Company Directory | consumerbill
Approximately 12 Reports Found

Jan 05 2009
Consumerbill took money from my bank account unauthorized Sparks Nevada Author: coloradosprings, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Consumerbill Sparks, Nevada

Nov 10 2008
Consumerbill New Consumerbill.com Fortress Secured Consumerbill.com Fortress Secured Consumerbill.com BIG TIME RIPOFF!!! Sparks Nevada Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Consumerbill.com Fortress Secured Consumerbill.com Fortress Secured Nationwide

Nov 07 2008
Consumerbill Debited funds from my checking account. Internet Author: Warrior, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Consumerbill Nationwide

Oct 21 2008
Consumerbill Consumerbill made unauthorized checks to my back account to draft fees for service I never heard of or agreed to Internet Author: Huger, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Consumerbill Internet

Oct 20 2008
Consumer Bill.com - Consumer Bill Fortress Secured Consumerbill Fraudulent Company, Theft, Rip off, Scam! Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: Consumer Bill Internet

Sep 27 2008
CONSUMERBILL.COM THIS COMPANY HAS GONE INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT TWO TIMES IN THE LAST WEEK STEALING MONIES THEY WERE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DEBIT OUT ON MEMBERSHIPS THAT WERE NOT REQUESTED & CANCELLED MONTHS PRIOR TO THEM DOING THIS THE FIRST ONE WAS FOR 49.95 FOR AN UNAUTHORIZED SO CALLED MEMBERSHIP THAT I DID NOT REQUEST IT TOOK 23 PHONE CALLS 14 EMAILS TO FINALY GET SOME ONE ONLY TO BE RIPPED OFF AGAIN UKNOWNINTERNET INTERNET Author: calednia county, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: CONSUMERBILL Nationwide

Aug 21 2008
ConsumerBill This company is a Rip Off and should be prosecuted Internet Author: Palmdale, California Miscellaneous Companies: ConsumerBill Internet

May 01 2008
Consumerbill, consumerbill.com took money from me with out me approving it. Mocksville North Carolina Author: mocksville, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: consumerbill.com Mocksville, North Carolina

Mar 31 2008
Consumerbill.com Omni Platium Membership process a check from my checking account every month Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Con Artists: ConsumerBill Omni Platium Membership Nationwide

Feb 24 2008
Consumerbill Taking 14.95 from my account Internet EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Ratcliff, Arkansas Corrupt Companies: Consumerbill Internet

Dec 13 2007
Consumerbill Bank Account Fraud Internet Based Business Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Granger, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Consumerbill Nationwide

Nov 13 2007
CSLOGIN - CONSUMERBILL - ONYX PLATINUM CREDIT CARD This company has debited over 300.00 out of my account in the last 15 days. I cannot get an answer when I call, email, live chat or nothing they just keep debiting my account sometimes twice in the same day and I want my money back! INTERNET NATIONWIDE *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: UNITED STATES, Texas Credit & Debt Services: CSLOGIN - CONSUMERBILL Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC