Company Directory | cottman
Approximately 240 Reports Found

Oct 10 2016
Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa Aamco rip off for transmission rebuilt services Cheltenham Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa Cheltenham, Pennsylvania

Jun 08 2016
Cottman Transmission Ripoff Artist Independence Missouri Author: Blue springs, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission Independence, Missouri

May 15 2015
Cottman transmission they did not fix my truck like they were suppose I haven't heard from anyone I've called an went up there no one has been there I want my truck an money back Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Cottman transmission Ohio

Feb 25 2015
Cottman Transmission C&S Transmission, Midland Auto Inc Transmission Jardon,Excuses one after another,Unreliable workers ,no pride in other people's property Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

5, Report #1208591

Feb 12 2015
Cottman Transmission COTTMAN TRANSMISSION NEW CASTLE DELAWARE RIPPED ME OFF DO NOT GO THERE New Castle Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission New Castle , Delaware

Oct 27 2014
cottman transmission bad transmission rebuild greensboro north carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: cottman transmission greensboro, Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
cottman transmission 250 over the price given to me by 7 other businesses. Just picked up my car and I questioned why they were so much more money when MARK, who appeared to be the kindest gentleman at first, began to scold me about calling around to compare prices. He stated how dare you do such a thing. Under minding his expertise then proceeded to tell me he even waived the the tow which is interesting because they told me they waive it anyways when they do a major repair. Long story short I just spent 950 on a 3,000 $ car when quoted 650 by 7 other companies. He also lied about having to take half the motor apart to do the repair....flat out lie because I called the dealership. Good luck if you choose Cottman transmission flint Michigan Author: flint, Michigan Mechanics: cottman transmission flint, Michigan

Aug 28 2014
Cottman Transmission Scam, Ripoff, Bogus Warranty, Independence Missouri Cottman Transmission Author: Lees Summitt, Missouri Auto Warranty: Cottman Transmission Independence , Missouri

Aug 21 2014
Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Total scam.... charge you arm and a leg and dont even fix the problem. They keep saying bring it back but when you do its just a waste of time... there horrible. dont be scammed like me! $2200 and my truck lastedf just over 10,000 miles and now they say.... nothing they can do unless i pay them another $500!!!! my 12 year old son could have done a better job on this transmission!!! BEWARE!!!! Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Greensboro, North Carolina

Sep 20 2013
Cottman Transmission C.S.G. Enterprises, Inc Worst company for safety and transmission replacement Richmond Virginia Cottman Author: Richmond, , Virginia Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission Select State/Province

Apr 18 2013
Cottman / Cobra transmission Quoted price on transmission rebuild for $2,800 then next day and raised price to $3,300, then lowered the price to $2,600 Independence, Missouri Author: Independence, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Cottman / Cobra transmission Independence, Missouri

Oct 11 2012
Cottman Transmission My horrible experience with Cottman Transmission in Round Rock, TX Round Rock Texas I recommend A+ Transmission Specialists Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission Round Rock, Texas

Aug 09 2012
Cottman Transmission Honesty is NOT their Best Policy Emmaus, Pennsylvania Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission Emmaus, Pennsylvania

14, Report #920313

Jul 31 2012
cottman transmission Did not repair transmission greensburg, Pennsylvania Author: scottdale, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: cottman transmission greensburg, Pennsylvania

15, Report #207450

Jul 16 2012
Cottman Transmission / AAMCO DBA Mechanical Woman LLC THESE CHEATS THOUGHT THEY COULD GET ANOTHER $3100 OUT OF US, & I CALLED THEIR BLUFF Toledo Ohio snakeoil saleman Author: Toledo, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission / AAMCO Toledo, Ohio

Jun 27 2012
Cottman Russell He told my husband one thing..& told me another..he was making up prices & had nothing on paper.When we asked to just fix the leak he told us $700+ just to diagnois the problem $498+$ 80 for the tow, New Orleans, Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Sales People: Cottman New Orleans, Louisiana

Apr 30 2012
Cottman Transmission Failed State Inspection richmond, Virginia Author: richmond,, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission richmond, Virginia

Feb 16 2012
Cottman Transmission Bill The Owner...He is a snake! Didn't fix the problem! Then wanted to change extra to fix the problem! Customer Relations doesn't help either! Kingston, Pennsylvania Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission Kingston, Pennsylvania

Jan 11 2012
Cottman Transmission Paid $2500 for repairs, drove away and my engine blew because a mechanic FORGOT to do the oil change that was requested among other repairs. I was told that it was a glitch and it happens, Norfolk, Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 03 2012
Cottman Transmission Do not use Cottman Transmission! Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Cottman Transmission Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 13 2011
COTTMAN TRANSMISSION OF RICHMOND VA VALVOLINE EXPRESS LUBE AND COUPLE OTHERS. AN EMBARRASMENT TO THE FRANCHISE AND A DISGRACE TO HONEST REPAIRE SHOPS!!!!! RICHMOND, Virginia Not True Author: richmond, Virginia Auto Repair Service: COTTMAN TRANSMISSION OF RICHMOND VA RICHMOND, Virginia

Jun 19 2011
cottman transmission told me my transmission needs rebuilt - when that wasn't my trouble at all lancaster, Pennsylvania Author: new providence, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: cottman transmission lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jan 17 2011
Cottman Transmission They made my transmission problem worst. Refused to fix their mistake. Norfolk, Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 05 2011
Cottman Transmission Told me one price but changed it when I showed up to pay!! Virginia Beach, Virginia A hint and education didn't work Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 24 2010
Cottman Transmission Total rip off wheat ridge, Colorado Agree! Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Cottman Transmission wheat ridge, Colorado