Company Directory | company-name
Approximately 624 Reports Found

Feb 09 2016
29 prime Forrest Blackburn,Eric Schmidt,Russel Wallace Scam, ripoff employees and customers, changed their company name for the 4th time Newport Beach, Internet Eric E Schmidt SEO Privacy Rip Off Author: Irvine, California Employers: 29 Prime Internet

Jan 16 2016
Stellar service.com Stellar service review companyStella Metrics StellaService Seal Beware stellarservice.com is fraud Internet the company name Stellaservice.com Author: Boaz, Kentucky Consumer Services: Stellar service.com Internet

Jan 13 2016
Recruiter Society Schemers that need to change company name Aurora Colorado
Author: Indiana Employment Services: Recruiter Society Aurora, Colorado

Dec 28 2015
Milwaukee Jobs, Julia Davis, DDM, Quantum, SCAM, Taking Advantage, CULT-LIKE... JUICE JUICE JUICE! I was lied to over and over and over. You don't figure it out until you have been in for a while. Milwaukee Wisconsin Legal Notice Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Better Business Bureau: Milwaukee Jobs, Julia Davis, DDM, Quantum, SCAM, Taking Advantage, CULT-LIKE...JUICE JUICE JUICE! Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dec 26 2015
Black Book VIP Rochelle Brown Rents units in her name and then sublets them to other people using a different company name then doesnt pay the rent due using numerous excuses and makes changes to existing contract without approval from the owner , and now have an attorney to evict her from the contract even though another person is living in my house atlanta Georgia
Definitely True that Black Book Inc is Thieving company Author: atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Black Book VIP atlanta, Georgia

6, Report #1271949

Dec 03 2015
Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd colorfuldayhair@163.com they lied and used paypal to get customer to trust them then i email her to ask a question and this websit popped up under the company name as a ripp off they sold 400.00 dallors from me china Nationwide Author: lorton, Virginia Beauty Products: Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
Model Select Agency Model Shop no response to email, changing company name frequently, change address, no phone response Sunrise Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Model Select Agency Sunrise, Florida

Nov 12 2015
Roof Co Shannon Conner Shannon Conner a theif and owner of a fake company name Roof Co Internet
Author: loganville , Georgia Home Improvements: Roof Co Internet

Nov 03 2015
drainagetankers.co.uk Service@winwservice.comEmily.service01@gmail.com My wife ordered a pair of discounted Guess glasses from the company known as drainagetankers.co.uk ( the company name only comes up when you get an order conformation email ).she then received an email from another company called Service@winwservice.com informing her the following code would appear on credit card bill -HIS2HGFUA and that the store owner was Emily.service01@gmail.com.wrong glasses arrived they were cheap fakes.emailed all addresses no reply from anyone .It appears to be a China based scam .beware Internet Author: Pinner, Alabama Sales People: drainagetankers.co.uk Internet

Oct 14 2015
American sweepstakes publishers I received a letter wanting $12 one time processing fee then another wanting more money I've filled out the form 07EF58 it didn't sound right so I looked up the company name and found out that it's a SCAM.... Something needs to be done to people who take SCAM Kansas city Kansas Author: Erlanger, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishers

Oct 13 2015
Company name: Proficient City Limited Company Registration Number: 1628652 Company Address: P.O.BOX957, OFFSHORE INCORPORATIONS CENTRE, ROAD TOWN, RORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS game name Wartune. Internet Author: Incline Village , Nevada Internet Fraud: Proficient City Limited Internet

Oct 10 2015
Shopsmartphoto.com smartphotohut.com Fake posting, bait and switch, changed company name, fake reviews Internet Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Shopsmartphoto.com Internet

Oct 05 2015
USA Steel Quality Buildings Building that will never be finished Lake Land Florida
Mistaken Company Author: , Georgia Building Services: USA Steel Quality Buildings Lake Land, Florida

Sep 15 2015
Service Performance Group, Inc. Mystery Shopper Duluth Georgia
Scammers using company name Author: Warsaw, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Service Performance Group, Inc. Duluth,

15, Report #1251952

Aug 31 2015
Max Sound Corporation MAXD penny stock symbol max Sound stole, and integrated Source Code.patents,video streaming,sued google, netflix in OUR company name, lie, steal, sell stox,,have no Vedanti Systems Ltd License contract:never did have. don't tust the con-men salesmen Internet Rebuttal To False Allegations by VSL / Vedanti Author: London, Delaware Liars: Max Sound Corporation Internet

Aug 27 2015
STATE Economic Protect Our company name is STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT which stands for the association of original creditor and Settlement Company. STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT is parent online Loan multi finance collection company who owes and operates about more than 375 online loan websites all over the USA. This is regarding online loan which was borrowed by you. . Wichita Nationwide Author: Andover, Kansas Collection Agencies: STATE Economic Protect Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Thomas Woodward Goes under company name sj home improvements and Woodward construction. He has done work here and works not complete as promised in his contract. Also has brought guys here so stole 5 cartons of cigarettes worth 150 dollars. I am out 10 thousand dollars a scam me out of 10 thousand dollars. Vineland New Jersey con artists ripoff Author: Bridgeton, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Thomas Woodward Vineland, New Jersey

Aug 02 2015
aacs inc Andrew CarterSr. Investigation OfficerAACS Incorporation. wanted me to send payment western union to a physical address. Asked for acct. number, would not give me one. Asked for the loan company i borrowed, would not give company name Internet Author: San Jose, California Loans: aacs inc Internet

Jul 24 2015
4Team Corporation Support Site is Corrupt and If you fill out Support form you get slammed with other scammers trying to sell you something; 4 team does not answer their phones As soon as I installed it and went to your support page and filed out the support information I receive 8 junk mails with your company name and logo. I call your number and no one answered. I paid for these programs and I think I just got screwed by 4 Team Corp. Your systems are corrupt or is it your corporation that is corrupt? Answer your d**n phone or is this another Florida Scam corporation. What the hell do I do? Coral Springs Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Software: 4Team Corporation Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 23 2015
Goldstein, Cruise And Smith Llc My mother received a call from 888-380-4084 for me in my maiden name. They stated in the message that they were going to serve me with a summons or affidavit today at 4pm, and I needed to be home or there would be consequences. This same caller then called my brother in Seattle, Wa, and relayed the same message. I called the number back and spoke to Yolanda. I asked for the company name and call back number so I could file a police report. She became agitated and told me the name was Goldstein, Cruz and Smith and the callback number is 607-203-0937 and they are located in NY. I asked for the purpose of their call and she asked me for my social security number. I refused, stated if they were serving me they would have that information. I told her I was filing a police report and she hung up on me. Tonawanda New York Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Collection Agencies: Goldstein, Cruise And Smith Llc Tonawanda, New York

Jul 13 2015
Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. This is my second complaint. Jam sent a rebutle to this site. If you do not beleive that they are a ripoff company, just go to googel and type in complainst against Jam Enterprises of Colorado. I just did and found 18,400,000 listings.Bob in Salem Oregon they do not stand behind their products or promises Englewood Colorado new address Author: Salem, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. Internet

Jul 06 2015
LFG I need help please the company stolen me every month idk how i get out of the company Them need money from me and i never sing paper with them or i did work with them Austin Texas Possible Help Author: Austin, Texas Attorneys General: Lease Finance Group Austin, Texas

Jun 13 2015
basic general construction Mariusz Czeslaw Mark Gajewski They are thieves and they rip everyone off. Beware they change company name a lot. I can't believed there are more people like me.I cannot believe this company has this many bad reviews as I never thought of looking until today. They took money for fence installation but never finish job,never show up. They didn't answer the phone now.I lost 1800$ Palatine Illinois Mariusz and Czeslaw Gajewski Author: arlington heights, Illinois Builders & Contractors: basic general construction Palatine, Illinois

May 23 2015
Grasshopper Lawn Maintenance Thomas Burton Pre-Payment not returned for non-service Youngsville North Carolina all unfinished work paid back Author: Youngsville, North Carolina Landscaping: Grasshopper Lawn Maintenance Youngsville, North Carolina

May 20 2015
businessdataindex.com My Company Name Klixters listed into the AIDS Resources category. Internet Author: New Delhi, Other Internet Services: businessdataindex.com Internet