Company Directory | craigslist

Jul 21 2016
drive your dream llc/ willam automotive william automotive I BOUGHT A CAR FROM DONALD FROM A CRAIGSLIST AD..I ENDED UP AT THE AUCTION..WHERE I PURCHASED..A SATURN VUE FOR 2500 DOLLARS..CAR RAN FINE UNTILL I GOT HOME stockbridge  Georgia Author: atlanta ga, Georgia Auto Dealers: drive your dream llc/ willam automotive stockbridge ga, Georgia

Jul 19 2016
Robert Hutton Pretended to be a potential buyer on Craigslist but tricked me into 'buying' a report on car from lookupvin.com Internet Author: Loomis, California Auto Advertising Services: Robert Hutton Internet

Jul 19 2016
kreditkarz.com(Gary) Gary Gary contacted me after seeing my ad on Craigslist stating he had a buyer for my vehicle. He could pick up truck and give me $1,000 to sign contract releasing vehicle to him Thomasville Georgia Author: Winter Haven , Florida Car Financing: kreditkarz.com(Gary) Thomasville , Georgia

Jul 14 2016
Frank Gangi Couture Trust, Venetian Ambassador, BroadVoice Global Naps, BEWARE of BUYING CRAIGSLIST BEVERAGE AIR 20.7 Reach-in Fridge-Freezer Chestnut hill Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Appliances: Frank Gangi Chestnut hill, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2016
Insured pInters Kim insured painters is a fraud. I called setup an appointment for 3 painters to come out. I was told that there, truck broke down, could the y come tomorrow. I said sure I understand. I tried calling them several times yesterday, but would on respond by text. Today here I sit waiting, trying to text them and no answer. This company is a fraud. They had me buy paint, paint brushes, and everything that goes with the to paint. She said that they will be here today at 9am. I'm about to leave after reading the other report. Scam scam scam. Minneapolis. Craigslist Nationwide Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Adult Web Site: Insured pInters Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
Green Energy Team, John L. Lameira, America's Green Energy Source, G.E.G, Green Energy Group Lies in craigslist about a job Orlando Florida Internet Author: Aventure, Florida Liars: Green Energy Team, Internet

Jun 30 2016
Warning: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken resellers on craigslist Resellers selling this item FAIR WARNING Philadelphia area Pennsylvania and nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Richard Long Craigslist Scammer trying to get me to use vinexpose.com Austin Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Inspection: Richard Long Internet

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 21 2016
Jeffrey Rech Another Crsigslist scammer like the previous ones but I decided to post because the name of the Craigslist scammer New York, New York USA Internet Author: Plano, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Jeffrey Rech Internet

Jun 20 2016
CycleVin / carvinanalysis.com carvinanalysis.com - John Robinson Posed as Craigslist buyer to make you purchase VIN Report Internet Author: West New York, New Jersey Motorcycles: CycleVin / carvinanalysis.com Internet

Jun 16 2016
cyclevinus deborahb cohen craigslist post for motorcycle Massachusetts Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Motorcycles: cyclevinus Internet

Jun 13 2016
cyclevinus.com cyclevin.com Ripoff from potential buyer from Craigslist Texas Internet Author: LEAD HILL, Arkansas Motorcycles: cyclevinus.com Internet

Jun 13 2016
CycleVin Franklin Maggard Craigslist Scammers Internet Author: Massachusetts Motorcycles: CycleVin Internet

Jun 10 2016
Raul Portillio Breached Verbal & Email Contract Glen Cove New York
told him i wanted to interview him in person Author: Bay Shore, New York Printing & Copy Services: All In 1 Graphics Glen Cove, New York

Jun 02 2016
Once Driven Aaron is the one who's calling trying to scam Craigslist car sellers Bedford, Virginia Author: Canandaigua, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Once Driven Bedford,, Virginia

May 24 2016
Jaguar Containers Craigslist Scam Boston Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Storage & Self Storage: Jaguar Containers Internet

May 21 2016
Aggregated Stipends Dennis St. Johnson Dennis Fitzsimmons, (678)871-5598, Craigslist Posting make $450 Attempted to scam me for $130 Internet Author: California Liars: Aggregated Stipends Dennis St. Johnson Internet

May 21 2016
Rev Kelly Pov I was on craigslist looking for housing and this Scamer had one so called posted on craigslist saying he owns the house at (((REDACTED))) Columbus Ohio.  Columbus ohio Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rev Kelly Pov Internet

May 14 2016
T & T Electrical / Misc. Contracting Services TimTimothy Martin CRAIGSLIST HANDYMAN THEIF & SCAMMER Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Home Improvements: T & T Electrical / Misc. Contracting Services Orlando, Florida

Apr 27 2016
creditupdates.com Craigslist Apartment Rental Scam Walnut California Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Services: creditupdates.com Internet

Apr 20 2016
bandwidth / David Morken phone no. 855-290-8135. bandwidth / There customer ripped me off of 4000.00 dollars advertised , craigslist campe Nationwide Author: Milton wv.a, West Virginia Air Travel: bandwidth Nationwide

Apr 15 2016
Unknown private party PH# only,Craigslist scammer List $21.000 motorhome for $2000. Internet Author: San Francisco, California RV Dealers: Unknown private party PH# only Internet

Apr 14 2016
once driven posted my car for sale on craigslist. within 24 hours I was BOMBARDED with calls, VOICEMAILS AND TEXTS!!! they won't stop. even of.the car is sold. they want a huge fee to act like.they will sell your car for. you, ask for.personal info and basically just want to access your money and not sell your car. (I did my research and didn't have to learn the hard way) it's a SCAM!!!!!!!! FLORIDA Nationwide Author: ft lauderdale, Florida Motor Vehicle: once driven Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Dent R Us Nick Nicks Dent r us Beware of their Craigslist adds!! They go to your house! Internet Author: Northridge , California Auto Repair Service: Dent R Us Nick Internet