Company Directory | craigslist

Sep 10 2013
BLM-REO Started out great. They did pay but two weeks after starting they began changing and removing parts of original pay agreements. Also began adding license and insurance requirements St George - hire off craigslist in multiple states Utah Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Property Management: BLM-REO Select State/Province

Sep 10 2013
GM Property Services Inc Jason Mathis Property preservation comapny that recruits field crews to work at different properties. This company WILL NOT pay you.They are running ads on craigslist in different states. I worked for them in East Tennessee and have yet to get paid. They will not return a phone call,text message or email. Nothing but a bunch of liars. BooneNC,Atlanta Ga North Carolina Passing Bad Checks Author: Rogersville, Tennessee Property Management: GM Property Services Inc Boone,Atlanta Ga, North Carolina

Sep 09 2013
Chicago Car Mart Mike Walker/John Sterling I had advertised my Corvette on Craigslist and had it posted for about a month. One day I got a call from a Mike Walker at Chicago Car Mart saying he wnted to market my car for me in Chicago. After he explained his program and how it all worked it all made sense to me. So I told him lets do the deal. It was 2 weeks later and I had not heard nothing on my car. I went to the website and it was on the Chicagocarmart.com website. I was feeling ripp{ed off at this point.  BBBsaid they had 11 complaints on Chicago Car Mart in the last 3 years. I wasn't happy about this at all. 5 days later and a man calls me from Chicago saying he is buying my car. It sounded fishy to me so I called Mike. He explained to me he had a buyer and I would be getting my check in 2 days. Well 2 days later my check came I had originally priced the car at $31,000. Mike priced it at $34,700 on his website. My check was for $34,500 I was feeling scammed. I want my $200.00 he owes me. The man runs his company poorly I think. I know I will never use him again unless he gives me my $200.00 he owes me. Chicago Illinois Author: SO. BEND , Indiana Auto Advertising Services: Chicago Car Mart Select State/Province

Sep 08 2013
traderseverest.com Frank Mateer Selling RV on Craigslist, asks you to use escrow company for payment and he will have RV delivered, Escrow Company is a Fraud, Money goes overseas and you never see it again. New York New York Author: SAINT AMANT, Louisiana RV Dealers: traderseverest.com New York, New York

Sep 07 2013
Avian Financial, Oak Tree? Financial Robert TaylorMat Virtual Life Insurance Agent on Craigslist Send $500. for bogus Leads- Turn Key N. Richland Hills Texas Las Vegas Nevada Author: Denver, Colorado Insurance Agencies: Avian Financial, Oak Tree? Financial N. Richland Hills TX-Las Vegas-AZ, Texas

Sep 07 2013
pmz paparazzi kenneth.dunning@gmail.com pmz paparazzi hired me on Craigslist and did not pay me for the work I did. pmz paparazzi. com. Pennsylvania pennsylvania
Author: san antonio, Texas Photography: pmz paparazzi pmz paparazzi. com, Select State/Province

Sep 07 2013
Hookup.com Too many to mention Hookup.com is a scam. They prey on craigslist personal ads and bait you with fictitious people to join Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Dating Services: Hookup.com Select State/Province

Sep 06 2013
PMWeb Deceptive, False Job Ad on Craigslist Woburn Massachusetts Author: Everett, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: PMWeb Woburn, Massachusetts

Sep 04 2013
PMZ Paparazzi AKA - The Modeling Store Kenneth Dunning - Owner Hires on Craigslist and then doesn't pay after work is performed. Then Lies and says you were never hired. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Lies and more lies Author: Cumming, Georgia Photography: PMZ Paparazzi Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 30 2013
North Jersey Craigslist moving helper named Randy Craigslist Moving Helper Randy damaged my furniture and BROKE my tv. Maplewood New Jersey
More details Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Moving Companies: North Jersey Craigslist moving helper named Randy Maplewood, New Jersey

Aug 28 2013
Global Relocation Inc. NT Rentals Inc, Rentals Inc, Desert Rentals SW, Nationwide Rental Properties, The Rental Office, AZ Complex North American $ 350.00 Rental Retainer Scam via Craigslist & Local Classified Ads. 21001 N. Tatum Blvd Phoenix Arizona. 85050 Author: Navarre, Minnesota Property Management: Global Relocation Inc. 21001 N. Tatum Blvd Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2013
SHAWN NOVA FUNK SHAWNNOVA FUNK Check Fraudster Alert Vancouver British Columbia
another evidence Author: Toronto, Ontario Bad Check Writers: SHAWN NOVA FUNK Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 25 2013
Peter K. Osei Peter Osei Craigslist Scammer to try and get you to obtain legal help from him for $150.00 then switches it to $250.00 Internet Georgia
Author: Oxnard, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Peter K. Osei Internet , Select State/Province

Aug 23 2013
Eddie S Signo Signo and Sons Working construction without License, Took deposit without doing any work. abandoned the work and left with money. Cheats!!! elizabeth, New Jersey
Reporting Eddie Signo to police Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Eddie S Signo elizabeth, New Jersey

Aug 22 2013
David McGinness, Clerk,Finance Committee, Town of Tewksbury MA, Public official solicits prostututes on Craigslist in presence of minors, requests illegal public sex, files false police report, receives support from corrupt local police Tewksbury Massachusetts Tewksbury, MA Finance Committee clerk solicits prostitutution on Craigslist Author: littleton, Massachusetts City Officials: David McGinness, Clerk,Finance Committee, Town of Tewksbury MA, Tewksbury, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2013
Kevin tibbetts (ASE certified mechanic on craigslist)Beware of this guy,he almost killed me He posts ads on Craig'slist claiming he is an experienced ASE certified mechanic of 8 years, he is a fraud and scram, beware of this Dracut Massachusetts
Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Division: Kevin tibbetts (ASE certified mechanic) Dracut , Massachusetts

Aug 21 2013
One Buck Resume I was sent a response in regards to an email that I'd sent to a Craigslist posting for a job. They One Buck Resume, Craigslist Jo Ad, Rip off, Fraudulent Miami Florida Unable to find your account - please contact us Author: mcdonough, Georgia Employment Services: One Buck Resume Miami, Florida

Aug 18 2013
lizbenson33333@gmail.com lizbenson33333@gmail.com Scamming from craigslist apple valley California Author: Bremen, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: lizbenson33333@gmail.com apple valley, California

Aug 15 2013
Melanie Parkinson - Social worker in Vancouver BC . MELANIE PARKINSON Scam Stole Money Craigslist Melanie Parkinson Thief Vancouver Internet
***ORIGINAL REPORT IS NOT TRUE OR HOW IT HAPPENED*** Author: vancouver, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Melanie Parkinson - Social worker in Vancouver BC Internet

Aug 15 2013
coursehelp911.com-Burt coursehelp911.com, coursehelp911, scam, overseas scam,overseas,fraud,nigerian scam artist USA
Our Search for Tutors Author: Alabama Tutoring: coursehelp911.com-Burt Select State/Province

Aug 12 2013
tlcpet transport agency World Pet TravelChallenge International Pet movers LTD Chellenge Pet Secretary; Mr Jason Oliva Kelly Spencer had the add on craigslist for puppies. too good to be true and they say the money $100 is going to the head of western union in Replublic of Cameroon the email that was sent by world pet travel shows the name of Republic of Cameroon-africa Nationwide
Author: Gridley, California Animal Services: tlcpet transport agency Nationwide

Aug 08 2013
Choi Paul Ham - real name AKA: Paul Retain Scam artist, Craigs List DC, VA, MD metro area, BE AWARE, STAY AWAY!!! Reston Virginia Scam.. Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Liars: Choi Paul Ham - real name Reston, Virginia

Aug 05 2013
Kris Walters Kristian Walters, KDeezy22 I bought 2 Burning Man tickets from craigslist for $525 and never got tickets or refund back. Ticket Scam San Francisco California It is helpful! Thanks! Author: el cerrito, California Ticket Sales: Kris Walters San Francisco, California

Aug 02 2013
Susan Christ Bruce Davis found a house on craigslist and gave the deposit and rent for the month of Aug and they won't give us the key's to move in and we have to move charlotte North Carolina Standard Craigs List Rental Property Scam Author: Columbus, Ohio Homeowner Associations: Susan Christ charlotte, North Carolina

475, Report #1071982

Aug 01 2013
USAGAPP / Ron Vogt Craigslist Scam--Does not pay! Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: USAGAPP / Ron Vogt Saint Petersburg, Florida