Company Directory | craigslist

Oct 18 2013
Wg management inc. I have been out if a job for one year now. And decided to go on Craigslist, wg management inc caught my eyes and I am should be smarter about theses scams but I still decided to call ad make and appointment for an interview. First red flag was when I asked for their email address so I could mail my resume and a mr. Williams sated to me that they do not do emails. What kind of company in 2013 doesn't have an email address or even a human resources dpt.  Brooklyn New York
Comment Author: Brooklyn, New York Multi Level Marketing: Wg management inc. Brooklyn , my 11201

Oct 15 2013
elizabeth richman person acted as a seller selling an 06 honda civic. Person e-mailed back stating who they were then stated she was newly divorced worked on a cruise ship . Wanted only payment through pay pal then stated she would pay for shipping gave no contact info just stated her name and where she lived. tried to get more infobut none. car was stated to be 1800 dollars on craigslist. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: awendaw, South Carolina Auto Dealers: elizabeth richman Select State/Province

453, Report #1091928

Oct 14 2013
Prevail Management is Scentura Creations Craigslist Ripoff Greensboro North Carolina Prevail Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: Prevail Management Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 13 2013
Kh trading Steve ramonett Enclosed trailer scam from craigslist Glendora Florida Author: Oceanside, California Shipping & Handling: Kh trading Glendora , Florida

Oct 12 2013
Bob Rainek and Turkey Creek LLC Use Craigslist to Scam Work! craigslist scam, colorado work scam, hotel scam, ripoff work, drug scam, lease purchase scam New Berlin Wisconsin Author: Silverthorne, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Turkey Creek, LLC. New Berlin, Wisconsin

Oct 06 2013
Shepherd Kendall Shep Kendall This guy robbed me on Craigslist. Got away with $500. Also threatened to kill my cat when I confronted him. Sterling Virginia
Author: Lost Padres, California On-Line Business: Shepherd Kendall Sterling, Virginia

Oct 06 2013
dsaonlinescore.org Ernesto Howell dsaonlinescore.org/kOXWBAza7/ Craigslist scam rent too good to be true can't give address because of vandalism Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: dsaonlinescore.org Fort Collins, Colorado

Oct 05 2013
Hank Kleber - Lakeworth, Florida Craigslist Scammer/Rip Off Lakeworth Florida Author: Florida Small Business Services: Hank Kleber - Lakeworth, Florida Lakeworth, Florida

Oct 04 2013
Top Sale Granite; John Rizzo; DG Countertops & Tile Took my deposit, and had me have my sink delievered to his shop, then made exucse after excuse as to why the installation was delayed Everett, MA; Newburyport, MA, Craigslist Massachusetts Countertop is Installed! Author: Schoharie, New York Home Improvements: Top Sale Granite; John Rizzo Everett, Massachusetts

Oct 01 2013
High School Blue Chip Athtendo Scam***they place an ad on Craigslist for Exec Assistant paying $26.25***not true BEWARE Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Employment Services: High School Blue Chip Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 01 2013
Never Ending Casting Cyrus Cye, Timmy Kunell Charged $100 deposit for the movie on Craigslist called Love Fairies Austin Internet Author: Kingwood, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Never Ending Casting Internet

Sep 29 2013
TD Bank Small Business Collections, Boston MA Mark Rais, VP, Harry Reitz VP Mark Rais, VP solicits cocaine purchases on craigslist during company hours Somerville Massachusetts mark rais's rediculous rebuttal debunked Author: littleton, Massachusetts Drug Dealers: TD Bank Small Business Collections, Boston MA Somerville, Massachusetts

Sep 28 2013
California Tea cups Pigs. AnitaThornhill Jacobson.Anita Jacobson. Sierra Nevada Ranch. Alpacas. Face Book, Anita Jacobson. Scammer. Piggy Broker. Fake Breeder. Trouble Maker. Scammer. Fake. Erin is Fake Partner.California Tea Cups. Alcoholic. Durham California California Mini Pigs/California Tea Cups Author: Pigeon forge, Tennessee Questionable Activities: California Tea cups Pigs California

Sep 26 2013
the pink paddle shop Courtney Ashley crane craigslist swindler and liar glendale Arizona Author: lancaster, California Stereos: the pink paddle shop glendale, Arizona

Sep 24 2013
Charles McEntire Trying to scam me on Craigslist Sea of Okhotsk Internet Author: Frisco, Texas Motorcycles: Charles McEntire Sea of Okhotsk , Select State/Province

Sep 24 2013
Albanese Confectionaries or EWB Online Application for employment on Craigslist for accounting job Merrillville Indiana Author: Jacksonville, Florida Accounting: Albanese Confectionaries Merrillville, Indiana

Sep 23 2013
Gold Seal Reviews Gold Seal Reviews Rockridge Press, Callisto Media Ads are placed everywhere, including Craigslist, from this company, looking for freelance authors to buy a kindle book written by Rockridge Press,write a review, and post on Amazon, iTunes, and Barnes & Noble for a reimbursement fee of the electronic book and a fee of $25 (wired to PayPal). Berkely California My experience with this company has been positive. Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Work at Home Business: Gold Seal Reviews Berkely, California

Sep 19 2013
132 Grattan St Craigslist Scam San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Internet Fraud: 132 Grattan St San Francisco, California

Sep 17 2013
Charie Properties Posting on Craigslist NO BROKER/NO FEE section New York New York We Do NOT Falsely Advertise- Author: New York, New York Realtors: Charie Properties New York, New York

Sep 12 2013
Tyler Southern Credit Card Inheritance Fraud Criminal Thug Scammer Craigslist Laguna Beach California
Good for Valerie! Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: Tyler Southern Laguna Beach, California

Sep 10 2013
BLM-REO Started out great. They did pay but two weeks after starting they began changing and removing parts of original pay agreements. Also began adding license and insurance requirements St George - hire off craigslist in multiple states Utah Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Property Management: BLM-REO Select State/Province

Sep 10 2013
GM Property Services Inc Jason Mathis Property preservation comapny that recruits field crews to work at different properties. This company WILL NOT pay you.They are running ads on craigslist in different states. I worked for them in East Tennessee and have yet to get paid. They will not return a phone call,text message or email. Nothing but a bunch of liars. BooneNC,Atlanta Ga North Carolina Passing Bad Checks Author: Rogersville, Tennessee Property Management: GM Property Services Inc Boone,Atlanta Ga, North Carolina

Sep 09 2013
Chicago Car Mart Mike Walker/John Sterling I had advertised my Corvette on Craigslist and had it posted for about a month. One day I got a call from a Mike Walker at Chicago Car Mart saying he wnted to market my car for me in Chicago. After he explained his program and how it all worked it all made sense to me. So I told him lets do the deal. It was 2 weeks later and I had not heard nothing on my car. I went to the website and it was on the Chicagocarmart.com website. I was feeling ripp{ed off at this point.  BBBsaid they had 11 complaints on Chicago Car Mart in the last 3 years. I wasn't happy about this at all. 5 days later and a man calls me from Chicago saying he is buying my car. It sounded fishy to me so I called Mike. He explained to me he had a buyer and I would be getting my check in 2 days. Well 2 days later my check came I had originally priced the car at $31,000. Mike priced it at $34,700 on his website. My check was for $34,500 I was feeling scammed. I want my $200.00 he owes me. The man runs his company poorly I think. I know I will never use him again unless he gives me my $200.00 he owes me. Chicago Illinois Author: SO. BEND , Indiana Auto Advertising Services: Chicago Car Mart Select State/Province

Sep 08 2013
traderseverest.com Frank Mateer Selling RV on Craigslist, asks you to use escrow company for payment and he will have RV delivered, Escrow Company is a Fraud, Money goes overseas and you never see it again. New York New York Author: SAINT AMANT, Louisiana RV Dealers: traderseverest.com New York, New York

Sep 07 2013
Avian Financial, Oak Tree? Financial Robert TaylorMat Virtual Life Insurance Agent on Craigslist Send $500. for bogus Leads- Turn Key N. Richland Hills Texas Las Vegas Nevada Author: Denver, Colorado Insurance Agencies: Avian Financial, Oak Tree? Financial N. Richland Hills TX-Las Vegas-AZ, Texas