Company Directory | copeland-marketing
Approximately 182 Reports Found

Jul 26 2008
Copeland Marketing Corporation/ Daren Warnick & Miranda They would sell my property quickly, it's racing season, we'll be able to show your property right away, and can get $14,900.00 for it. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Wadesville, Indiana Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing Corporation Daytona Beach, Florida

Jul 17 2008
Copeland Marketing - Mr. Jame Ohlin what did you do with our $1200.00? Daytona Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Copeland Marketing Daytona, Florida

Jun 26 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp copeland marketing ripped my husband and me off y telling us they could sell our timeshare in six months. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Lawrencevile, Georgia Attorneys General: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 25 2008
Erik, Jay Smith, Stephany, Copeland Marketing Corp They took money, made promises, nothing happened. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Snohomish, Washington Telemarketing Companies: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 24 2008
Copeland Marketing Blatant Rip Off Daytona Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 14 2008
Copeland Marketing, Timeshare Savings Network, William Kappes, Scam! William Kappes Scam! Bill Called Me from Multiple companies promising me the world! Daytona Beach, South Daytona Florida Also! Please read! Author: woodridge, Illinois Resorts: Copeland Marketing, Timeshare Savings Network, William Kappes, Daytona Beach, South Daytona, Florida

Jun 13 2008
Copeland Marketing Corporation Promised to sell or rent time share. Never returned phone calls nor give me a status report. Out $600.00 Daytona Beach Florida Author: Bay City, Michigan Realtors: Copeland Marketing Corporation Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 11 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp Where is my $899.00, Sent to them 03-14-06, service's not rendered, I'm very unhappy! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Redmond, Oregon Attorneys General: Copeland Marketinf Corp Daytona Beach,FL, Florida

Apr 20 2008
Copeland Marketing, New Horizons Realty, Inc., World Wide Vaction Marketing Ripped for by Copelandind Marketing Dayton Beach Internet Author: Winchester, Virginia Corrupt Companies: Copeland Marketing, New Horizons Realty, Inc., World Wide Vaction Marketing Internet

Apr 10 2008
Copeland Marketing Corporation Ripped off by company saying it was going to sell my Resort Property immediately. Ms Alyssa Gould was agent. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Time-share developers: Copeland Marketing Corporation Daytona Beach, Florida

36, Report #320506

Mar 24 2008
Copeland Marketing Larry Meadows I spent $800 for them to sell my timeshare, no results, no later correspondence after repeated initial aggressiveness Daytona Beach Florida Author: Colville, Washington Real Estate Services: Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida

Mar 16 2008
Copeland Marketing Took $600, no help in selling timeshare Daytona Florida Author: Lehighton, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Copeland Marketing Florida

Mar 11 2008
World Wide Vacation Marketing (AKA Copeland Marketing Corporation) Selling Bogus Timeshare Rental Agreements for $350 Phone Disconnected So No Way of Getting Agreed Upon Refund after 1 Year Daytona Beach, Florida Author: Seminole, Florida Travel Services: World Wide Vacation Marketing (AKA Copeland Marketing Corporation) Daytona Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp. Charged us $800.00 to sell our Myrtle Beach Area Timeshare and did nothing, when I called them in Aug.2007 they said I might want to be near m DaytDaytona Beach Florida Author: Enid, Oklahoma Infomercial Rip-offs: Copeland Marketing Corp. Daytona Beach, Florida

Feb 12 2008
Copeland Marketing Received $900 to sell my time share. Indicated they had a walkin, person to person store front. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Iron River, Wisconsin Corrupt Companies: Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida

Feb 11 2008
WORLD WIDE VACATION MARKETING, COPELAND MARKETING World Wide Vacation Marketing/ Copeland Marketing - They took the money and ran! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Fort Collins, Colorado US Congress: WORLD WIDE VACATION MARKETING, COPELAND MARKETING Daytona Beach, Florida

Feb 09 2008
Copeland Marketing Corporation They said they could rent our timeshare and then they couldn't be located after taking our money! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Copeland Marketing Corporation Daytona Beach, Florida

Feb 07 2008
Copeland Marketing Corporation Timeshare Sales Daytona Beach Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Multi-Level Marketing: Copeland Marketing Corporation Daytona Beach, Florida

Feb 05 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp. took my money to sell my timeshare and never contacted us and disappeared Datona Beach Florida Author: Frederica, Delaware Real Estate Services: Copeland Marketing Corp. Datona Beach, Florida

Jan 30 2008
Copeland Marketing Corporation/Mr. Blankenship Outrageous-Popular Rip-Off everyone or anyone who does business with them should except to get scammed. The BBB should close them permanently, or the States Attorney General. South Daytona Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing Corporation/Mr. Blankenship South Daytona, Florida

Jan 27 2008
Copeland Marketing Falsehoods and outright lies Daytona Beach Florida Author: Aurora, Colorado Corrupt Companies: Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida

Jan 17 2008
Copeland Marketing & Worldwide Vacations I have ripped off by both of these companies - there should be a law suit so that we can get out money back!!! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Martinsburg, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing & Worldwide Vacations Daytona Beach, Florida

Jan 12 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp Contracted to sell my timeshare, was paid $800.00, never marketed/sold the timeshare; disconnected their phones, cannot be reached. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Annapolis, Maryland Real Estate Services: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida

Jan 08 2008
Copeland Marketing - Rick Berman Promised to sell our timeshare; told me how many he had sold; never heard from him again;did not answer my messages; cost us $900.00 Daytona Beach Florida Author: Columbus, Wisconsin Corrupt Companies: Copeland Marketing - Rick Berman Daytona Beach, Florida

Jan 03 2008
World Wide Vacation Marketing - Copeland Marketing Charged $850 to sell/or rent timeshares and promised full refund if not sold or rented in one year. Daytona Beach Florida Author: miller place, New York Corrupt Companies: World Wide Vacation Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida