call your number and no one answered. I paid for these programs and I think I just got screwed by 4 Team Corp. Your systems are corrupt or is it your corporation that is corrupt? Answer your d**n phone or is this another Florida Scam corporation. What the hell do I do? Coral Springs Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Software: 4Team Corporation Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 23 2015
Goldstein, Cruise And Smith Llc My mother received a call from 888-380-4084 for me in my maiden name. They stated in the message that they were going to serve me with a summons or affidavit today at 4pm, and I needed to be home or there would be consequences. This same caller then called my brother in Seattle, Wa, and relayed the same message. I called the number back and spoke to Yolanda. I asked for the company name and call back number so I could file a police report. She became agitated and told me the name was Goldstein, Cruz and Smith and the callback number is 607-203-0937 and they are located in NY. I asked for the purpose of their call and she asked me for my social security number. I refused, stated if they were serving me they would have that information. I told her I was filing a police report and she hung up on me. Tonawanda New York Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Collection Agencies: Goldstein, Cruise And Smith Llc Tonawanda, New York

Jul 06 2015
LFG I need help please the company stolen me every month idk how i get out of the company Them need money from me and i never sing paper with them or i did work with them Austin Texas Possible Help Author: Austin, Texas Attorneys General: Lease Finance Group Austin, Texas

Jun 13 2015
basic general construction Mariusz Czeslaw Mark Gajewski They are thieves and they rip everyone off. Beware they change company name a lot. I can't believed there are more people like me.I cannot believe this company has this many bad reviews as I never thought of looking until today. They took money for fence installation but never finish job,never show up. They didn't answer the phone now.I lost 1800$ Palatine Illinois Mariusz and Czeslaw Gajewski Author: arlington heights, Illinois Builders & Contractors: basic general construction Palatine, Illinois

May 23 2015
Grasshopper Lawn Maintenance Thomas Burton Pre-Payment not returned for non-service Youngsville North Carolina Thomas caught in lies Author: Youngsville, North Carolina Landscaping: Grasshopper Lawn Maintenance Youngsville, North Carolina

May 20 2015
businessdataindex.com My Company Name Klixters listed into the AIDS Resources category. Internet Author: New Delhi, Other Internet Services: businessdataindex.com Internet

May 15 2015
Televox Vox on hold Wont fulfil contract Internet
Televox not Telovox Author: Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Telovox Internet

Apr 28 2015
DFWdreamgirls.com Vipstripshows.com 817-881-6599469-335-78111-888-844-76601-888-471-6727 BEWARE SCAM! Austin Texas. Strippers advertised on http://austin.backpage.com/Strippers/ with NO company name OR phone number in Ad are CON ARTISTS Austin Internet 512-387-4000 SCAM. Trying to hide in Austin with a new phone number Author: Austin, Texas Strippers & Dancers: DFWdreamgirls.com Vipstripshows.com Internet

Apr 27 2015
Fit Investment Technologies Unsolicited requests for personal information, like a copy of my passport, for a job I never applied for. Calgary Internet Addendum: fresh financial technologies is company name Author: Toronto, Ontario Financial Services: Fit Investment Technologies Internet

Apr 27 2015
Metro Mortgage Investments Applied for a loan, sent all required paperwork in and after being told what I was qualified for, never hear from them again. Internet, Michigan It is what it is... Author: River Rouge, Michigan Loans: Metro Mortgage Investments Internet, Michigan

Apr 15 2015
Visa/Master gift card Service Center I asked for Company name but the representative would not provide it. Holding pending tranaction of $74.00 stating I purchase gas . The gas transaction was decline at the Shell Gas Station when I used the VISA gift card Nationwide Author: Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Visa/Master gift card Service Center Nationwide

Apr 11 2015
AMS stockbridge ga locksmith Had to follow me to the bank for payment - because I wasn't told beforehand they didn't accept checks. Nor did they express any other payment alternatives as to the cost for the services. Following me to the bank to receive the cash was so insulting. I could not nor would I give them access to my credit card. Also, their receipts didn't visibly show their company name. I called the office and of course the young lady so rudely told me it was my responsibility to inquire of acceptable payment methods. Excuse me I am the consurmer you are the business it is your place to express the payment to the consumer. Of course this rude young lady hung up on me Stockbridge Georgia Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Locksmiths: AMS stockbridge ga locksmith Internet

17, Report #1220254

Apr 03 2015
psychic Sara ext#1062/ clara ex#1096 and Psychic Stars the company name RIP OFF COMPANY AND VERY BAD READINGS(PSYCHIC STARS) Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Websites: psychic Nationwide

18, Report #1220072

Apr 02 2015
Latonas.com Latona's We hijack and sell money making web properties HIjacked our company name from Startlogic webhost's domain service Atlanta Georgia Author: Kingston, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Latonas.com Internet

Mar 25 2015
Black Book VIP Rochelle Brown Rents units in her name and then sublets them to other people using a different company name then doesnt pay the rent due using numerous excuses and makes changes to existing contract without approval from the owner , and now have an attorney to evict her from the contract even though another person is living in my house atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Black Book VIP atlanta, Georgia

Mar 25 2015
TEXAS INTEGRITY REMODELING GARY MELCHIORRE New Company Name But SAME CON MAN HOUSTON Texas
NEW WORLD HOME REMODELING Author: Texas Builders & Contractors: TEXAS INTEGRITY REMODELING Internet

21, Report #1203681

Mar 24 2015
USA Shelf Corporations GMS Financial Group different company name, same m.o. internet Internet
TINA CONELY on 5th DOMAIN Weisman Financial Was Denver Credit Then GMS Then MIDWEST Then USASHELFCORPs ... Professional SCAMMER Author: Alabama Financial Services: USA Shelf Corporations Internet

Feb 26 2015
AYS Employee Leasing Inc FBI raid 2012, CAS Resources and DirectHR Services employees reopen under different company name, previous business manager sentenced to federal prison, same people different name Vero Beach Florida
Author: Vero Beach, Florida Employment Services: AYS Employee Leasing Inc Vero Beach, Florida

Feb 23 2015
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldogs’ clients feel safe, confident & secure when searching for a perfect companion bulldog. Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises commitment to customer satisfaction, placing beautiful, cuddly, healthy AKC English bulldogs with new loving families. Dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. In Garrettsville, Ohio. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Changed Company Name and Address Author: Wausau, Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Castle Rock Bulldogs Tallmadge, Ohio

24, Report #1192014

Feb 23 2015
Investor Mentorship IMC Mike Perez Investor Mentorship Club LLC Using other Peoples Money to run a Ponzi Scheme New Port Richey Florida
New company name global sharing Author: Clearwater , Florida Seminar Programs: Investor Mentorship INC

Feb 22 2015
Oroito Mining & Exploration LLC Quirina Vasquez Vargas -Bond Robert Bond, Senior Robert Bond, Junior Company/owners signed mining contract in company name, got $ 129.000 and company does not own anything. Hereford Arizona Acknowledgement of possible Fraud Author: Tucson, Arizona Liars: Oroito Mining & Exploration LLC Hereford, Arizona